FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 15, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
J THRILLLAH

Nothing wrong with community college. There's people I went to high school with and they went to universities and aren't doing shit with their degrees except, paying back their fat loans. (Not all degrees are a "waste.") It all matters what you do during school and after school, who you network with, etc. I'm going to community college for my culinary degree, people that are going to fancy private schools are getting the same degree, except, they'll owe a lot more money. I'll be transferring to a university for my bachelor's in restaurant/hospitality management, before that I'll wrap the classes I need for that at my current school.

except most people that go to a university won't (and shouldn't) get a degree in hospitality lol

Cause you're in the business, right?

December 16, 2011 @ 02:26 PM
young idiot

But don't you have paintball fights all the time and experience different situations as if they're different movie/tv genres?

lol
December 16, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
future.

But don't you have paintball fights all the time and experience different situations as if they're different movie/tv genres?

... i wish sad
December 17, 2011 @ 12:45 AM
"MERCY"

I had a 1.0 gpa in high school then went to a cc and transferred to a university. Make the best out of a bad situation, god bless.

the fuck
a squirrel can get a higher GPA than 1.0
December 17, 2011 @ 01:01 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

squirrels are smarter than skunks
December 17, 2011 @ 01:01 AM

Inactive

you should kill a moneylender that you don't think anyone would miss because she's so greedy and then have a mental breakdown.
December 17, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
D

Info on how to graduate from high school with a 1.0
December 17, 2011 @ 03:09 AM
scélérat

I had a 1.0 gpa in high school then went to a cc and transferred to a university. Make the best out of a bad situation, god bless.

So we goin act like you can graduate high school with a 1.0

DEAD

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

December 17, 2011 @ 07:39 AM
mu1edk

this is why you dont be a retard and u use community college to transfer to a real university

who the fucks graduates from community college???? dumass scrubs

edit: oh wait i realized ur a polsci major. ROFL just as useful as a psychology philosophy and sociology major LOLOLOL
December 17, 2011 @ 08:59 PM
ndrew

shoulda went to westwood college

www.headhunterla.com

December 18, 2011 @ 05:03 AM
northwest

congrats homie. that takes a lot of work and growing up

it actually doesn't. all it takes is being black and applying to a college.
December 18, 2011 @ 08:01 AM
murklur

So we goin act like you can graduate high school with a 1.0

DEAD

can you get eventually transfer to a university with a GED certificate from your past or do you need a high school diploma?

never been put in that situation so i don't know

Please login first to reply.