WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Apr 25, 2012 @ 00:04
he just forgot to put supreme X4

Its not that, dude just look like every other guy.. If you live in burundi or something I guess this is not your everyday bloke, but c'mon son

so everyone should look like this

Apr 25, 2012 @ 01:00
that's not what he's saying either smh.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Apr 25, 2012 @ 01:43

smh I feel you man last tuesday afternoon my right hand man from my days of youth got shot in the chest out in Dorchester, homie is gunna pull thru thank god. You live in Dorchester? where at? Much respect bringing some of that Boston lifestyle onto HB, instead of just assimilating to this childish simple minded try-hard superficial HB lifestyle. I see people hating but for me your posts are a breath of fresh air, no dickride. Regardless of how much I like or dislike an individuals style, im down for those who bring themselves to the table far more than any sour ass supreme wearer with a big head and a failure to recognize they are just another sheep in a smaller heard.

:')

agreed
Apr 25, 2012 @ 01:49
Been gone a day and this thread went way off
Apr 25, 2012 @ 02:16
Damn Jacob I have nothing bad to say about you I don't know you but man you had to say you was on tumblr...these dudes is like private eyes and will dig up all your shit...had to work today but figured I post my fit anyways and it aint Dorchester without dudes getting shot in the morning...smh

smh I feel you man last tuesday afternoon my right hand man from my days of youth got shot in the chest out in Dorchester, homie is gunna pull thru thank god. You live in Dorchester? where at? Much respect bringing some of that Boston lifestyle onto HB, instead of just assimilating to this childish simple minded try-hard superficial HB lifestyle. I see people hating but for me your posts are a breath of fresh air, no dickride. Regardless of how much I like or dislike an individuals style, im down for those who bring themselves to the table far more than any sour ass supreme wearer with a big head and a failure to recognize they are just another sheep in a smaller heard.

Met someone from Doychesta when I was in Chicago. Blonde Irish girl with bigasfuck tits. I heard a lot of Irish people live there, alot of The Departed draws influence from that area. From what I know, it's the hood. Yeah, she was into niggas. Although she'd deny, deny, deny, she'd probably fuck KG, Pierce, Ray and Rondo if she got the chance.

Anyways, big ups. A lot of insecure fucks on these forums. Stay above their bullshit.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Apr 25, 2012 @ 02:35
One last try

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

Apr 25, 2012 @ 03:05
^Great shirt
Del Barcos are dope
pinroll isn't necessary doe
what watch?

Inactive User

Apr 25, 2012 @ 03:16
One last try

How did you do that?
Apr 25, 2012 @ 03:36
someone pm me and tell me what happened in this thread lol

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

Apr 25, 2012 @ 03:37

Went skating today.
Huf
Supreme x Independent
Levi 510's
Nike

Apr 25, 2012 @ 03:40
hereeeee we go
Apr 25, 2012 @ 03:42
Jaded you my boy. I'll erase it

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Apr 25, 2012 @ 03:45
People are going to hate on that fit just because of the poster, even though if someone like koor were to wear it there would a million smokeyface for it

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Apr 25, 2012 @ 03:46
fearitself's change was better

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Apr 25, 2012 @ 03:50
Damn HB should have an extreme makeover show, I'd fucking watch that shit.

Bootleg joints x hiding my boner.
Apr 25, 2012 @ 03:54

Went skating today.
Huf
Supreme x Independent
Levi 510's
Nike

doap shiet

the supreme shirt and the tyler the creator hat makes this fit

Black Panther member

Apr 25, 2012 @ 03:59

Went skating today.
Huf
Supreme x Independent
Levi 510's
Nike

cool Supreme bro

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Apr 25, 2012 @ 04:06

Went skating today.
Huf
Supreme x Independent
Levi 510's
Nike

doap shiet

the supreme shirt and the tyler the creator hat makes this fit

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Apr 25, 2012 @ 04:06

Went skating today.
Huf
Supreme x Independent
Levi 510's
Nike

cool Supreme bro

Yeah, bro.
Almost every single person in the past few pages has had at least one Supreme item on. Yet you chose me to bitch at. I've posted like 5 fits, and this is the only one that has any Supreme. Plus, I skate.

Not sure if the same can be said for most of the others that wear Supreme. So stop trolling, shits getting mad tiring.

jaded
Apr 25, 2012 @ 04:10
Don't start this all over again you guys.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Apr 25, 2012 @ 04:14
delete

Black Panther member

Apr 25, 2012 @ 04:14
good fits

Black Panther member

Apr 25, 2012 @ 04:18
damn, you guys need to hop off jacob forreal. crowding up this thread. People don't always have to wear streetwear. they can wear dress clothes and go out and wear street clothes or clothes to hike in or whatever the next day. y'all are so linear. let the dude breath..
Apr 25, 2012 @ 04:25
rip wdywt thread smh

mods tryna their best doe
Apr 25, 2012 @ 04:59
Damn HB should have an extreme makeover show, I'd fucking watch that shit.

Bootleg joints x hiding my boner.

you should be hiding that poster b

jacob, not bad, better than the preppy shit.

www.headhunterla.com

Apr 25, 2012 @ 05:11
jacob, not bad, better than the preppy shit.

For sure, thanks. I mean, I don't do the preppy thing daily. It's not nearly sufficient to skate and/or bike in.

Apr 25, 2012 @ 05:18

ig @hentaiwarlord

Apr 25, 2012 @ 05:34
Don't start this all over again you guys.

Flaming Jacob or the old "do you have to skate to wear Supreme" argument? This could go either way.

To be honest none of his fits were even that bad. I mean they weren't great...but nothing deserving of the hate dude is getting...
Apr 25, 2012 @ 05:38

Went skating today.
Huf
Supreme x Independent
Levi 510's
Nike

honestly this is probably your best one. This time the hat actually suits the rest of your outfit. Fuck that preppy shit you were tryin to pull.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

Apr 25, 2012 @ 05:52
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.