Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 23, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
thenorthside

mods need to deal with some of these members.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

April 23, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
WEFORMLIKEVOLTRON

Supreme 5 panel, Army BDU, Gap Shirt, Cole Haan Suede Bucks, 511's

http://www.weformlikevoltron.tumblr.com

April 23, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
aww shucks

Supreme 5 panel, Army BDU, Gap Shirt, Cole Haan Suede Bucks, 511's

April 23, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
jacobsever

[imttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2y4825u2q1qbsohzo1_1280.png[/img]

quintin co
ray bans
old navy
j crew
timex
gap
sperry

No Supreme, yet I'll still get hate.

Clean

You seem to always wear hats though, it doesn't always enhance the fit IMO

Yeah, I wear hats daily. It's not always for the fit's sake. I'm just a lazy bastard who showers very rarely and my hair is always greasy and messy. Easier just to hide that shit.

April 23, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
th3kid

Black leather jacket

What jacket exactly ? been looking for a black perfecto with elastic cuffs.

I would like this information as well.
April 23, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
VOMITSPIT

Almost May and niggas are still wearing 3 button up shirts lol this thread went to shit a long time ago. And did I see an elephant print Bulls hat and a diamond x girl collab shirt? lolol

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

April 23, 2012 @ 10:48 PM

at 5 pointz.

are these the dqm shorts?

word, if they are, how do they fit? size up?

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

April 23, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
bapa

ALL POLO NO IZOD

April 23, 2012 @ 11:03 PM

Inactive

[/img]

Elephant Print Bulls Snapback
Diamond x Girl Collabo
Jordan V/Gucci Laces

www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/12952812
lmfao

meh. can't hate on a nigga for having paper

how the fuck did you come to the conclusion that this guy has paper based on what he is wearing, especially based on what he is wearing lol got damn so fucking shit
April 23, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
thenorthside

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

April 23, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
jacobsever

why is it that every newcomer who gets shat on thinks it's because they aren't wearing enough supreme

it's not, your fit just sucks

learn to take criticism rather than replying to 50 posts justifying your shitty style and trying to end it with "well i don't care what you guys think"

r.i.p. hb

I made the Supreme comment because all of you guys were complaining that there was too much Supreme in this thread. So I pointed out I wasn't wearing any, which should be a plus, but regardless you streetwear kids have no appreciation for menswear/prep style fits. I think most of you guys look like clowns, but I don't have to go out of my way to attack you for it. Just cuz you don't like it doesn't make it a bad fit, just not your style. AY YO.

April 23, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
Kingkoor

April 23, 2012 @ 11:12 PM

Inactive

^ cool
why is it that every newcomer who gets shat on thinks it's because they aren't wearing enough supreme

learn to take criticism rather than replying to 50 posts justifying your shitty style and trying to end it with "well i don't care what you guys think"

r.i.p. hb

I made the Supreme comment because all of you guys were complaining that there was too much Supreme in this thread. So I pointed out I wasn't wearing any, which should be a plus, but regardless you streetwear kids have no appreciation for menswear/prep style fits. I think most of you guys look like clowns, but I don't have to go out of my way to attack you for it. Just cuz you don't like it doesn't make it a bad fit, just not your style. AY YO.

you a #menswear bro huh? go post a fit then son on sufu i dare you
April 23, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
thenorthside

you may dress differently, but regardless of how you dress. fact is: you dress like shit. proportions are off, fit is all around trash. i wouldn't even consider what you wear #menswear... it just doesn't look good. coming from a person who doesn't wear "streetwear."
- sufu doesn't even like "menswear." negative reps on a hunnid thou

edit: koor, video is cool still grounded after all these years

April 23, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
Fedora Overlord

r.i.p. hb

I don't think you understand that this forum isn't going to mold around you, this IS a street wear forum no matter how much you try sugar coat it and say that it's not. You're also in no position to call anyone a clown with your kids section t shirts, foot tall cuffs on your pants and facial hair exploding from every crevice. Find a new forum, perhaps raggedyasshobolookingmofuckas.com nohate tho.
April 23, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
chads

r.i.p. hb

please stop trying to defend yourself, just take the L, listen to the criticism and move on to the next day. the way people think about you in your e-life does not matter in reality

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 23, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
jacobsever

you may dress differently, but regardless of how you dress. fact is: you dress like shit. proportions are off, fit is all around trash. i wouldn't even consider what you wear #menswear... it just doesn't look good. coming from a person who doesn't wear "streetwear."

Proportions are off? Most of you guys wear sizes that are too big for you. You realize the hem on your sleeves are supposed to actually be on your shoulder right? Most of your shirts, the seams are halfway down your arm. So don't tell me MY proportions are off.

April 23, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
chads

Proportions are off? Most of you guys wear sizes that are too big for you. You realize the hem on your sleeves are supposed to actually be on your shoulder right? Most of your shirts, the seams are halfway down your arm. So don't tell me MY proportions are off.

Shut up man. no one gives a shit and like I said, what people think of you on here does not matter at all

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 23, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

[imttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2y4825u2q1qbsohzo1_1280.png[/img]

quintin co
ray bans
old navy
j crew
timex
gap
sperry

No Supreme, yet I'll still get hate.

Clean

You seem to always wear hats though, it doesn't always enhance the fit IMO

Yeah, I wear hats daily. It's not always for the fit's sake. I'm just a lazy bastard who showers very rarely and my hair is always greasy and messy. Easier just to hide that shit.

Thats fair enough man
April 23, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
PKdaGod

lets just ban this faggot. jacob server is honestly the worst dressed on this forum, hands down. dirty ass hobo beard having kids section tshirt wearing ass nigga. take the L and shut your fucking mouth
April 23, 2012 @ 11:35 PM

he doesn't even dress differently lmao..he looks like he went to j crew and gap one day and copped all of the most boring and generally shitty silhouettes. your shit isn't "menswear" btw. don't pride yourself too much on dressing like a generic disoriented pussy who thinks loafers are the nicest shoes there are

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

April 23, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
Quezz

he doesn't even dress differently lmao..he looks like he went to j crew and gap one day and copped all of the most boring and generally shitty silhouettes. your shit isn't "menswear" btw. don't pride yourself too much on dressing like a generic disoriented pussy who thinks loafers are the nicest shoes there are

April 23, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
trevxv3

Sup
Sup
Strike Gold
Vans

boring af fit, idky i even post in here I guess im just that bored

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

April 23, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
loop

game point
April 23, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
ToyotaGuy

Clean and proper
April 24, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
itzbrandonbruh

#mesnwear
April 24, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
Off The Wall

For the guys that asked about my jacket it is just an Obey Jacket I had tailored.

Cheap:Supreme,Dior Denim,Bape, and Og Icecream http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166906/

April 24, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
A!exander

[/img]

Elephant Print Bulls Snapback
Diamond x Girl Collabo
Jordan V/Gucci Laces

www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/12952812
lmfao

meh. can't hate on a nigga for having paper

how the fuck did you come to the conclusion that this guy has paper based on what he is wearing, especially based on what he is wearing lol got damn so fucking shit

I was thinking the same thing lmao, how does jordans and diamond= money??
April 24, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Iceboogie

suspended

beats doing hardwood floors huh

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

April 24, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
thenorthside

^ lol cool
koor drop a mixtape

word, wuze cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.