Best place and time to focus?

December 26, 2011 @ 05:29:50
Whats the place and time where you can real dig in and get done what ever the task maybe? For me its in the basement with all the lights off between the times of 1 am to ummm 5 am... that bout prime time for me to make some real bread or just express my creative side... How bout you guys?
December 26, 2011 @ 05:34:40
you a serial rapist?
December 26, 2011 @ 05:44:17
Nah....i just be ballin and what not...
December 26, 2011 @ 10:43:48
looooooooooooool @ this topic

free max b 2013

December 26, 2011 @ 12:20:38

Inactive User

when im high ... in deep space 9.
December 26, 2011 @ 18:44:55
when im high ... in deep space 9.

yeah..when i be blazed tooo...now all im doing is finding a way to fight the incredible couch lock that comes over me...If this can be done.. I imagine myself being the most productive human being in recent years.... yep.. i said it........................... git money boyz
December 26, 2011 @ 18:49:09
depends really, no exact time or location for me. when it hits, it hits. music helps. certain lyrics/melodies might trigger that side
December 26, 2011 @ 18:55:30
on the toilet
December 26, 2011 @ 21:10:41
When I got to get my writing juices flowing buddy just chills with music in the room or in complete silence. But rap music is too loud musically and lyrically for me to really focus on that. I end up writing the words I'm hearing. So buddy Thelonious Monk is good for that focus vibe.
December 27, 2011 @ 17:15:33
When I got to get my writing juices flowing buddy just chills with music in the room or in complete silence. But rap music is too loud musically and lyrically for me to really focus on that. I end up writing the words I'm hearing. So buddy Thelonious Monk is good for that focus vibe.

hell yeah to thelonious monk.....and also after i work out i seem to be in a more focus state once the fatigue wheres off..
Please login first to reply.
x