Community College Sucks

Dec 16, 2011 @ 14:26
But don't you have paintball fights all the time and experience different situations as if they're different movie/tv genres?

lol
Dec 16, 2011 @ 19:21
But don't you have paintball fights all the time and experience different situations as if they're different movie/tv genres?

... i wish smh
Dec 17, 2011 @ 00:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
I had a 1.0 gpa in high school then went to a cc and transferred to a university. Make the best out of a bad situation, god bless.

the fuck
a squirrel can get a higher GPA than 1.0
Dec 17, 2011 @ 01:01
squirrels are smarter than skunks

Inactive User

Dec 17, 2011 @ 01:01
you should kill a moneylender that you don't think anyone would miss because she's so greedy and then have a mental breakdown.
Dec 17, 2011 @ 01:33
Info on how to graduate from high school with a 1.0
Dec 17, 2011 @ 03:09
I had a 1.0 gpa in high school then went to a cc and transferred to a university. Make the best out of a bad situation, god bless.

So we goin act like you can graduate high school with a 1.0

DEAD

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

Dec 17, 2011 @ 07:39
this is why you dont be a retard and u use community college to transfer to a real university

who the fucks graduates from community college???? dumass scrubs

edit: oh wait i realized ur a polsci major. ROFL just as useful as a psychology philosophy and sociology major LOLOLOL
Dec 17, 2011 @ 20:59
shoulda went to westwood college

www.headhunterla.com

Dec 18, 2011 @ 05:03

congrats homie. that takes a lot of work and growing up

it actually doesn't. all it takes is being black and applying to a college.
Dec 18, 2011 @ 08:01

So we goin act like you can graduate high school with a 1.0

DEAD

can you get eventually transfer to a university with a GED certificate from your past or do you need a high school diploma?

never been put in that situation so i don't know
Please login first to reply.