Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 21, 2011 @ 03:55 AM
blackice445

I have this one friend who calls his parents by their first names.... Like its really normal. His dad's name is Mike and he'll be like " oh heyyy mike". Thats weird as hell to me and I told him that he acted like everybody calls their parents by their first name or some shit. Anybody else do that?
December 21, 2011 @ 04:31 AM
JJ doom

What a coincidence because I have this one friend who calls his parents by their first names…. Like its really normal. His dad’s name is Mike and he’ll be like " oh heyyy mike". Thats weird as hell to me and I told him that he acted like everybody calls their parents by their first name or some shit. Anybody else do that?

Instagram: abdiasphotog

December 21, 2011 @ 04:42 AM
Youth In Asia

That's weird because I have this one friend who calls his parents by their first names…. Like its really normal. His dad’s name is Mike and he’ll be like " oh heyyy mike". Thats weird as hell to me and I told him that he acted like everybody calls their parents by their first name or some shit. Anybody else do that?

FPM - MUCKFATH

December 21, 2011 @ 04:45 AM
EC

How odd because I have this one friend who calls his parents by their first names…. Like its really normal. His dad’s name is Mike and he’ll be like " oh heyyy mike". Thats weird as hell to me and I told him that he acted like everybody calls their parents by their first name or some shit. Anybody else do that?
December 21, 2011 @ 04:46 AM
Axraexl

I was at the mall doing some last minute Christmas shopping and I heard this one dude call his parents by their first names…. Like its really normal. His dad’s name is Mike and he’ll be like " oh heyyy mike". Thats weird as hell to me and I told him that he acted like everybody calls their parents by their first name or some shit. Anybody else do that?

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 21, 2011 @ 04:55 AM
"MERCY"

Well when I was crying over Kim Jong-il's death, I heard this one dude call his parents by their first names…. Like its really normal. His dad’s name is Mike and he’ll be like " oh heyyy mike". Thats weird as hell to me and I told him that he acted like everybody calls their parents by their first name or some shit. Anybody else do that?
December 21, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

did you know I have this one friend who calls his parents by their first names…. Like its really normal? His dad’s name is Mike and he’ll be like " oh heyyy mike". Thats weird as hell to me and I told him that he acted like everybody calls their parents by their first name or some shit. Anybody else do that?
December 21, 2011 @ 08:31 AM
blockz

This one time at band camp, I had this one friend who calls his parents by their first names…. Like its really normal? His dad’s name is Mike and he’ll be like " oh heyyy mike". Thats weird as hell to me and I told him that he acted like everybody calls their parents by their first name or some shit. Anybody else do that?

Ghost KL Winner. CHOPZZ : at 14, i was rocking Ecko UNLTD, Phat Farm, and Roca Wear then demanded all the mexicans to call me Lil Jackie.

December 21, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
drtmcgrt

c-c-c-combobreaker

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

December 21, 2011 @ 10:18 AM
BuddyOmar

Back when i was younger, there was this cute nigga that lived down the block. He was real fine, muscular, tall, lean--the works. Put it this way, buddy had a huge dick, besides that buddy happens to be one of them weird niggas who calls his parents by their first names…. Like its really normal. His dad’s name is Mike and he’ll be like " oh heyyy mike". Thats weird as hell to me and I told him that he acted like everybody calls their parents by their first name or some shit. Anybody else do that?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 21, 2011 @ 12:12 PM
johnathan

Well aint that funny? Cause it reminds me of one time when I was walking home from school. My boy's dad drove by and picked us up off the side of the street. I'm like thank you Mr.Johnson and he called his parent by his first name.... Like its really normal. His dad’s name is Mike and he’ll be like " oh heyyy mike". Thats weird as hell to me and I told him that he acted like everybody calls their parents by their first name or some shit. Anybody else do that?

free max b 2013

December 21, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
november

this is redickulus beacuse it reminds me of one time when I was walking home from school. My boy’s dad drove by and picked us up off the side of the street. I’m like thank you Mr.Johnson and he called his parent by his first name…. Like its really normal. His dad’s name is Mike and he’ll be like " oh heyyy mike". Thats weird as hell to me and I told him that he acted like everybody calls their parents by their first name or some shit. Anybody else do that?

Please login first to reply.