FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 22, 2012 @ 01:22 AM

Inactive

rizal. those fbt sewards are sick.

wannabe workaholic

April 22, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

just some of my outfits of the week

Ape fell off
April 22, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
Bray Wyatt

just some of my outfits of the week

Ape fell off

not even that white trash ape. i'm the genetic freak. the big bad booty daddy. big poppa pump. scott steiner.
April 22, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
Questfordasole

lol copy and pasting my post from ss pretty much.

Supreme Mali Burgandy Clarks
Supreme Foulard Burgandy
Supreme Striped Long Sleeve Yellow/White S/S 12'
Levis Raw Selvedge Matchstick denims. (Got off of ebay 34x34 New for $75 MSRP was $208.)

Last but not least.
Pastrami Sandwich Well Done from Earlez Grills
Wheat Bread x Mustard x Grilled Onions x Dill Pickles x Banana Peppers x Advacado x Bomb as fuck.

April 22, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
goldengoose

ultranuke killed it
April 22, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
abovetheseclouds

why are you eating on some door steps
April 22, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Wheat Bread

pussy
April 22, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
Viz Major

[/img]

Elephant Print Bulls Snapback
Diamond x Girl Collabo
Jordan V/Gucci Laces

www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/12952812

LMAO!!! Actually I am...well part white, but for the most part Flip lmao

@'Topher thanks fam, I tried em on just to see how they looked at first and left em on ever since cool

http://www.reverbnation.com/streetpoetsent

April 22, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
PKdaGod

Supreme Foulard Burgandy
Levis Raw Selvedge Matchstick denims. (Got off of ebay 34x34 New for $75 MSRP was $208.)

Last but not least.
Wheat Bread x Mustard x Grilled Onions x Dill Pickles x Banana Peppers x Advacado x Bomb as fuck.

fucking trash, weak ass sandwhich too
April 22, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
ndrew

Supreme Foulard Burgandy

Last but not least.

lose the camp

www.headhunterla.com

April 22, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
jacobsever

lol u faggots that wear 5 panel caps will just be seen a Tyler disciples to 99.99999999999999% of the public. Those hats are a mark of shame, faggotry, and having no swag. cool.

I wear a camp every day of the week. I only wear a supreme maybe once a week. I much rather wear a Huf, Quintin, Rip n Dip, or something else. Sorry I don't want to rock a flat billed snapback of a random sports team I don't give a shit about.

April 22, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
tigaprawns

what jeans?
April 22, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

lol u faggots that wear 5 panel caps will just be seen a Tyler disciples to 99.99999999999999% of the public. Those hats are a mark of shame, faggotry, and having no swag. cool.

I wear a camp every day of the week. I only wear a supreme maybe once a week. I much rather wear a Huf, Quintin, Rip n Dip, or something else. Sorry I don't want to rock a flat billed snapback of a random sports team I don't give a shit about.

Shutup OF dickrider
April 22, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
ignorantian

so many camp hats. god help us
April 22, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
Questfordasole

lol I love HB.
Always good to get a laugh out of most of you.
I know my fit is fresh.
This is what my wardrobe consist of. Including the sandwich :].

Im growing my hair out. You know how a nigga be in that in-between stage of growing your hair? When the shit is just super nappy? lol. I always have to have either a beanie or a hat to cover my dome lol.

Otherwise ill be looking like buckwheat in public lol.
April 22, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
Questfordasole

why are you eating on some door steps

Don't you know a black mans front porch is part of his life?
April 22, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
Backspace

hahaha this doesnt just go to you but for EVERYONE here. Lmao at you trying to justify your past credentials for wearing a supreme camp. I think those hats are pure cum gargling faggotry that is icing on a cake made of shit AKA bad fits. Lets be real, everyone that sees you wear one will associate you with fucktard Tyler chimpanzee....Monkey See, Monkey do.
April 22, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Im growing my hair out. You know how a nigga be in that in-between stage of growing your hair? When the shit is just super nappy? lol. I always have to have either a beanie or a hat to cover my dome lol.

Otherwise ill be looking like buckwheat in public lol

Hypebeasts always tryna use some bullshit excuse.

Nigga you corny, deal wit it.
April 22, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
Questfordasole

You must not be black. You don't understand the hair business.

Oh and I love to do this now. I just had to say you are a 2012 member.
April 22, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
LoLife

Supreme Foulard Burgandy

Last but not least.

I'm actually feelin those clarks

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

April 22, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
LoLife

Slowlife. Look at your screen name, then look at the gift card amount, then look at your screen name, then look at the gift card amount. Then think about it. Then maybe youtube some documentaries about the crew behind your screen name, then think about it. Then look back at your post, then think about who's stupid.

you don't fuckin think I know wtf Lo' is? you fuckin dipshit. there's nothin to think about besides the fact u dropped 4 bills at UO, regretted it because you realized that shit ain't cool so now youre sellin it to get some gwap back. 2012 scum.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

April 22, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
PKdaGod

Shutup OF dickrider

this. jacob shave the pubes off your face fag
April 22, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
jacobsever

Shutup OF dickrider

I don't even like Odd Future mang.
5 panels are just the only thing that fit my head right. Flat bills, snap backs, fitted caps, trucker hats, etc etc all look whack as shit on me.

But who am I kidding, I don't need to justify myself to a bunch of hypetrolls.

April 22, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
PKdaGod

Shutup OF dickrider

5 panels are just the only thing that fit my head right. Flat bills, snap backs, fitted caps, trucker hats, etc etc all look whack as shit on me.

using the term "flat-bills" proves to me that you're a fucking herb. log off.

April 22, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
jacobsever

Shutup OF dickrider

using the term "flat-bills" proves to me that you're a fucking herb. log off.

Cool dude, the bills on the hats are flat.
My bad. Sorry I don't use the jargon ya'll use.

April 22, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
ignorantian

I completely agree with backspace.

tbh take away the hat on this kid and the black dude eating on his porch and the fits are nice, some of the better ive seen in here lately.
April 22, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
odb.

I completely agree with backspace.

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=777263331
looool this is you, isn't it?
April 22, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
Jvlv

jezus lawdddddd
April 22, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
jkoop

Can someone wear a fit that doesn't include you dickriding supreme? Or does the supreme logo give you that self-confidence boost?
April 22, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
slap

tbh take away the hat on this kid and the black dude eating on his porch and the fits are nice, some of the better ive seen in here lately.

agreed. except for jacobsever's hipster fits. the camps still look wack on you.

YoungRizal cool

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.