December 13, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
NapoleonComplex

I feel like my entire life is fucked because I ended up in a Retard Institution. No one will ever take my resume seriously when they read "______Community College Grad" in the Degree area.

I hate my fucking life. FUCK ALL HARVARD AND YALE FAGGOT NERDS.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 13, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
A!exander

why not try and transfer to a public university
December 13, 2011 @ 10:29 PM
drewAM

If it's such a retard institution then you should be able to ace every class and apply to better schools.

But you'll probably just bitch and complain and fail classes and stay right where you belong, and then nobody will take you or your resume seriously because you're a lazy cunt who feels some contrived sense of entitlement.

bawbawbawbaw

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

December 13, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
NapoleonComplex

-____- I got rejected with a fucking 3.5 from Maryland and my dad's alma mater Northeastern up in Boston. What pisses me off even more is I know I'm smarter than every other kid in the United States taking Political Science.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 13, 2011 @ 10:34 PM
xVILLN

eh,I have somewhat similar feelings towards CC.
To me it just feels like it takes forever,and I hate moving cities and transferring from one CC to the next.Its all the same no matter where you go.Hopefully this semester I buckle down and ace all of my classes,as well as my summer classes.I need to transfer to a fucking UC.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 13, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
drewAM

What pisses me off even more is I know I’m smarter than every other kid in the United States taking Political Science.

Mhm, sure you are. You're very special.

tbh, you lucked out by not getting into Northeastern. Overpriced, 5 years instead of 4, and that co-op program is a bullshit waste of time that doesn't benefit students at all.

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

December 13, 2011 @ 11:41 PM
chrisfarley

then don't go. having a CC degree is a lot better than having no degree. tons of people would love the opportunity to have any form of secondary education while you sit there waiting for your mommy and daddy to pay your tuition complaining how your retarded ass didn't get into an actual college
December 13, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
Bubbs619

Although being at a CC wasn't my ideal choice, I fucks with the cheap and easy GE that'll lead me to a university. The best part is seeing people who went to a university straight out of high school fail all their classes and end up right in my position, minus thousands of their dollars and time wasted.
December 14, 2011 @ 01:48 AM
hiphopbackpacker

I've met a lot of CC transfers who go to Cal, they only did it to save money and to mature up. No hate. Plus taking GE's at Cal are fucking hard, i wouldnt mind dat easy A or B
December 14, 2011 @ 02:03 AM
Lemonz

kill yourself
December 14, 2011 @ 03:19 AM
xzther

what UC you hoping to get into xVILLN?
December 14, 2011 @ 04:25 AM
kbos

Lol at OP

You should have had a safety school when you tried to transfer, mad good schools wudda took you and scholarshipped your ass with a 3.5 its not that hard to get up outta CC with a 3.5 if you couldn't figure that out try again next semester.
December 14, 2011 @ 10:36 AM
J THRILLAH

Nothing wrong with community college. There's people I went to high school with and they went to universities and aren't doing shit with their degrees except, paying back their fat loans. (Not all degrees are a "waste.") It all matters what you do during school and after school, who you network with, etc. I'm going to community college for my culinary degree, people that are going to fancy private schools are getting the same degree, except, they'll owe a lot more money. I'll be transferring to a university for my bachelor's in restaurant/hospitality management, before that I'll wrap the classes I need for that at my current school.

Insta: @jthrillah

December 14, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
whothefck

I go to a community college so eat a fat dick you faggot.
December 14, 2011 @ 11:12 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

I had a 1.0 gpa in high school then went to a cc and transferred to a university. Make the best out of a bad situation, god bless.
December 14, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
TwiggyDig

my sister went to SMC, transfered to NYU after two years and graduated with honors. CC is a good route if you take advantage of it. It is a lot harder to get classes than it used to be though.
December 14, 2011 @ 04:09 PM

Inactive

Although being at a CC wasn't my ideal choice, I fucks with the cheap and easy GE that'll lead me to a university. The best part is seeing people who went to a university straight out of high school fail all their classes and end up right in my position, minus thousands of their dollars and time wasted.

signed, same reason why I chose a CC over Ai. lol.
December 14, 2011 @ 05:06 PM
J THRILLAH

Not bashing on AI, I'm sure it's a good school and all, but I've cooked with people that go there and aren't as great as I expected them to be! Financial aid helped me out so much at CC, while my AI homies are going to be debt, hard! I think the cost of my degree is half a semester of their's.

People should be more concerned about republicans trying to get rid of financial aid (mainly to get more tea party voters) but their argument is that..."it's a welfare program."

In another words, there's no need to bitch over going to CC. Don't like it? Make some moves to get outta there.

Insta: @jthrillah

December 14, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
macabre

yeah forreal on some maya angelou shit.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."

i go to CC too, I get that we're missing out on the "Freshman Experience", but in a couple years i'll be the one partying while they're buried in debt
December 14, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
Mikeyone4life

my sister went to SMC, transfered to NYU after two years and graduated with honors. CC is a good route if you take advantage of it. It is a lot harder to get classes than it used to be though.

Word I just had registration for the spring and I got 2 classes. I'm going to have to crash like 2-3 classes.
December 14, 2011 @ 09:29 PM
kushburner

I loved CC when i attended it. I have an AAS in CC and will have my BS from my uni in 2013.
December 14, 2011 @ 09:37 PM
sjem

But don't you have paintball fights all the time and experience different situations as if they're different movie/tv genres?
December 15, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
CrackPipeLips

Not bashing on AI, I'm sure it's a good school and all, but I've cooked with people that go there and aren't as great as I expected them to be! Financial aid helped me out so much at CC, while my AI homies are going to be debt, hard! I think the cost of my degree is half a semester of their's.

People should be more concerned about republicans trying to get rid of financial aid (mainly to get more tea party voters) but their argument is that..."it's a welfare program."

In another words, there's no need to bitch over going to CC. Don't like it? Make some moves to get outta there.

i went to an interview to apply for AI for their culinary program. The girl called me like 5 times trying to get me to commit afterwards, so pushy. Its like 30 grand too. Fuck that, imma go to a smaller private culinary school here
December 15, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
Iggle

I feel like my entire life is fucked because I ended up in a Retard Institution. No one will ever take my resume seriously when they read "______Community College Grad" in the Degree area.

I hate my fucking life. FUCK ALL HARVARD AND YALE FAGGOT NERDS.

who the fuck actually gets a CC degree?
first off its your fault for not having some back up schools. secondly, if you serious about going to a real university, you'll work your ass off at the CC and transfer after a few years. your future employers aren't going to care how you got your university diploma. they just care that you have it.

#pedogangweindis

December 15, 2011 @ 02:02 AM
shakintheD

i hope i dont end up in a community college or else il kill myself /moops
December 15, 2011 @ 04:07 AM
murklur

I had a 1.0 gpa in high school then went to a cc and transferred to a university. Make the best out of a bad situation, god bless.

congrats homie. that takes a lot of work and growing up
December 15, 2011 @ 04:12 AM
stevennD

See me at Westwood College. cool
December 15, 2011 @ 09:28 AM
kmz

Nothing wrong with community college. There's people I went to high school with and they went to universities and aren't doing shit with their degrees except, paying back their fat loans. (Not all degrees are a "waste.") It all matters what you do during school and after school, who you network with, etc. I'm going to community college for my culinary degree, people that are going to fancy private schools are getting the same degree, except, they'll owe a lot more money. I'll be transferring to a university for my bachelor's in restaurant/hospitality management, before that I'll wrap the classes I need for that at my current school.

except most people that go to a university won't (and shouldn't) get a degree in hospitality lol
December 15, 2011 @ 10:38 AM
cocomis

go to Europe

mycenturio.com

December 15, 2011 @ 05:02 PM

Inactive

real talk, i dont get why they rape people with the prices with those types of schools...when i applied my fucking tuition wouldve been nearly 100k. fuck that shit.

Please login first to reply.