March 29, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
secret genius

smfh at niggas rocking spacers, faux-hawks and cell phone holsters, then take into account the same dude looks 40 and is still rocking camp caps and supreme everything in every fit and you guys suck his dick on every post

Why are posts like this always by someone who joined yesterday

because people who have been on here for too long slowly all think alike, and certain people will be hated on regardless of what they post, and some people will be praised regardless of what they post. but a new member isnt influenced by any of that shit and calls it like it is. that motherfucker i was referring to color coordinates his outfit to his shoes and he's old as fuck not dressing his age. the truth hurts

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

March 29, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
xo Nitsuj

smfh at niggas rocking spacers, faux-hawks and cell phone holsters, then take into account the same dude looks 40 and is still rocking camp caps and supreme everything in every fit and you guys suck his dick on every post

Why are posts like this always by someone who joined yesterday

because people who have been on here for too long slowly all think alike, and certain people will be hated on regardless of what they post, and some people will be praised regardless of what they post. but a new member isnt influenced by any of that shit and calls it like it is. that motherfucker i was referring to color coordinates his outfit to his shoes and he's old as fuck not dressing his age. the truth hurts

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

March 29, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
OFE!

Is this at cold tea? Who are you guys. Do you know faria and Asia? I have a thing for those Afrocentric herbal tea Erica badu type chicks.

Cold tea? Doesn't sound familiar, we were around Kensington, Lakeshore area Downtown Toronto. As for us, were just some humbled individuals from left to right, is my boy Tobi, has a band called Western Walk, next to him is his lil brother, he owns a business with me, I own a business and aspire to venture onto other avenues. That girl beside me is a young tyra she own a jewerly company with my girl dude beside her is also one of my business partners. That's my girl standing, we were doing a videoshoot for her collection Knox&Marley. Check the video out

Music is done by WESTERN WALK

March 29, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
AMuells

Uniqlo X 2
Nudies
Converse JP

you're wearing your flannel wrong.

he got dat from A$AP
March 29, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
kng_vln

Dudes in LA been doing that for a while
March 29, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
MUSASHI

Uniqlo X 2
Nudies
Converse JP

he got dat from A$AP

Wasn't it Kanye?
March 29, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
killson

dudes in cali, been doing that for ever*

does it come in black?

March 29, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
I.Run.Bad

Uniqlo X 2
Nudies
Converse JP

he got dat from A$AP

posts like this make me face palm. people have been doing this before A$AP existed. my kindergarten teacher told us to do this with our sweaters/jackets/etc.
March 29, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
warts

what's wrong with this. floral looks fine to me as well as the hat

What pants?
March 29, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Visit my friend @Rutgers New Brunswick

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
is it weird that I know exactly where you are fam?

It clearly says he's at Rutgers University. taking L's lawl

he probably means exactly where at on campus.....
LOL yeah. some doods really are a bit slow on here.
March 29, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
reversal

dudes in cali, been doing that for ever*

nah no one fucking does that b.
March 29, 2012 @ 09:04 AM
BIRTH

IF PHARRELL AND KANYE DIDN'T ROCK THEIR FLANNEL AROUND THEIR WAIST YOU WOULD NOT BE POSTING A FIT WITH IT RIGHT NOW. STOP FRONTING, AND LYING TO YOURSELF IT'S ANNOYING.

March 29, 2012 @ 11:56 AM
JasonHe

IF PHARRELL AND KANYE DIDN'T ROCK THEIR FLANNEL AROUND THEIR WAIST YOU WOULD NOT BE POSTING A FIT WITH IT RIGHT NOW. STOP FRONTING, AND LYING TO YOURSELF IT'S ANNOYING.

smfh. Seems to be the people who think kanye/mischiphop artist are the only influences on the way people dress on here are those who think the sun shines out of Kanye's ass.

March 29, 2012 @ 12:55 PM
teov

never seen something less stylish than wearing anything but a belt tied around your waistline I don't care who wear it

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 29, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
Koven

Is this at cold tea? Who are you guys. Do you know faria and Asia? I have a thing for those Afrocentric herbal tea Erica badu type chicks.

Cold tea? Doesn't sound familiar, we were around Kensington, Lakeshore area Downtown Toronto. As for us, were just some humbled individuals from left to right, is my boy Tobi, has a band called Western Walk, next to him is his lil brother, he owns a business with me, I own a business and aspire to venture onto other avenues. That girl beside me is a young tyra she own a jewerly company with my girl dude beside her is also one of my business partners. That's my girl standing, we were doing a videoshoot for her collection Knox&Marley. Check the video out

Music is done by WESTERN WALK

Good shit, yeah that's cold tea in kensington, one of my fav spots. I'm there all the time and a couple of the homies lives on top of the place. Im moving to kensington May 1st.

If you need any photography done holla!

http://mrelllis.tumblr.com/

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

March 29, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
brianAndImFromChicago

vintage LO x purp adi

March 29, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
BIRTH

smfh. Seems to be the people who think kanye/mischiphop artist are the only influences on the way people dress on here are those who think the sun shines out of Kanye's ass.

At least you admit you're biting and didn't try to pull the "I'v b33n wearin dis forever, its soooooooooooooo old". And c'mon son, 90% of niggas wearing that shit had never seen it done to be fashionable till Pharrell/Kanye did it, get real.

March 29, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
YoungRizal

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 29, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
BuddyOmar

Uniqlo X 2
Nudies
Converse JP

he got dat from A$AP

posts like this make me face palm. people have been doing this before A$AP existed. my kindergarten teacher told us to do this with our sweaters/jackets/etc.

Exactly. Are yall niggas that fucking lame? I used to do that shit when I was in like 2nd grade. It get's hot af in Florida nigga, buddy had to put that hoodie somewhere. Dumb ass original biting ass niggas.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 29, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
MVRCUS

one common denominator amongst stories.. "when i was young" ... "as a kid"... leave that around the waist shit to adolescents, grandmas and kanye b.
March 29, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lol tying an outer garment around your waist for functionality is one thing but doing it for a WDYWT fit pic (while wearing a hoody?!? c'mon son) is gay

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 29, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
BIRTH

The "I did it as a kid" argument is so stupid, why did you just start doing it again now?

March 29, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
Zachh

Nice kilt. Shit is dumb.
March 29, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
MVRCUS

The "I did it as a kid" argument is so stupid, why did you just start doing it again now?
agreed.

you know what else i did as a kid, played in dirt, threw rocks, kicked girls in their shins picked my nose, wore sweaters around my waist. shits corny. period.
March 29, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
wudou

hey!
March 29, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
MVRCUS

^ belongs here: http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/55613/?topic_page=513
March 29, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
applejuice

girl with that headpiece is doing the most.
Bout Free & Asia though (i like those ladies), just a reminder that Toronto is so small. smh..

anyways
looks good lucky

youlooklame.tumblr.com

March 29, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
jsumadchat

long time lurker, first time poster

raindrop camp
sup x CDG
levi's 511
ransom x adidas
March 29, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
Fibrelight

^
Possible Barbagelbites rival?
March 29, 2012 @ 07:40 PM

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.