300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 19, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
Ape

Lol, ya'll just don't know about this swag. Too next level, too much high fashion swag.

Das cool and all, but...

Would you have wore that outfit in 2007 when Ye was wearing Bape?

Would you have wore that outfit in 2010 when Ye went everywhere in suits and all red?

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

January 19, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
keBin15

info on shoes and sweater?
January 19, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
gittoes

I'm probably the only nigga on here that hates Jordans.

Naaah L also hate Jordans
January 19, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
Lemonz

Naaah L also hate Jordans
L?
January 19, 2012 @ 11:17 PM

Inactive

lol @ everyone hating on ron's fit saying it's wack and jacked from ye.

so is ye the only one allowed to wear designer clothes? if ronnel can afford it why wouldnt he wear that shit, why would he settle for supreme and apc like all you.
January 19, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
13th_St.

^^woah dere

to da jim

info on them shoes
January 19, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
eddie.

Louis Vuitton (no vis/beanie), Givenchy, Balmain, Nike, Bottega Veneta
http://twitter.com/Ronn_eL

Stupid fuck, doesn't even know how to size Givenchy properly...
January 20, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
fuckem

shirt like a dress.
January 20, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
Ronn_eL

eddie you dumbass fucking kid.

That tee is made oversized and can be worn oversized or you can size down 2 times your regular tagged size and wear it like a regular tee, and well I wanted to wear it oversized... Which I think I think is the best way to wear it.

eddie been mad he tried to jump on some high fashion swag, cant even afford some shit like that, yet tries to be with it. my dude stays saving up lunch money just to buy used diors. hahahahahaahha, man dont be about some luxury item shit, if you aint living that luxury lifestyle kid.

now he gonna try to fuck with me on some not knowing how to size Givenchy?

The rest of you little teenage fucks on here, I lol at your basic ass fits everyday... Bitches TELL me they love my fits everyday.

Brian, I have always thought you dressed like shit... Theres no doubt about it. I just let it be... But for you to talk shit about a look you dont know or understand... Fuck you and your shiitty clothes. It's coo though, keep doing you... You on some type of ballin' level and I can appreciate that at least... But to call a pic of a dude biting a chain, while at one of the most upscale clubs in Hollywood (only gay fags goto Raves) new money? How the fuck do that even make sense nigga? People fucked up on that goose take pics of ridiculous shit. I think you salty I'm shining on you right now and the fact you know I'm younger than you kills you.

Mothafucka

January 20, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
Afroyoyo

mister freedom
flat head
sexih03
visvim
2 trashcans
January 20, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
$$$$$

That tee is made oversized and can be worn oversized or you can size down 2 times your regular tagged size and wear it like a regular tee, and well I wanted to wear it oversized... Which I think I think is the best way to wear it.

eddie been mad he tried to jump on some high fashion swag, cant even afford some shit like that, yet tries to be with it. my dude stays saving up lunch money just to buy used diors. hahahahahaahha, man dont be about some luxury item shit, if you aint living that luxury lifestyle kid.

The rest of you little teenage fucks on here, I lol at your basic ass fits everyday... Bitches TELL me they love my fits everyday.

Brian, I have always thought you dressed like shit... Theres no doubt about it. I just let it be... But for you to talk shit about a look you dont know or understand... Fuck you and your shiitty clothes. It's coo though, keep doing you... You on some type of ballin' level and I can appreciate that at least... But to call a pic of a dude biting a chain, while at one of the most upscale clubs in Hollywood (only gay fags goto Raves) new money? How the fuck do that even make sense nigga? People fucked up on that goose take pics of ridiculous shit. I think you salty I'm shining on you right now and the fact you know I'm younger than you kills you.

Shots Fired!
January 20, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
BuddyOmar

That criticizing how nigga carries himself lifestyle.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 20, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
Constellations

\X/

January 20, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
future.

January 20, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
3lite

dayum '06 niggas gunning each other down
January 20, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
-alex

ronnel been killin it this year so far
January 20, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
lol

damn ron went in

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

January 20, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
dirtyandypants

Congratulations ronnel, you are king of this sandbox.
January 20, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
eddie.

That, or they don't make them tiny enough to fit your frail 5'6" frame.. You're like franalations. I'm sure you would've gotten the right size, but they don't make them in XXXS...

I don't give a shit how much your cotton t-shirt costs, the fact of the matter is, you wear it like a dress, and that looks fucking dumb regardless of the price tag.

and if you don't like anybody on this forum, why do you post a fit every fucking day? So you can get internet props from a bunch of "little teenage fucks" that you don't even like?

I guess I'll never understand that "high fashion" swag..
January 20, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
Gary Oak

this white boy stupid
January 20, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
Third Eye Jedi

lol this chigga. I don't see what's so upscale about glow sticks,and if you were really living THAT lifestyle you wouldn't need aproval from a bunch of 13-16 year olds. I seriously hope you weren't being serious when you wrote that.
January 20, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
brianAndImFromChicago

Like I said, No hate.

Ron, I've always thought you had some swag- but as of latley I think you've fallen off the deep end. IMO, Ye' cant even pull some high fashion, but you can?
- to each his own.

bites chain*

smile
January 20, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
YoungRizal

that only means you were born after '96

edit: lol ronnel you cray

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

January 20, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
Jens Voigt

Lol ron still wins.
No dickride.

January 20, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
vanisotw

lmfao
January 20, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
D. Rose

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

January 20, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
NZOO

Acting like a new-money clown.

Takes picture @ rave biting chain. Lol

Don't badmind me.

January 20, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
hndlz

fire drose cool

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

January 20, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
zonefo

That, or they don't make them tiny enough to fit your frail 5'6" frame.. You're like franalations. I'm sure you would've gotten the right size, but they don't make them in XXXS...

I don't give a shit how much your cotton t-shirt costs, the fact of the matter is, you wear it like a dress, and that looks fucking dumb regardless of the price tag.

and if you don't like anybody on this forum, why do you post a fit every fucking day? So you can get internet props from a bunch of "little teenage fucks" that you don't even like?

I guess I'll never understand that "high fashion" swag..

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP, i know Eddie is really not trying to lecture ANYBODY on how to properly wear clothes. you really gonna say ron fucked up on the sizing knowing damn well you own a pair of $300 Dior denim that fit like kmart wranglers? especially after you were in the DIor thread claiming "ppl can wear their clothes how they want, there is no RIGHT way to wear clothes?" im not even gonna mention the famous red skinny jeans x Famous stars and straps tee fit, looking like a plus sized zumiez model shit boy.

exhibit a.
January 20, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
keo_

blog.anthonykeo.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.