Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 29, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
Jvlv

wrong season buddy
May 29, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
Anti-Hero

These aren't even that bad. I've seen much worse on here that people actually enjoy. But are you taking these pictures in a school every day?

I've come to the conclusion that hate/love has absolutely nothing to do with the fit itself, but the user that posts it. Some OG's could wear a complete shit fit, and everyone would be all about it. But if someone that people don't like posts a perfect fit, they'd still get flamed. This thread is full of pretentious assholes who thinks only their opinions matter. You are all mad ignorant. That 8th grade maturity level.

don't lie, we all know that turns you on, b.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

May 29, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
boogiesupreme

These aren't even that bad. I've seen much worse on here that people actually enjoy. But are you taking these pictures in a school every day?

I've come to the conclusion that hate/love has absolutely nothing to do with the fit itself, but the user that posts it. Some OG's could wear a complete shit fit, and everyone would be all about it. But if someone that people don't like posts a perfect fit, they'd still get flamed. This thread is full of pretentious assholes who thinks only their opinions matter. You are all mad ignorant. That 8th grade maturity level.

this.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 29, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
Yung Urameshi

info on cuff? Or is it somewhat tailored

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

May 29, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
ndrew

Its called pinroll

what brand of tee did you use? quality looks good

AAA

www.headhunterla.com

May 29, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

lol
May 29, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
BIRTH

May 29, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

to sip on lean

tuff
May 29, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

Shut the fuck up, you're a bus driver

You're right. I do have a job. Probably more than you can say. You're just a pathetic child sitting on a computer trying to act hard by leaving negative comments on everything. People like you should be rid from this world.

stop it 5lol. dont u own some floral print shorts?
May 29, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
BuddyOmar

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 29, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
Fibrelight

I never thought I'd hear that
cuff is cuff. seriously it's bizarre how people can get so mystified over a pinroll.
May 29, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
cadenza

cool
May 29, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
laleche

yo who the fuck cares if he's a bus driver? all i see you doing on this thread is just talking shit about irrelevant things.
i'd ask you what you do to make money but i know you'd be fronting and saying "i'm a pharmacist and make $420,000 a year, hmu for adderall." this thread's about what people are wearing, who gives a fuck how they afford it.
May 29, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
Fibrelight

yo who the fuck cares if he's a bus driver? all i see you doing on this thread is just talking shit about irrelevant things.
i'd ask you what you do to make money but i know you'd be fronting and saying "i'm a pharmacist and make $420,000 a year, hmu for adderall." this thread's about what people are wearing, who gives a fuck how they afford it.

I believe he stated that jacob was a bus driver because he made this comment 'But are you taking these pictures in a school every day?' when hes not really in a position to say that seeing as hes taken numerous fit pictures on a school bus
May 29, 2012 @ 10:15 AM
Tierra y Libertad

good shit
May 29, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
cadenza

Busdrivers make decent coin in England.
May 29, 2012 @ 11:59 AM
jayjetson617

@raylo...whats wrong with a floral print?
Yesterday on the grill...

Lame...smh

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

May 29, 2012 @ 12:07 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

fiya as usual

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 29, 2012 @ 12:08 PM
hundredyen

wrong season buddy

In Australia.. its pretty chilly here.

instagram: @timchuan

May 29, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
MVRCUS

voldermorts fit is tough... NY cats have more tolerance for adidas than i do tho...
May 29, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
hundredyen

wrong season buddy

Its winter in Australia, we're not all from your corner of the world.

instagram: @timchuan

May 29, 2012 @ 01:08 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

Voldemort dope...except I dont really fuck with the shoes.

I'm That Nigga.

May 29, 2012 @ 01:28 PM
Rizal

I believe he stated that jacob was a bus driver because he made this comment 'But are you taking these pictures in a school every day?' when hes not really in a position to say that seeing as hes taken numerous fit pictures on a school bus

Word. Some dudes here just got low reading comprehension skills
May 29, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Bitch you live under a bridge
May 29, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
jayjetson617

@tan-thien...don't know really and there one of my favorite kicks...Ill try some kind f glue

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

May 29, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

@tan-thien...don't know really and there one of my favorite kicks...Ill try some kind f glue

It's a sign from God, he sed stop wearin them ugly ass shoes
May 29, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
B Haht

^ lol i picture lebron in a turban saying everything you type thug
May 29, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
Mr. Oizo

from this weekend/today

May 29, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

from this weekend/today

toro y moi and fits

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 29, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

^ lol i picture lebron in a turban saying everything you type thug

thought i was the only one

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.