Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 21, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
Ape

like i ain't got nothing against gay niggas, if u down for that types a shit, i ain't gonna stop you from doing you fambs

but i can't imagine some gay nigga switching with limp wrists nshit, walking into a place full of beanie siegel or young jeezy looking niggas asking for a "thape up"

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

December 21, 2011 @ 08:30 PM
tem1s

super cuts

you got a hole in you and you bleedin, so its not like i'm just callin you pussy for no reason.

December 21, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
Beach2theBay

A gay guy is sure to have a friend who can do or cut hair if they do it themselves. Also, there are probably gay friendly barber shops.

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

December 21, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
bapa

supercuts is a gay friendly zone
December 21, 2011 @ 08:46 PM
xVILLN

lol ive actually wondered about this myself.
I imagine if a gay dude walked into a barber shop niggas would instantly start roasting.
I remember in HS the gay dudes would have line ups and stars and shit in their hair and shit.
Never seen any of those cats in my barber though..

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 21, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
Beach2theBay

I can't imagine a barber shop where dudes would be straight up rude to a gay guy. Theyd probably talk shit about him when he left but I cant imagine someone refusing to cut him or dudes bagging on him. Maybe because I live in LA.

December 21, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
tem1s

wait though, my barber told me that on some tuesdays, this dude comes in a minute after opening when no one's there besides one other barber and gets a fauxhawk with some designs on the side, all those lines and shit. so i guess gays go to either supercuts or to barber shops at the slowest and earliest times, i dunno

you got a hole in you and you bleedin, so its not like i'm just callin you pussy for no reason.

December 22, 2011 @ 01:02 AM
Koven

I died @ thape up

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

December 22, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
Virunga

90% of Homosexual African American Males are closeted.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

December 22, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
Axraexl

77% of online quotes and/or statistics that pervade the internet are essentially invalid and untrue whether it be purposeful or unintentional.
- George Washington

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 22, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
PandoCalrissian

77% of online quotes and/or statistics that pervade the internet are essentially invalid and untrue whether it be purposeful or unintentional.
- George Washington

*basket*

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

December 22, 2011 @ 03:39 AM
It's Only Hype

OP thinks about gay niggas
December 22, 2011 @ 04:14 AM
D

some gay niggas got some clean shape ups doe.

December 22, 2011 @ 04:33 AM
bujubanton.

female barbers are for gays

real shit a women has never cut my hair .NO HOMO
December 22, 2011 @ 05:31 AM
datniqqararthur

real spit, gay niggas shape-ups be precise like a bitch lined that shit up wit a ruler.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

December 22, 2011 @ 07:23 AM
Quan292

lol gay dudes do be having the Jamie Foxx painted hairlines tho. I know at my barber it is always a bunch of old niggas in there half the time listening to old g unit records or talking about sports/ music/ jail/ bitches and I cant see a gay dude feeling comfortable there.
December 22, 2011 @ 07:56 AM
young idiot

I can't imagine a barber shop where dudes would be straight up rude to a gay guy. Theyd probably talk shit about him when he left but I cant imagine someone refusing to cut him or dudes bagging on him. Maybe because I live in LA.

this, i think. like there's a difference between being masculine or whatever the culture of barbershops is and being intolerant. i think as long as you weren't like a flaming homosexual people would be cool.

old people, however, are an outlier. they could act any way, they dgaf.
December 22, 2011 @ 08:03 AM
BIRTH

I can't imagine a barber shop where dudes would be straight up rude to a gay guy. Theyd probably talk shit about him when he left but I cant imagine someone refusing to cut him or dudes bagging on him. Maybe because I live ???

what planet do you live on?

December 22, 2011 @ 08:09 AM
Beach2theBay

Like I said, I live in Long Beach which has a decent sized gay population so it's not out of the norm to see a gay person. No shop I've ever been to seemed like they'd be hostile to a gay guy. I'm talking refusing to serve them or talking about them to their face. They might crack on them when they left but not to their face. Plus, any gay guy going to a barber shop (and Im assuming you guys mean black shops) would tone down their behavior if they're flamboyant at all. Not all gay guys are feminine so many gay guys could pass and the barber would never know.

December 22, 2011 @ 08:20 AM
Axraexl

Like I said, I live in Long Beach which has a decent sized gay population so it's not out of the norm to see a gay person. No shop I've ever been to seemed like they'd be hostile to a gay guy. I'm talking refusing to serve them or talking about them to their face. They might crack on them when they left but not to their face. Plus, any gay guy going to a barber shop (and Im assuming you guys mean black shops) would tone down their behavior if they're flamboyant at all. Not all gay guys are feminine so many gay guys could pass and the barber would never know.

Manhatten and Redondo Beach>Long Beach
Fuck Long Beach

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 22, 2011 @ 09:17 AM
franjoli

gay niggas cut hair not haircuts

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

December 22, 2011 @ 09:25 AM
lol

ape tryna fina a place to get a haircut lol

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 22, 2011 @ 10:25 AM
johnathan

ape is lame

free max b 2013

December 22, 2011 @ 10:37 AM
soda

Gay dudes don't need haircuts. Their hair just morphs on its own. I think it has something to do with the buttsecks, however there's not enough data to confirm.
December 22, 2011 @ 11:27 AM
&bullshit

Manhatten and Redondo Beach>Long Beach
Fuck Long Beach

u from the south bay?

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

December 22, 2011 @ 12:54 PM
BDKHOE

Oh, I like to get my haircut at supercuts
December 22, 2011 @ 05:43 PM
NapoleonComplex

Gay dudes don't need haircuts. Their hair just morphs on its own. I think it has something to do with the buttsecks, however there's not enough data to confirm.

Will you be conducting any further studies on this subject, gay ass nigga?

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 22, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
Ape

ape is lame

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

December 23, 2011 @ 12:57 AM
It's Only Hype

December 23, 2011 @ 04:20 PM
PandoCalrissian

My barber shop is full of young-old niggas they are like 26-30 so they talk about some hood shit but listen to drake, it's weird man, but honestly I don't see them straight up disrespecting a nigga cause he's gay... money is money bruh

But honestly the reason their thape-ups be looking perfect is cause like at the end of a cut when your barber hands you that mirror to look at yourself... That gay nigga be like "EW nigga NO, dis side up higher den duh otha one"

And when you see that shit and something is fucked up you had better only ask that nigga once to fix your shit... Cause more than that... "yea bruh that shit looks dope... Good looks nigga"

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

Please login first to reply.