Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 15, 2011 @ 08:58 AM
PandoCalrissian

lupe used this forum? got damn i feel fucking honored that im posting in the same forum as one of the greatest.. anyways i found HB in 2009 and didn't join/ start posting till this year

i just found out that my department manager at H&M used to be on here... and it was kinda awkward tbh dude has mad swag doe he used to kick it with Wale back in DC when he was younger and buy and sell sneakers on here back when it first started

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

December 15, 2011 @ 09:02 AM
Jokez

The part about the problems of the American education system was cool.

But enough about that.

Everyone here should know him for Award Tour, but should know him even more for being HB's grilled cheese masterchef.

ever done a transaction with me? leave some feedback! http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/feedback-jokez

December 15, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
++Phil

good ass grilled cheese
December 15, 2011 @ 02:34 PM
chicagocartel

Im still trynna figure out how I discovered this forum cause I wasnt even intrested in fashion at the time

I've been lurking since '06
December 15, 2011 @ 03:05 PM
Its_SONIC

Kanyeuniversity brought me here in 07'
I remember a couple of that, but at the time I didn't care about it.
Didn't lupe make a return in 08?
December 15, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
kidkorea

anybody from old HB doing anything now with shit they learned from the forums?

A lot of the things I'm doing now are from things I've learned here and also interaction with HB forum members

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

December 15, 2011 @ 03:30 PM
joshsbeezy

man wanted to make my account at least end of last school year but everytime i tried Reg. was closed, now imma dec 2011 mem.
which makes me a simp
December 15, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
xVILLN

Im still trynna figure out how I discovered this forum cause I wasnt even intrested in fashion at the time

I've been lurking since '06

Wut?

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 15, 2011 @ 03:46 PM

Inactive

^^^^^^
LMAOOOO DIS BITCH ASS 2011 OF GROUPIE WORRIED ABOUT HB BLOWIN UP...........SON YOU DA REAZON WHY HB DUN DIED

Banned for unnecessary harassment towards members of this forum on countless occasions.

LMFAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO my nigga ViLLy
December 15, 2011 @ 04:17 PM

Inactive

quick, close the registration! shit, i was on these forums before i knew wtf "Hypebeast" even meant, also when people rocked animal printed Bape in the WDYWT thread...and back then, i didnt even know what THAT even meant as well. Im on the youngin bandwagon with hypebeast. <3
December 15, 2011 @ 04:39 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

anybody that started posting in the last 2 years has no idea how gay this forum has become since like 07-08. Like, Hypebeast literally used to be cool. I know that sounds crazy but there really was a time when it was like the coolest dudes from every city posted on HB, as opposed to the dudes trying hardest to be cool from every city

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

December 15, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
blackice445

anybody that started posting in the last 2 years has no idea how gay this forum has become since like 07-08. Like, Hypebeast literally used to be cool. I know that sounds crazy but there really was a time when it was like the coolest dudes from every city posted on HB, as opposed to the dudes trying hardest to be cool from every city

Ha true.
December 15, 2011 @ 04:55 PM

Inactive

Ha true.

This is how cool people were, they gave out fucking bandbros and brazzers passes on sight, people would fucking skype and people would be in the shoutbox when theyre high. lol. or when people had fucking life issues. Shit was REAL!
December 15, 2011 @ 05:07 PM
TwiggyDig

lurkin since 06'. old HB was cool. WDYWT was def better. I thought people were less inclined to dress like everyone else. otherwise it's pretty similar. just less random dudes back them.

RIP old hb
December 15, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
KTA

Ha true.

This is how cool people were, they gave out fucking bandbros and brazzers passes on sight, people would fucking skype and people would be in the shoutbox when theyre high. lol. or when people had fucking life issues. Shit was REAL!

lol ok it sounded legit til i read people would skype...thats so fucking gay lol
December 15, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
Exo

Lurkin since 07 because of
December 15, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
Paruhdice

A lot of the things I'm doing now are from things I've learned here and also interaction with HB forum members

like??

http://n8chr.bigcartel.com designer clothing for less

December 15, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
RenAi beast

It's becoming real difficult not to be annoyed by some of the newer members. If I wasn't bored out of my fucking ass at my job on a daily basis I'd imagine I wouldn't be here as much, hence me barely hitting 400 posts since '07. Btw all these 'how I found hb' and 'I've been lurking since' stories are gay.

I can't see hb disabling registration again; I bet they're loving the traffic.

Recruit more mods, perhaps?? ???

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

December 15, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
missy.

Ha true.

yknow we still kinda do this right? it's interesting seeing who posts on the forums vs who chills in the sb... from what i can see, people still exchange passes (probably not as openly), we still skype/tinychat, and we still use the sb when high or (immaturely at times) talk about life issues...........

js.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

December 15, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
SFCA

good ass grilled cheese

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

December 15, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
Mvgen

Lurking since 06...Found it due to hypetrak actually. Eventually went to forums
December 15, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
zyezye

doesnt add up hypetrack was late 07-08
December 15, 2011 @ 08:46 PM
missy.

lol @ people tryina make themselves soundin OG by giving earlier years.......

December 15, 2011 @ 09:25 PM
NoStress

Ha true.

Lets bring it back yall..

burr

December 15, 2011 @ 09:27 PM
NoStress

It's becoming real difficult not to be annoyed by some of the newer members. If I wasn't bored out of my fucking ass at my job on a daily basis I'd imagine I wouldn't be here as much, hence me barely hitting 400 posts since '07. Btw all these 'how I found hb' and 'I've been lurking since' stories are gay.

I can't see hb disabling registration again; I bet they're loving the traffic.

Recruit more mods, perhaps?? ???

THIS

burr

December 15, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
missy.

lol they aint bringin in new mods...

December 15, 2011 @ 09:43 PM
sado

December 15, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
damnwitless1

like??

well I know personally one of the biggest thing I've taken away from HB over the years has been an eye for detail in terms of style. Like, I hardly ever post in WDYWT anymore but after all the years I posted fits all the time and got feedback, plus just seeing everyone else doin they thing and swaggin out in they own way helped me get a better sense of self in terms of what I was doing. So now it's just like I get up, throw on whatever and don't even have to think about it but it's still always perfectly HB ready nahmean?

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

December 15, 2011 @ 10:44 PM
WCDon

Found HB through Asian thread back in '10. cool

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

December 15, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
egoflexin

Yeah i don't know why people trying to make themselves OG by claiming to have lurked. All i can say is that I haven't been here that long; but in that time it's gotten consistently worse. All you guys post in the wdywt is tight oxfords and clarks except for that one black guy in the jordans and baggier pants and shit. Also doesn't really seem like there is any exchange of knowledge just a bunch of people sayin shit like "i ain't no tyler dickrider i found supreme on my own."

but whatever that's just my take

off-topic is funny most of the time for what it's worth

Please login first to reply.