Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
April 17, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
abovetheseclouds

Today.

J Crew w/ Rip n Dip hat. Wish I had an off white/creme colored canvas belt, but I don't.

this ^^^ was posted 6 hours ago.
Tucked in always.
Polo on polo.

this ^^^ was posted 2 hours ago
???
dat overnite full beard.
April 17, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
tehcake

I don't understand, I get completely ragged on, yet this is what people like?
No disrespect, but those pants make your legs look so short and disproportionate.

this is a streetwear forum not a gay-ass tucked in shirt, thickass belt, cuffed sleeves, I'm on a boat type of thread. I mean a lot of the forum appreciates menswear, including me but man you're fit is horrible.

Just for the sake of playing devil's advocate...the slogan of this website is "The Digital Magazine for Fashion, Arts, Design, & Culture." Not "The Digital Magazine for streetwear".

Menswear, hipster shit, even Abercrombie and Fitch is "fashion". Just because the majority of posters here talk about streetwear doesn't mean it's strictly a streetwear forum.

Just yesterday there was a main article for a new Louis Vuitton collection. All the photos are on a fucking sail boat for Christ's sake. That's pretty prep if you ask me.

You try too hard to pull of something you can't. Not to mention, your shit doesn't even fit right. Learn to tuck in your shirt, and get shorts that fit instead of rolling them up. Step your belt game up too, some 5$ chinatown shit doesn't look good.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

April 17, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
AdnanToThe

HI. I WEAR BLUE BANANA. I AM GANSTR.

cool gidammnn

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

April 17, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
LoLife

No disrespect, but those pants make your legs look so short and disproportionate.

this is a streetwear forum not a gay-ass tucked in shirt, thickass belt, cuffed sleeves, I'm on a boat type of thread. I mean a lot of the forum appreciates menswear, including me but man you're fit is horrible.

Just for the sake of playing devil's advocate...the slogan of this website is "The Digital Magazine for Fashion, Arts, Design, & Culture." Not "The Digital Magazine for streetwear".

Menswear, hipster shit, even Abercrombie and Fitch is "fashion". Just because the majority of posters here talk about streetwear doesn't mean it's strictly a streetwear forum.

Just yesterday there was a main article for a new Louis Vuitton collection. All the photos are on a fucking sail boat for Christ's sake. That's pretty prep if you ask me.

It started off as a streetwear forum and most of the members appreciate streetwear more than other types of fits. Even with all of that aside, your fit is just bad. You look like a tool, if you're interested in gaining some influences on how to dress then here, superfuture and i'd even say styleforum are good places to get a better sense of style.1st piece of advice: lose the pink shorts.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

April 17, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
MVRCUS

wdywt is in a troth seeking expansion asap. with the exception of wiz and may and a few other squirts this thread is as dead as whitney b.. room temperature.
April 17, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
jacobsever

Fuck the quoting nonsense.

Duly noted. And yeah, that picture with the beard is like 2 years old. I've shaped up since then.
And they ain't pink. They're red/white pin stripe. My cell phone snap from earlier today wasn't the best.

April 17, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
Yeltsew

Why you post 2 year old pic tho?

Looking for in size 8.5-9 003 Authentics/Chukka PM ME!

April 17, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
thenorthside

lol, dude wouldn't last on sufu - the rep system destroys dreams and hurts feelings.

but word, wdywt has dropped off since indirect, sox, 20hundred and other dudes left. we can't flame teov anymore because he doesn't post as much. cheep isn't here to tell people to shut up and fuck off. even when milspex posted, this thread was still alive

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

April 17, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
PKdaGod

You try too hard to pull of something you can't. Not to mention, your shit doesn't even fit right. Learn to tuck in your shirt, and get shorts that fit instead of rolling them up. Step your belt game up too, some 5$ chinatown shit doesn't look good.

this.

jacobsever = 2012 barbagelbites
April 17, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
illywassup

Today.

J Crew w/ Rip n Dip hat. Wish I had an off white/creme colored canvas belt, but I don't.

this ^^^ was posted 6 hours ago.
Tucked in always.
Polo on polo.

this ^^^ was posted 2 hours ago
???
dat overnite full beard.

THIS!
April 17, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
jacobsever

Why you post 2 year old pic tho?

Because someone said something about shaving my terrible excuse of a beard or some shit cuz I haven't shaved for two days. So I posted an old picture in which I had a beard, to prove I can grow one I guess. I donno, shit man.

April 17, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
Yeltsew

Oh fasho thats dope then. I somewhat wish i could grow a bread. 15y/o , so we'll see. cool bike toy

Looking for in size 8.5-9 003 Authentics/Chukka PM ME!

April 17, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
Lemonz

Oh fasho thats dope then. I somewhat wish i could grow a bread. 15y/o , so we'll see. cool bike toy

I know that feel. I'm 20
April 17, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
k3vin fr3sh

we can't flame teov anymore because he doesn't post as much

-dead-

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

April 17, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
LoLife

ahaha I uno I thought teov was a cool dude.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

April 17, 2012 @ 03:18 AM

Inactive

That's cool, man.
I just like the ivy league prep look. I'd much rather look like I'm in a Polo ad than a Sean Jean ad.

because, obviously, it's either one or the other, right?
April 17, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
jacobsever

That's cool, man.
I just like the ivy league prep look. I'd much rather look like I'm in a Polo ad than a Sean Jean ad.

Oh for sure. Unless you wanna count the newest Miley Cyrus line.

April 17, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
odb.

jacob you seem like a nice guy, just quit while you're ahead. fits honestly aren't that bad, just seem off. like you're trying too much.
April 17, 2012 @ 03:46 AM

Inactive

That's cool, man.

Oh for sure. Unless you wanna count the newest Miley Cyrus line.

i'd do a line off miley cyrus

wannabe workaholic

April 17, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
jacobsever

jacob you seem like a nice guy, just quit while you're ahead. fits honestly aren't that bad, just seem off. like you're trying too much.

Appreciate it. Probably seem off cuz i'm 5'4" and nothing ever fits. That greenish button down is a damn XS and I still gotta roll the cuffs.

April 17, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
ASSHOLE

ok guys, let's all talk about how my fits are the best, though
April 17, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
odb.

btw when I said 'quit while you're ahead' I didn't mean stop posting fits, just stop trying to justify yourself to everyone on here. just wanted to clarify.
April 17, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
YoungRizal

Shorts weather TYBG

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 17, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
PowerCum

i fucks with jacob
April 17, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
unknown force

Tucked in always.
Polo on polo.

beard is fire

how long it take to grow? mine doesn't connect to sideburns sad therefore i look like a poor bum wit no hair
April 17, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
lstplcwnr

lol'd at how riley's fit got this man all defensive and shit

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

April 17, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
swagasfuck

ayo forreal though, this guy commented on his own fit.

sup bra how ya soul feel

my man prolly didnt absorb enough nutrients and minerals r.i.p. ( ? )

gotdang this right here man

fuck

fye
April 17, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
RESIN

April 17, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
PKdaGod

Tucked in always.
Polo on polo.

beard is fire

how long it take to grow? mine doesn't connect to sideburns sad therefore i look like a poor bum wit no hair

is this gif in fucking 1080p? goddamn b
April 17, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
ASSHOLE

ayo forreal though, this guy commented on his own fit.

sup bra how ya soul feel

my man prolly didnt absorb enough nutrients and minerals r.i.p. ( ? )

gotdang this right here man

fuck

fye

i agree man this shit fye

where'd this young male get his motions from??? please respond

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.