WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

May 21, 2012 @ 17:19:44
thanks for the love HB sirs
@ Organic correct

info on shorts Nirun?

maiden noir SS 11 copped from haven shop

how much from haven ?

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

May 21, 2012 @ 17:23:58
i think they were around 120-140 cant remember. If you look hard you can find them from a couple japanese online stockists. They're dropping tiger camo soon i believe in the same style.
May 21, 2012 @ 17:24:02
1st fit plus I'm 18 today inb4 pinoid comment

That gif image is hilarious
May 21, 2012 @ 17:24:23
Damn, that's cold not even words. Point me towards some constructive criticism.

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

May 21, 2012 @ 17:38:03
ur so illipino

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

May 21, 2012 @ 17:38:39
Don't wear the pinoy shirt, trade that gshock for a black gshock if you insist on that shit, don't pinroll your jeans, and if you're gonna don't do 'em that excessively, and pull your pants out from the side of your ball sack.

and buy a new backpack. One Piece lookin ass.

instagram: prxsh

May 21, 2012 @ 18:27:20
Nirun keeps it G, and Koor that's a hell of a picture smokeyface

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 21, 2012 @ 18:32:58
May 21, 2012 @ 19:13:14
Thread back on the slope.
nirun killing it though, one of the only dudes pulling off 5 panels.
May 21, 2012 @ 19:15:21
@dtgsigns...you trying to be funny or show you secretly on my shit...what's the point of mentioning my sn especially with some forces smh...

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

May 21, 2012 @ 19:23:13

ig hooraydonuts

May 21, 2012 @ 19:35:57

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

May 21, 2012 @ 19:37:22
very nice fit Oizo, simplicity is the key.... I love that tee, AA right ? got the same but with blue sleeves

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 21, 2012 @ 19:40:32
That pic is funny but I hope you aint cracking on his size...

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

May 21, 2012 @ 19:46:04
very nice fit Oizo, simplicity is the key.... I love that tee, AA right ? got the same but with blue sleeves

Thanks man. Yeah it's a nice light shirt to wear for days like this. When it gets this hot I don't try and get too fancy with it so I've just been dressing for the weather the past couple days. I picked up the blue one too. I might end up getting every color, too dope.

The worst is sweating just sitting there because you're overdressed.

ig hooraydonuts

May 21, 2012 @ 19:47:09

I ain't gonna lie, I looked alot like the bad santa kid in Middle School. I was never as big though. Gained most my weight end of freshman year.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

May 21, 2012 @ 20:03:02
Originally posted by Inactive User

Thanks man. Yeah it's a nice light shirt to wear for days like this. When it gets this hot I don't try and get too fancy with it so I've just been dressing for the weather the past couple days. I picked up the blue one too. I might end up getting every color, too dope.

I wish I could wear something like that here too.... it's the coldest may ever in italy, it was like august two weeks ago, now it feels like november smh

May 21, 2012 @ 20:33:08
May 21, 2012 @ 20:36:52

Instagram: casey__kohn (two underscores) devilsgrasss.tumblr.com

May 21, 2012 @ 21:01:28
ckohn i like what u doin boi smokeyface
May 21, 2012 @ 21:25:37

I wish I could wear something like that here too.... it's the coldest may ever in italy, it was like august two weeks ago, now it feels like november smh

where you live in italy?
May 21, 2012 @ 21:41:21
in the city with the small denim shop
May 21, 2012 @ 21:52:03
Iggy!

vvvngelo.tumblr.com

May 21, 2012 @ 22:28:24
1st fit plus I'm 18 today inb4 pinoid comment

Wow! is that a g shock? i saw lil wayne wearing one so i bought one off ebay, i think i have the same one as yours but mine is rainbow. oh and i love your shirt, im from the philipines too lol and your backpack looks really cool! and how do you make your pants like that? it makes you look really d0p3 and fr3$h!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 21, 2012 @ 22:38:10
come onnnnnnnn

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 21, 2012 @ 22:40:14
At JacobSever pics SMFH SON
May 21, 2012 @ 22:42:00

where you live in italy?

Milan

May 21, 2012 @ 22:42:37

got me going online to buy the same shirt.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x