Don't badmind me.

January 20, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
hndlz

fire drose cool

hndlz.tumblr.com

January 20, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
zonefo

eddie you dumbass fucking kid.

That tee is made oversized and can be worn oversized or you can size down 2 times your regular tagged size and wear it like a regular tee, and well I wanted to wear it oversized... Which I think I think is the best way to wear it.

eddie been mad he tried to jump on some high fashion swag, cant even afford some shit like that, yet tries to be with it. my dude stays saving up lunch money just to buy used diors. hahahahahaahha, man dont be about some luxury item shit, if you aint living that luxury lifestyle kid.

now he gonna try to fuck with me on some not knowing how to size Givenchy?

The rest of you little teenage fucks on here, I lol at your basic ass fits everyday... Bitches TELL me they love my fits everyday.

That, or they don't make them tiny enough to fit your frail 5'6" frame.. You're like franalations. I'm sure you would've gotten the right size, but they don't make them in XXXS...

I don't give a shit how much your cotton t-shirt costs, the fact of the matter is, you wear it like a dress, and that looks fucking dumb regardless of the price tag.

and if you don't like anybody on this forum, why do you post a fit every fucking day? So you can get internet props from a bunch of "little teenage fucks" that you don't even like?

I guess I'll never understand that "high fashion" swag..

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP, i know Eddie is really not trying to lecture ANYBODY on how to properly wear clothes. you really gonna say ron fucked up on the sizing knowing damn well you own a pair of $300 Dior denim that fit like kmart wranglers? especially after you were in the DIor thread claiming "ppl can wear their clothes how they want, there is no RIGHT way to wear clothes?" im not even gonna mention the famous red skinny jeans x Famous stars and straps tee fit, looking like a plus sized zumiez model shit boy.

exhibit a.
January 20, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
ak

January 20, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
WCDon

LOLOLOLOLOL^^^^^ Goddam. Too much ether.

But DRose doe coolcool

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

January 20, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
jawesome

I'm probably the only nigga on here that hates Jordans.

I don't fuck with them either.

Instagram: prxsh

January 20, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
futurebass

That tee is made oversized and can be worn oversized or you can size down 2 times your regular tagged size and wear it like a regular tee, and well I wanted to wear it oversized... Which I think I think is the best way to wear it.

eddie been mad he tried to jump on some high fashion swag, cant even afford some shit like that, yet tries to be with it. my dude stays saving up lunch money just to buy used diors. hahahahahaahha, man dont be about some luxury item shit, if you aint living that luxury lifestyle kid.

The rest of you little teenage fucks on here, I lol at your basic ass fits everyday... Bitches TELL me they love my fits everyday.

That, or they don't make them tiny enough to fit your frail 5'6" frame.. You're like franalations. I'm sure you would've gotten the right size, but they don't make them in XXXS...

I don't give a shit how much your cotton t-shirt costs, the fact of the matter is, you wear it like a dress, and that looks fucking dumb regardless of the price tag.

and if you don't like anybody on this forum, why do you post a fit every fucking day? So you can get internet props from a bunch of "little teenage fucks" that you don't even like?

I guess I'll never understand that "high fashion" swag..

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP, i know Eddie is really not trying to lecture ANYBODY on how to properly wear clothes. you really gonna say ron fucked up on the sizing knowing damn well you own a pair of $300 Dior denim that fit like kmart wranglers? especially after you were in the DIor thread claiming "ppl can wear their clothes how they want, there is no RIGHT way to wear clothes?" im not even gonna mention the famous red skinny jeans x Famous stars and straps tee fit, looking like a plus sized zumiez model shit boy.

exhibit a.

January 20, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

Supreme
Ralph Lauren
APC
Chippewa

jeans fit fiyah

Before and after it got cold.

fiyah!

aNYthing waxed camp hat
Henry Lloyd ox
Lobster jacket
Denim Chinos
Timbs

teov!!!

Zara, Dior Homme, J.Crew/Alden, Bottega Veneta. Hank Moody Swag
http://twitter.com/Ronn_eL
January 20, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
BombingScience

Brian, I have always thought you dressed like shit... Theres no doubt about it. I just let it be... But for you to talk shit about a look you dont know or understand... Fuck you and your shiitty clothes. It's coo though, keep doing you... You on some type of ballin' level and I can appreciate that at least... But to call a pic of a dude biting a chain, while at one of the most upscale clubs in Hollywood (only gay fags goto Raves) new money? How the fuck do that even make sense nigga? People fucked up on that goose take pics of ridiculous shit. I think you salty I'm shining on you right now and the fact you know I'm younger than you kills you.

Dem sick bootcut nudiez.
January 20, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

cause u look like a grey alien face ass nigga with more problems with kid cudi when u do
lol. the only nigga in the world that thinks this lyric is dope "clouds are grey metaphor for how my life is" gtfo outta here.

dick in the ass metaphor for how gay you are

hop off my dick pussy
January 20, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
Jens Voigt

and the ethering continues.

January 20, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
Belak

exhibit a.

those jeans actually fit decent compared to his other shitty fits
January 20, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
YoungRizal

It should. It's 300USD but he still made it look Walmart AF

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

January 20, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
Ronn_eL

Louis Vuitton (no vis/beanie), Givenchy, Balenciaga, Common Projects, Bottega Veneta

Mothafucka

January 20, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
johnathan

Lol @ you guys callin ron's shit a bad fit. for real you all dont know shit. givenchy is supposed to be oversized. ron was right when he said it was supposed to fit like that. for real you guys all dress in such a fucking box and when somebody does something remotely different on hb yall take shots. like smfh... fit is trill for real

free max b 2013

January 20, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
goldengoose

dgaf ron stay killin
January 20, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
estoybien

Lol @ you guys callin ron's shit a bad fit. for real you all dont know shit. givenchy is supposed to be oversized. ron was right when he said it was supposed to fit like that. for real you guys all dress in such a fucking box and when somebody does something remotely different on hb yall take shots. like smfh... fit is trill for real

lawl yeah his shit is pretty gaudy but for the most part they're pretty dope
January 20, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
Belak

if you want some "remotely different" fits go to sufu, plenty of people with non hb fits on that "high fashion tip" that have real style. When kanye wore that leather skirt it looked wack, when he started wearing his long ass tees it looked wack, shit is no different with Ron. Ron usually has nice fits, but he made that shirt look like ass, if your gonna rock it get the right pieces together.

I type in givenchy in google and I get this and this is fucking dope
January 20, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
tomee

January 20, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
BuddyOmar

Ron is my nigga and currently (according to votes) the finest nigga on HB, but yeah that oversized tee was not "different". Buddy dressed EXACTLY like Kanye. No better than when you asian niggas dress exactly the same except his shit was really expensive. The most recent one looks cool as shit though. Is that shirt Givenchy?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 20, 2012 @ 09:35 AM
camplo

I think Ronnel is a douche and a faggot, but most people here just jealous of his kawping power.
January 20, 2012 @ 10:02 AM
somet

ronnel, post some '07-08 fits. Box tees all day, that was the shit
January 20, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
Lemonz ♦

cause u look like a grey alien face ass nigga with more problems with kid cudi when u do
lol. the only nigga in the world that thinks this lyric is dope "clouds are grey metaphor for how my life is" gtfo outta here.

dick in the ass metaphor for how gay you are

hop off my dick pussy
What the...
I don't even...
January 20, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
OFE!

Witty.Unpredictable Talent . And Natural Game.
January 20, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
$$$$$

What hat?
January 20, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
bakes

Hat
The Moving Development x 2
Imperial (which need hemming some more)
Mark McNairy

www.themovingdevelopment.com

January 20, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
BASTEY

info on shoes and sweater?

Shoes are Common Projects and sweater is H&M.

www.itsunique.tumblr.com

January 20, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
OFE!

What hat?

ONLY NY
January 20, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
silent AlaRM

smh at the white boy doing lines... Dumb Fuck

Also niggas still hate on Ronnel I see
January 20, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
SFCA

smh at the white boy doing lines... Dumb Fuck

Also niggas still hate on Ronnel I see

when was the last time u were on? yesterday? when was the last time u did coke? never? when was the last time u listened to the weeknd? an hr ago?

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.