WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

April 18, 2012 @ 16:01:39
On the real I hope aint offend anyone who may be gay with that faggot comment im just talking shit...

LMFAO...this nigga is too real. Ayo jay you buy your jawns off revolveclothing or pickyourshoes?

What's jawns...

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

April 18, 2012 @ 16:07:02
^I don't know fam like the supras, androids and all that shit
April 18, 2012 @ 16:53:31
On the real I hope aint offend anyone who may be gay with that faggot comment im just talking shit...

LMFAO...this nigga is too real. Ayo jay you buy your jawns off revolveclothing or pickyourshoes?

What's jawns...

is google down?

www.headhunterla.com

April 18, 2012 @ 17:16:35
Damn what happen to this thread...

I love this movie.
April 18, 2012 @ 17:43:15
dmwalking
Kids is a great movie. They wore Independent Truck Company though, not Supreme if I remember. Supreme only opened a couple months before that movie released.

Not sure if you're joking, but a supreme box logo shows up in the beat down scene if I remember correctly. Either way, it's definitely in the movie.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

April 18, 2012 @ 18:23:56
Kids is a great movie. They wore Independent Truck Company though, not Supreme if I remember. Supreme only opened a couple months before that movie released.

Not sure if you're joking, but a supreme box logo shows up in the beat down scene if I remember correctly. Either way, it's definitely in the movie.

Oh shit yall whiteboys still wear that Independent shit? I saw a nigga in my 4th grade class wearing that logo one day and I thought it was cool. That weekend I had my momma buy me like a bunch of those shirts.
April 18, 2012 @ 18:32:26
Originally posted by Inactive User

It's not the fit that's a problem, its that feeling that he's uncomfortable in it. I'm sure the fear of walking outside with a semi-naked bitch on his torso had something to do with it. Don't trip, just swag it out, and if you're afraid that what you're doing isn't PC, then don't buy shirts like that in the first place.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 18, 2012 @ 18:36:31
who the fuck is sick duck nigga? have you posted a fit?? i need to add another face to my Denver red list.. i swear to god i wanna square up with you... death to all faggots who rely on a join date to feel e-accepted.

edit: nonetheless bri frm chi and mayimbe fits are dope.
April 18, 2012 @ 19:17:30
^I don't know fam like the supras, androids and all that shit

I got a.couple of androids from pickyourshoes and a pair from wishatl.com...pickyourshoes is funny style though accessories be missing out the box and the kicks be looking tried on..

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

April 18, 2012 @ 20:16:36
April 18, 2012 @ 20:20:36

April 18, 2012 @ 20:54:03
For you 2011 2012 members stop quoting the pointless shit.

It's fucking annoying. If you got a stupid comment keep that shit to yourself.

I come here and all I see are bunch of quoted posts. Fucking new members.

damn yo

seriously though, sickduck, what the fuck are you even trying to do? nobody respects you, go fight pinoykiller or whatever the fuck you do, lmfao

dat 2011 mindset.

I'm trying bring this thread back but you faggots keep fucking it up. you're always flaming on other members but never posted a fit.

ahah pinoykiller was never down. he fell off
April 18, 2012 @ 23:13:40

lookin like a carrot b

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 18, 2012 @ 23:59:16
I'm trying bring this thread back but you faggots keep fucking it up.

lol you're doing nothing for this thread honestly, nothing but saltiness from your part

this. sickduck = fucking worthless faggot.

carry on.

^ ahah PinoyKiller your all talk but you wouldn't do shit. So sit the fuck down.

Your fucking weak, you said you were gonna ignore me.
Changing your username does mean shit your still Faggot and you will die a faggot.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 19, 2012 @ 00:22:55
this. sickduck = fucking worthless faggot.

carry on.

^ ahah PinoyKiller your all talk but you wouldn't do shit. So sit the fuck down.

Your fucking weak, you said you were gonna ignore me.
Changing your username does mean shit your still Faggot and you will die a faggot.

LOL *insert gif of PinoyKiller going to ground and getting molliwhopped by SickDuck*

Fixed*
April 19, 2012 @ 00:24:48
Did nothing today but clean

Forgot i had this pair. so comfy

edit: just seen bryans post lolol

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

April 19, 2012 @ 00:36:16

kinda has that ape body type
April 19, 2012 @ 00:56:55
April 19, 2012 @ 00:59:17
btw good to see the ol' "You aren't legit on HB unless you've seen Kids" argument coming back around again lmao
April 19, 2012 @ 01:06:10
damn, what happened in here. like 15 comments deleted. well sick duck, i have posted a fit. you, on the other hand.. if you want i could post/fit battle you tommorow - its all in good fun, but you're still a faggot
April 19, 2012 @ 01:07:41
April 19, 2012 @ 01:24:57

you're joking right.... do you actually think that fit looks good? shirt looks like a fuckin bag.
April 19, 2012 @ 01:34:09
eh different strokes for different folks bruh, you don't have to agree with me
April 19, 2012 @ 01:51:21
ffff

++++

April 19, 2012 @ 01:52:22
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x