WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

May 28, 2012 @ 05:25:54
WHAT DEN THERE YOU DOIN TO THEM PHOTONS MANG SHOULD DEM LEFT THEM UPER THERE TO SEA SALT UP THEM MANG YAH FEEL ME DAUGHTER
May 28, 2012 @ 05:29:51
Originally posted by Inactive User

hey

she fish faced as fuck

I liked this eps btw
May 28, 2012 @ 05:31:07

hey

she fish faced as fuck

I liked this eps btw

I WANA GRAB DEM HOOK TO LINE THEM PURTY LIPS TO MY LOTION
May 28, 2012 @ 05:32:41

My apologies for the iPhone quality pics, just got it a couple of days ago and thought I'd abuse the privilege
Alife
Acapulco Gold
A.P.C.
Alife x New Balance

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

May 28, 2012 @ 05:36:10
^nikka no amount of editing will make yo shitty fit l00k nice

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

May 28, 2012 @ 05:47:34
you HB noobs aint funny so stop trying kids
May 28, 2012 @ 05:49:30
@jayjetson info on denim

Some old dknys...the denim is a little too light

May 28, 2012 @ 05:56:57

k00l ed1ting m@n wutz ur mysp@c3 url, l3mme @dd u
May 28, 2012 @ 06:50:20

Looool not only do you have 10 year olds dressing you, but you also got them editing your pics

www.headhunterla.com

May 28, 2012 @ 07:03:17

Looool not only do you have 10 year olds dressing you, but you also got them editing your pics

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 28, 2012 @ 08:16:19

lookin mad awkward @ rolling papers

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 28, 2012 @ 08:21:58

lookin mad awkward @ rolling papers

its his first time
May 28, 2012 @ 09:14:45
travish fit's dope. i need me some nb's.

insta: sihalanick

May 28, 2012 @ 09:24:42
lol this dude got his homie to take a picture of him rollin a joint with his own iphone.....

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

May 28, 2012 @ 10:42:42

J.Crew
Gap
Nike

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 28, 2012 @ 11:38:32
dead at
sam cassel grill...

With that mouth she can probably deep throat a niggaconda
May 28, 2012 @ 11:43:19
lol @ anybody who really believes dude fell 30 feet on his back then got up, dusted himself off, and kept it movin.

its possible. people have miraculously fallen from sky diving after their chute didn't open up and they came out with minor injuries.

Post the proof or shutup

Son my boy jumped out a 11th story dorm room highrise at UNC, with hands cuffed behind his back, head first. Hes just got scars now that looks like a straight shark attack though, from the surgeries.

The University Times
March 08, 2003
It was reported yesterday that a UNC Charlotte freshman, now identified as Adam Stephens, fell headfirst out of his 11th-story highrise dorm into the bushes below to avoid police.

Stephens is still listed in critical condition at Carolinas Medical Center.

There were at least two Charlotte-Mecklenburg police and two Campus Police officers in the room before Stephens jumped. Authorities say the officers had been in the dorm for almost an hour with a court-ordered search warrant looking for marijuana, but found other illegal drugs. Stephens has been charged with possession of marijuana with intent to sell.

Only police and the student were in the room when he jumped.

"There doesn't appear to have been a struggle in the room," said Charlotte-Mecklenburg Detective Harold Jackson. "We're still sorting out exactly what happened."

According to The Charlotte Observer, there is no word on the status of the officers who were in the room before and during the incident. Officers are generally placed on administrative duty pending internal investigations after incidents involving police and serious injuries or death. Police have not said what they believe led the student to jump. They also haven't said how close the officers were to him when he jumped.

Most students were already on their way home for spring break when the occurrence happened shortly after 4:40 p.m. Friday. Stay tuned to NinerOnline.com over the next week for updates as we receive them.
May 28, 2012 @ 11:47:17

I'd smash

May 28, 2012 @ 12:24:55

hey

Yo are you from boston B? lol that chick looks mad familiar.

I see yo uTan

Orlando, FL. OG as fuck.

May 28, 2012 @ 12:42:11
lol @ anybody who really believes dude fell 30 feet on his back then got up, dusted himself off, and kept it movin.

its possible. people have miraculously fallen from sky diving after their chute didn't open up and they came out with minor injuries.

Post the proof or shutup

half deployed parachute slowed descent, increasing thickness of branches towards base of tree absorbed velocity, then landing in snow or sticks or watever cushioned impact. google it
May 28, 2012 @ 12:53:10

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/17113222/ns/today/t/skydiving-miracle-man-falls-two-miles/
May 28, 2012 @ 13:56:39
@jayjetson info on denim

Some old dknys...the denim is a little too light

Hell naw. Nigga got on plastic rosary beads and a gshock. NIGGA HOW OLD IS YOU???

I'm That Nigga.

May 28, 2012 @ 14:00:25
Lolololololol

art since 1900

May 28, 2012 @ 14:01:36

jayjetson takes yet another L...damn B...ya fits is trash and the editing is too

May 28, 2012 @ 15:44:07
@bloxhead...got the beads when I was in Puerto Rico I like the color, and this g shock I had for 8 years and wanted to wear it...
@ape...smh please my fit took a l from a dude behind a computer screen...fuck logging off I'm jumping off a cliff lol

Enough dick riding already...when I post certain shit niggas don't even comment cause they can't call the shit weak, but when I post other shit niggas waste comments on me doing a cartoon pic lol...kbos said it best I wear what I like while most of.you niggas look like sheep chasing a fake HB lifestyle...

May 28, 2012 @ 16:28:26
^^dat comeback lifestyle^^

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

May 28, 2012 @ 16:38:01
Welp, im done.

www.headhunterla.com

May 28, 2012 @ 16:45:20
Just a simple summeroutfit, nothing more and nothing less.

Supreme houndtooth navy/Acne/Levis/sebago
May 28, 2012 @ 16:45:23
wehatelondon looks like drizzy !! waxed eyebrows on a man lookin yuck

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x