Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 30, 2012 @ 04:20 AM

Just a boring day at work.

That straight leg, with the "pants-glued-to-the-nifkin" look, don't work out man.

Not sure what that means. These are actually Levi 511 skinny. Except I'm small as fuck and skinny's don't actually look skinny on me.

why do you always talk about how small you are? straight up dude. every other post is whining about your height. just fucking deal with it, or get it over with and off yourself.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

April 30, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
xdylanx

Lift heavy and take a multi bro. Get thick, solid, tight.
April 30, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
loop

This thread makes me want a Filipino boy toy. You guys are fucking phyne! UGH!

April 30, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
jacobsever

That straight leg, with the "pants-glued-to-the-nifkin" look, don't work out man.

Not sure what that means. These are actually Levi 511 skinny. Except I'm small as fuck and skinny's don't actually look skinny on me.

why do you always talk about how small you are? straight up dude. every other post is whining about your height. just fucking deal with it, or get it over with and off yourself.

Just pointing out skinnys aren't actually skinny on me. And the fact that I have no idea what "pants-glued-to-the-nifkin" means.

April 30, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
jacobsever

info on the purse?

April 30, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
ignorantian

lol jacob firing shots at koor????
April 30, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
Rizal

Lol Jacob I ain't riding nobody's dick but come on man. 3 days ago you was wearing bright ass faggot shorts 4 inches above your kneecaps. Gtfo man. You got no room to even talk shit. You can defend yourself and that's all the privilege you can get.
April 30, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
nirun

jacob is an attention whore

http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

April 30, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
jaded

Just pointing out skinnys aren't actually skinny on me. And the fact that I have no idea what "pants-glued-to-the-nifkin" means.

nifkin = gooch, taint, the area between your balls and butthole, etc.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 30, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
mr mcgibblets

the executive look.
April 30, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
Visvimpapi

fire

brvndon.tumblr.com

April 30, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
Jvlv

jacob is an attention whore

^^^
lol doe
April 30, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
BuddyOmar

fire

Yo Boland what glasses are those fam?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 30, 2012 @ 01:12 PM
Fedora Overlord

info on the purse?

Dude, you have a fucking harry potter tattoo, you've been exposed chilling naked in a shower with several dudes, and received a 4 page ethering, you are in no position to try give out negative criticism. Sit down and shut the fuck up.
April 30, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
Mr. T

info on the purse?

Dude, you have a fucking harry potter tattoo, you've been exposed chilling naked in a shower with several dudes, and received a 4 page ethering, you are in no position to try give out negative criticism. Sit down and shut the fuck up.

Or you could just hop off Jake's (fit's) dick and get Koor's (and his fit's) dick out your mouth. You should take your own advice.
April 30, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
Fedora Overlord

the funny thing about that is I mentioned nothing about anyone fits, I just stated how someone who has been ripped on for four pages is in no position to make a cocky comment about a 'purse'... perhaps it's you doing the dick-riding for both eh chumley? eat a fucking frisbee you cock clown
April 30, 2012 @ 02:35 PM
Mr. T

I read your first comment, no need to repeat yourself. To be honest, all the jake hate is unecessary, it fucks the thread up and all you niggas look silly trying to e-bully a grown man. Fibre, I still suggest you take your own advice. Also, work on your comebacks, "cock clown" is kinda weak. Just don't do it here.
April 30, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
damnwitless1

lmao am I bugging or is that "purse" a bag from the liquor store?

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

April 30, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
daytona squared

this website needs to be just be erased from the internet you all fail at dressing holy fuck

no swag November

April 30, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
nikbates

sorry i don't know where to post this... BUT CAN WE PLZ GTFO WITH THE AMERICAN APPAREL MEN'S JEANS AD? SHIT IS GAY AF AND IT MAKE THE SITE I'M ON LOOK SUS AF TO OTHERS PEEPING MY BUSINESS!

Lmfao I know right? Out of all American Apparel ads (There's a lot with women)

M RED/GREEN PARENTAL ADVISORY, CORD PULLOVER http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195327

April 30, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
hndlz

sorry i don't know where to post this... BUT CAN WE PLZ GTFO WITH THE AMERICAN APPAREL MEN'S JEANS AD? SHIT IS GAY AF AND IT MAKE THE SITE I'M ON LOOK SUS AF TO OTHERS PEEPING MY BUSINESS!

lol i get a nice cutie (female) in some jeans. and guys in hoodies -___-

this website needs to be just be erased from the internet you all fail at dressing holy fuck

this tho

hndlz.tumblr.com

April 30, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
Otacon

First off you know what it is if you heard Drake makin' hoes wobble Like a bridge in a earthquake
April 30, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
jacobsever

info on the purse?

Daaaaaayum dude. If I wanted this much drama I'd go hang out at a high school, or watch Degrassi or some shit. You guys rip on me every time I post something, and I can't make ONE joke? Take off your thongs and relax. I actually dig that fit for what it is.

Still don't understand how my proportions are "off" when that Veggies shirt is too big. A proper shirt fit does not have long sleeves hanging over your hands, and the sleeve seems should be on your shoulder, not halfway down your arm.

April 30, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
nirun

surplus watch cap, supreme waxed quilted, stussy deluxe

http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

April 30, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
ignorantian

info on the purse?

Daaaaaayum dude. If I wanted this much drama I'd go hang out at a high school, or watch Degrassi or some shit. You guys rip on me every time I post something, and I can't make ONE joke? Take off your thongs and relax. I actually dig that fit for what it is.

Still don't understand how my proportions are "off" when that Veggies shirt is too big. A proper shirt fit does not have long sleeves hanging over your hands, and the sleeve seems should be on your shoulder, not halfway down your arm.

you obviously do want drama, dick head. regardless of if everyone is justified in talking so much shit to you, you know what is gonna happen when you post in here and yet you continue to do so. like someone said the other day, you are an attention whore and you come in here looking for problems. at first i felt bad that so many people ripped on you but it's all your own damn fault. stop posting in this thread and people won't fuck with you.
April 30, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
jacobsever

you obviously do want drama, dick head. regardless of if everyone is justified in talking so much shit to you, you know what is gonna happen when you post in here and yet you continue to do so. like someone said the other day, you are an attention whore and you come in here looking for problems. at first i felt bad that so many people ripped on you but it's all your own damn fault. stop posting in this thread and people won't fuck with you.

I don't come in here looking for problems. I come in here to post my fits, because that is exactly what this thread is about. It's you children that get all pissy because I don't dress the same way you guys do. Deal with it, man. Don't like it, don't comment on it.

April 30, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
damnwitless1

lmao Jacob you just straight troll bait my nigga

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

April 30, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
ignorantian

I don't come in here looking for problems. I come in here to post my fits, because that is exactly what this thread is about. It's you children that get all pissy because I don't dress the same way you guys do. Deal with it, man. Don't like it, don't comment on it.

you're the one who gets all butthurt when people talk shit even though you know it's gonna happen. log off.
April 30, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
jacobsever

Columbia
Scholastic Deth
Levis
Vans

Up tha punx.

April 30, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
slap

^ dang. off topic,but anyone in the LA area want to start a band?
i play bass guitar, have gear, but no ride haha.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.