May 25, 2012 @ 07:46 PM

Inactive

smfh, log off jacob. no one wants to read your opinions.

this forum needs an ignore function.

an ignore function is a great idea

May 25, 2012 @ 07:52 PM

Inactive

lolwhatthefuckisupwiththisfuckingthread
May 25, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
faceless

jacob - what you don't seem to able to grasp is this forum wont mould around you, 95% of the shit you post doesn't fit in at all with the way people on here dress or interest them. its like someone who dresses in the baggiest 'hood' shit going onto a menswear forum and whining when no one likes the shit they post so then tries to tell the members they're in the wrong, you gotta realize this forum might not be for you. Although granted that t shirt does fit pretty badly.

No, no. I get that. But by telling someone else I don't like their outfit, I'm not trying to convince them to like mine. I'll take all the hate I can get, because I'm not insecure and I'm very confident in what I wear. I don't care what the "norm" is on here, I'm not begging for love. None of my comments have anything to do with me. They are about that other dude, what was it, Riley? Has no reflection on me. Simply stating how I feel about one particular fit. I like most of the stuff that is posted here. Minus that stupid clown Faceless.

Says the dude who wears shorts up his ass crack...

A 6' man could look like a dwarf depending on how he wears his clothes. (I.e. wearing your pants super low with hi top shoes.) gives the allusion that the man has short legs, which then will make him seem oddly proportioned and shorter than he really is.

A 5' man could look very normal sized depending on how he hears his clothes. I wear shorter shorts, because it allows people to see more of my leg. The more of my leg someone sees, the longer my legs appear. The longer my legs appear, the taller I look. Pretty basic shit really. Like vertical stripes and black is slimming, etc.

Aside from the fact that you touch little girls, this is TROOF.
SO TROOF

this shit doo doo
May 25, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
Mr. Oizo

this fit shits on everything posted in the last couple pages

not really jeans look like ass. too much stackin going on

that's just how i like my jeans to fit but i feel it.
May 25, 2012 @ 07:59 PM

Inactive

1st, very dirty mirror

wtaps
white mountaineering
supreme
apc
nike
May 25, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
trevxv3

1st, very dirty mirror

wtaps
white mountaineering
supreme
apc
nike

that bowlegged life might not make it

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 25, 2012 @ 08:04 PM

Inactive

it just might doe
May 25, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
jaded

No, no. I get that. But by telling someone else I don't like their outfit, I'm not trying to convince them to like mine. I'll take all the hate I can get, because I'm not insecure and I'm very confident in what I wear. I don't care what the "norm" is on here, I'm not begging for love. None of my comments have anything to do with me. They are about that other dude, what was it, Riley? Has no reflection on me. Simply stating how I feel about one particular fit. I like most of the stuff that is posted here. Minus that stupid clown Faceless.

If this is truly the case, then stop feeding the trolls every time someone calls you out. Post your fits, give constructive criticism to others if you have some, and leave it at that. Every time someone says something about you, you go off. All they try to do now is get a reaction out of you, and it works every time.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 25, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
faceless

Yo, you dun got shit on me dawwwg doe, northside zone all blue all red erry day
May 25, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
dizii

GOD THIS THREAD SUCKS LMAO.

RECYCLED. TO GO PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

looks so awkward.

lmao YOU trying to shit on Riley. Lol.

I don't understand, just because most of you don't like what I wear, means I'm not allowed to dislike what you guys wear? Get outta here with that shit. You guys have some high school varsity quarterback mindsets. Get your heads out of high school and realize people like different shit.

A) This shirt is just a bad fit. It's hard to mess up a plain tee, but damn. Shirts should be more rectangular shaped than square shaped. This looks like a damn box with sleeves on it. It's too short & wide. Not to mention the sleeve length is way off compared to the overall shirt length.

B) The jeans are cool, but the way he is wearing him just looks bad. This dude probably has a good 5" of height on me, but looks shorter. Pull those damn pants up. Are we seriously still "sagging" nowadays? Buy a belt. The ratios are all off. In humans, legs should be longer than the torso. This dude's legs look mighty short.

Not hating on the dude, he looks pretty chill and cool. Specially with that pretty dip dyed hair. But this fit just isn't anything special or good. THAT'S MY OPINION.

Jacob's right about this one. I honestly never understood why people were always so hyped over his fits. Well, actually I do. Dude's been on HB for 3 years now, so he's obviously gained some sort of respect. I'm not saying his fits are all bad, but all you dumbasses always gotta "smokeyface" quote his fits and shit. Then, you got a dude like Jacob who posts his decent fits and reasonable opinions but gets flamed for being different from the typical OT. Sure, dude has a big ass forehead and skinny legs, but his fits are nice. There's just always gotta be one person criticizing him for anything just to say something negative.
May 25, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
rpreme

cool

The Rpreme

May 25, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
"MERCY"

jacob - what you don't seem to able to grasp is this forum wont mould around you, 95% of the shit you post doesn't fit in at all with the way people on here dress or interest them. its like someone who dresses in the baggiest 'hood' shit going onto a menswear forum and whining when no one likes the shit they post so then tries to tell the members they're in the wrong, you gotta realize this forum might not be for you. Although granted that t shirt does fit pretty badly.

like that guy who wear fruity color space boots from Alexander McQueen and think Puma is killing the game, while he's like married with kids and prolly still shop at Pac Sun then think he shits on other people's fits?
May 25, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
"MERCY"

looks so awkward.

I don't understand, just because most of you don't like what I wear, means I'm not allowed to dislike what you guys wear? Get outta here with that shit. You guys have some high school varsity quarterback mindsets. Get your heads out of high school and realize people like different shit.

A) This shirt is just a bad fit. It's hard to mess up a plain tee, but damn. Shirts should be more rectangular shaped than square shaped. This looks like a damn box with sleeves on it. It's too short & wide. Not to mention the sleeve length is way off compared to the overall shirt length.

B) The jeans are cool, but the way he is wearing him just looks bad. This dude probably has a good 5" of height on me, but looks shorter. Pull those damn pants up. Are we seriously still "sagging" nowadays? Buy a belt. The ratios are all off. In humans, legs should be longer than the torso. This dude's legs look mighty short.

Not hating on the dude, he looks pretty chill and cool. Specially with that pretty dip dyed hair. But this fit just isn't anything special or good. THAT'S MY OPINION.

Jacobs on point with the shirt... shit looks like a thin blouse. If dude were to put his hands up, that shit will be a belly button shirt... no no no
May 25, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
whoRichard?

Sup | IH | Vans
May 25, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
Specification

looks so awkward.

All of you kids can get off his dick now. Fuckn goober
May 25, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Sup | IH | Vans

thats one huge camera to take mirror pics

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 25, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lmao nobody's hating on Jacob for being "different" than the "HB norm", people make fun of him because he's a clueless moron and that shows in damn near everything he says and posts on this site

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

May 25, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Specification

^true. That and his fits just suck ass in general. Grown ass hipster suss driver
May 25, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
Deccck

'Preme
N&F
Desert boots
May 25, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
whoRichard?

Sup | IH | Vans

thats one huge camera to take mirror pics

I use it to peep on women too, don't worry.
May 25, 2012 @ 09:26 PM

Inactive

May 25, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
Pantic

STFU about not being insecure jacob, still remember your twitter post about being too nervous to flirt with girls at the club even when they approach you (and damn, as if that will EVER happen to your short ass again) you act so fake on here compared to your emo twitter it pisses me off greatly.
May 25, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Quezz

you got a dude like Jacob who posts his decent fits and reasonable opinions but gets flamed for being different from the typical OT. Sure, dude has a big ass forehead and skinny legs, but his fits are nice.

STFU about not being insecure jacob, still remember your twitter post about being too nervous to flirt with girls at the club even when they approach you (and damn, as if that will EVER happen to your short ass again) you act so fake on here compared to your emo twitter it pisses me off greatly.

May 25, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

1st, very dirty mirror

wtaps
white mountaineering
supreme
apc
nike

second one is just as dirty

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 25, 2012 @ 11:10 PM

Inactive

lol i cant believe i went through some of this....most of this shit is so wack...

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

May 25, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
JKR

lol i cant believe i went through some of this....most of this shit is so wack...

you're fits cant be any betteer
May 25, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
boogiesupreme

gtfo with your 9 posts. lol

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 25, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

iTz WaCk iSnT BrO, iM aBouT mY MoNeY, GaBe B GeTTinG GuAp aLL DaY

May 25, 2012 @ 11:20 PM

looks so awkward.

Jacob's right about this one. I honestly never understood why people were always so hyped over his fits. Well, actually I do. Dude's been on HB for 3 years now, so he's obviously gained some sort of respect. I'm not saying his fits are all bad, but all you dumbasses always gotta "smokeyface" quote his fits and shit. Then, you got a dude like Jacob who posts his decent fits and reasonable opinions but gets flamed for being different from the typical OT. Sure, dude has a big ass forehead and skinny legs, but his fits are nice. There's just always gotta be one person criticizing him for anything just to say something negative.

lmao, are you actually trying to blame Jacob getting flamed on him being "different"? the difference is that he cannot dress himself with a fucking soul and is a weird fucking lame. there is NOTHING, i repeat, NOTHING about his entire persona/existence that I can respect or feel. his fits aren't "decent" because he isn't decent. this sounds obvious, or at least it should, but theres much more within a fit than the clothing, there's an element of self expression and personality that most dudes in here don't seem to grasp or even be aware of. jacob stays basic as fuck along with 80% of the posters in this thread. criticizing shirt length and shit instead of the real stilo. you got the entire mindset completely fucked up.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

May 25, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
db_cooper

damn jacob got these kids angry. can't imagine how much them 5th graders on the bus rip you about ur fits b

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.