Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 24, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
W33ZY

April 24, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
hndlz

^clean

dat ether doe

hndlz.tumblr.com

April 24, 2012 @ 08:33 PM

Inactive

So boring, what's the point of posting?
April 24, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
hndlz

he just forgot to put supreme X4

hndlz.tumblr.com

April 24, 2012 @ 08:47 PM

Inactive

wowwwww soft tings
April 24, 2012 @ 08:49 PM

Inactive

Its not that, dude just look like every other guy.. If you live in burundi or something I guess this is not your everyday bloke, but c'mon son
April 24, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
kbos

Damn Jacob I have nothing bad to say about you I don't know you but man you had to say you was on tumblr...these dudes is like private eyes and will dig up all your shit...had to work today but figured I post my fit anyways and it aint Dorchester without dudes getting shot in the morning...smh

smh I feel you man last tuesday afternoon my right hand man from my days of youth got shot in the chest out in Dorchester, homie is gunna pull thru thank god. You live in Dorchester? where at? Much respect bringing some of that Boston lifestyle onto HB, instead of just assimilating to this childish simple minded try-hard superficial HB lifestyle. I see people hating but for me your posts are a breath of fresh air, no dickride. Regardless of how much I like or dislike an individuals style, im down for those who bring themselves to the table far more than any sour ass supreme wearer with a big head and a failure to recognize they are just another sheep in a smaller heard.
April 24, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
PKdaGod

Damn Jacob I have nothing bad to say about you I don't know you but man you had to say you was on tumblr...these dudes is like private eyes and will dig up all your shit...had to work today but figured I post my fit anyways and it aint Dorchester without dudes getting shot in the morning...smh

smh I feel you man last tuesday afternoon my right hand man from my days of youth got shot in the chest out in Dorchester, homie is gunna pull thru thank god. You live in Dorchester? where at? Much respect bringing some of that Boston lifestyle onto HB, instead of just assimilating to this childish simple minded try-hard superficial HB lifestyle. I see people hating but for me your posts are a breath of fresh air, no dickride. Regardless of how much I like or dislike an individuals style, im down for those who bring themselves to the table far more than any sour ass supreme wearer with a big head and a failure to recognize they are just another sheep in a smaller heard.

:')
April 24, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
kbos

first new one ive done in a long time... dunno why i felt compelled lol im wearing nothing special as usual. In4mation, levis, and black dunks from the nylon release a few years back.

April 24, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
Pantic

Nice, what sweater is that? Hard to find a shawl collar that doesen't look like it was bought in the womens department.
April 24, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
tehcake

Shitty fits for daysssss

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

April 24, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
W33ZY

sweater is uniqlo
April 24, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
slap

Lol... page 175 is deserted.
You can find similar shawl cardigans at Lands End Canvas for cheap.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 24, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
progeX

clean, everyday fit. what denim doe?
April 24, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Based Sherane

Damn missed the ether. Someone PM me lul

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

April 24, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
W33ZY

apc ps
April 24, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
jacobsever

awks

I like this, but why you slouching doe? Work on dat posture.

Definitely dig this.

April 24, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
Danielle

What is this "this comment has be removed bullshit" just delete it and keep it clean/moving.

Rachel by Rachel Roy Jacket
J.Crew Tee
Gap Black pants
Dolce Vita flats
April 24, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
PKdaGod

What is this "this comment has be removed bullshit" just delete it and keep it clean/moving.

Rachel by Rachel Roy Jacket
J.Crew Tee
Gap Black pants
Dolce Vita flats

#TYBG #RareFemaleHBMember #Wow #Legendary
April 24, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
ndrew

inb4 heart faces

www.headhunterla.com

April 24, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
ToyotaGuy

Simple
April 24, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
FerrariG

Is the sweater J.Crew?? I have one exactly like it..

Blahh.

April 25, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
dellzz

Its not that, dude just look like every other guy.. If you live in burundi or something I guess this is not your everyday bloke, but c'mon son

so everyone should look like this

April 25, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
thenorthside

that's not what he's saying either smh.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

April 25, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
I.Run.Bad

:')

agreed
April 25, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
malevy

Been gone a day and this thread went way off
April 25, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
thrillmatic

Met someone from Doychesta when I was in Chicago. Blonde Irish girl with bigasfuck tits. I heard a lot of Irish people live there, alot of The Departed draws influence from that area. From what I know, it's the hood. Yeah, she was into niggas. Although she'd deny, deny, deny, she'd probably fuck KG, Pierce, Ray and Rondo if she got the chance.

Anyways, big ups. A lot of insecure fucks on these forums. Stay above their bullshit.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 25, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
kromaqee

One last try

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

April 25, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
dannyshred

^Great shirt
Del Barcos are dope
pinroll isn't necessary doe
what watch?
April 25, 2012 @ 03:16 AM

Inactive

One last try

How did you do that?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.