WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

May 21, 2012 @ 07:14:20
May 21, 2012 @ 11:39:27
so because I don't wear supreme, bape, or camo, or try to look hood, or still live with my mom, I shouldn't be posting on this site?!

You shouldn't be posting here because you got no sense of style at all, that shirt + shorts combo make you look like a german tourist on the beach in Rimini, and that's not a good thing.
You say you a hustler....yeah I know so many hustlers who take self-pics to be posted on a fashion website.

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 21, 2012 @ 11:45:30
May 21, 2012 @ 11:53:22
May 21, 2012 @ 11:59:51
Didn't think I would get this much flack for the dertbag tee. Hmm... Back to the drawing board

Hold on you dressing up for HB, trynna switch ur style to fit in here? What the fuck is up with that....

Nah, I wear that shirt fairly regularly. I just won't post a fit with that tee again, ya feel me?

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

May 21, 2012 @ 12:05:47
@ Nirun
I feeling that fit dude

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

May 21, 2012 @ 12:34:26

Do you have a really small head, or does that camp fit extra deep?

May 21, 2012 @ 12:38:17
All of you are OD ugly. Not even like a little bit, but more like the comic book guru ugly.

Which is why people revert to expensive clothing. If you don't got that Pretty Face, might as well wear some clothes which gives you confidence to overcome your insecurities.

Truth

im sexy AF thou .....

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

May 21, 2012 @ 12:48:55
so because I don't wear supreme, bape, or camo, or try to look hood, or still live with my mom, I shouldn't be posting on this site?!

You shouldn't be posting here because you got no sense of style at all, that shirt + shorts combo make you look like a german tourist on the beach in Rimini, and that's not a good thing.
You say you a hustler....yeah I know so many hustlers who take self-pics to be posted on a fashion website.

when I say hustler I mean I hustle to get where I'm at which is in response to calling me typical rich guy whatever the fuck that means, you think you have style because you're on some bandwagon shit. a german tourist with a givenchy watch, diamond pinky ring, and cartier frames that put together can buy your car...I'll be that!
May 21, 2012 @ 12:56:14
never heard "style ain't got a price tag on" ? btw if you refer to me as a bandwagon rider you're totally wrong.... I've never posted one fit wearing a supreme piece or some camo stuff as you said before, I'm on my own swag don't ride anybody's wagon

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 21, 2012 @ 13:19:05
teov take the L and fuckin move on. I'm normally on your side but right now bsum is butt fuckin you,

PS. You don't wear supreme cuz you live in Italy. I'm pretty sure if you're accessible to it you'd own at least a fitted cap. Let it go b.
May 21, 2012 @ 13:27:40
teov take the L and fuckin move on. I'm normally on your side but right now bsum is butt fuckin you,

PS. You don't wear supreme cuz you live in Italy. I'm pretty sure if you're accessible to it you'd own at least a fitted cap. Let it go b.

slamjam in italy sells supreme bro, plus you can easily order online if you got an american hookup
May 21, 2012 @ 13:34:06
Word but last time I checked shipping to Italy is almost 95 bucks. J/s
May 21, 2012 @ 13:44:59

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 21, 2012 @ 13:47:39
Word but last time I checked shipping to Italy is almost 95 bucks. J/s

nah its 45 dollar max
May 21, 2012 @ 13:52:00

The L ? It's not about win or lose ....
oh and I can buy supreme anywhere, there are plenty of resellers here (and SlamJam is in Milan tho) and I go to London once every year, I would hit up the 'preme store if I wanted to

May 21, 2012 @ 14:02:01

May 21, 2012 @ 14:06:22

really the point here is, stop trying to flame people who don't dress like what your personal definition of "steez" is. styles should be different, accept somebody not posting cookie cutter copy and paste the next mans fits, if you don't like it and it's not blatantly flaming, don't hate just for the sake of it.
May 21, 2012 @ 14:18:57

The L ? It's not about win or lose ....
oh and I can buy supreme anywhere, there are plenty of resellers here (and SlamJam is in Milan tho) and I go to London once every year, I would hit up the 'preme store if I wanted to

Word but that ain't that. You callin him out but thats his style that's him. Not everyone "ballin" dresses like ronnel. Move on is all I'm trying to say.

45 in USA I guess 88.99 plus tax in Canada
May 21, 2012 @ 14:21:17
Nirun shits on everybody in this thread.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 21, 2012 @ 16:24:03
thanks for the love HB sirs
@ Organic correct

May 21, 2012 @ 16:37:54
1st fit plus I'm 18 today inb4 pinoid comment

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

May 21, 2012 @ 16:41:20
eh kelley that shirt look weird iunno man i feel like reglans should just be thrown on scrawny ass dudes like jacob haha. a big tee shorts and jordans are fine. like it's been said up there, just do you and wear what you like, don't dress for us. that shit gay.

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

May 21, 2012 @ 16:50:39
leave
May 21, 2012 @ 16:51:10

www.headhunterla.com

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 21, 2012 @ 17:00:08

May 21, 2012 @ 17:01:41
thanks for the love HB sirs
@ Organic correct

info on shorts Nirun?

maiden noir SS 11 copped from haven shop
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x