Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 8, 2011 @ 01:24 AM
brandonicedout

Damn gang bangin back in style i guess. Some lil mexican got shot outside my school yesterday 10 minutes after we got out. And he was gay. smh.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8458039

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

December 8, 2011 @ 01:35 AM
phonoodo

I think the sadder news here is that you're a SANTA MONICA kid who names himself after a type of ammo and malt liquor. And you listen to Madvillain. Fuck outta here.
December 8, 2011 @ 01:38 AM
╒rozzy

I think the sadder news here is that you're a SANTA MONICA kid who names himself after a type of ammo and malt liquor. And you listen to Madvillain. Fuck outta here.

LOL

December 8, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
✡HYFR✡

well.... he was gay....

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

December 8, 2011 @ 03:24 AM
chief

you sound like you're 15. grow up little boy

•••

December 8, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
Ape2

well.... he was gay....

In my opinion, it's always sad whenever anyone gets shot, regardless of whether they're gay or not.

I mean, just think... it'd be sad if Ape or Kriskray got shot too, wouldn't it?

Hmmm... on second thought... maybe that wouldn't be so sad after all LOL

the original

December 8, 2011 @ 03:44 AM
BuddyOmar

Madvillainy is fucking amazing. Stupid ass nigga.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 8, 2011 @ 03:47 AM
xScottieBoy

well.... he was gay....

In my opinion, it's always sad whenever anyone gets shot, regardless of whether they're gay or not.

zuloons funnier than ape
December 8, 2011 @ 04:01 AM
Anti-Hero

well.... he was gay....

zuloons funnier than ape

I dunno, guy comes off salty and corny as fuck. It's like he has to ride the K-swiss Kris or Ape train in every post.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

December 8, 2011 @ 04:10 AM
joshsbeezy

omar not dropping something homo, that's a first
December 8, 2011 @ 04:17 AM
johnathan

gay gang bangers in santa monica? do all the straight men tremble when they see a lowrider blasting lady gaga

free max b 2013

December 8, 2011 @ 04:23 AM

Inactive

shots being fired all over this thread
December 8, 2011 @ 04:33 AM
BuddyOmar

omar not dropping something homo, that's a first

Come on bruh...buddy may be homo but buddy ain't a one trick pony.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 8, 2011 @ 05:31 AM
phonoodo

Dumbass niggas, I'm not dissing Madvillain. I just see something wrong with a kid from the Santa Monica-Malibu area listening to Madvillain. But then again, you should know about dat bitchmade lifestyle.
December 8, 2011 @ 05:47 AM
BuddyOmar

Dumbass niggas, I'm not dissing Madvillain. I just see something wrong with a kid from the Santa Monica-Malibu area listening to Madvillain. But then again, you should know about dat bitchmade lifestyle.

Easy youngblood. First off, you're asian. I'm a psychic nigga bruh. Ol Frailien ass nigga. You talking to a black man. I could stop talking shit right now but fuck it bruh you fucking with a REAL nigga. We don't fuck with Cali niggas. I'm from Bodymore, Murdaland bruh. REAL SHIT. Come round here and see if a cutie pie, slant eyed, Bobby Lee lookin nigga like yourself won't leave without being turned into a sushi chef bruh. Hip-hop is for everybody foh saying a nigga can't listen to hip-hop cause he's from some bitch made area. You live closer to a bitchmade nigga than I do, so therefore, you at least partially bitchmade just by association. Go back to banging Odd Future out your Shitsubishi. I fucks with that movie though, Jamie Kennedy cute for a whiteboy.

December 8, 2011 @ 06:03 AM
phonoodo

Easy youngblood. First off, you're asian. I'm a psychic nigga bruh. Ol Frailien ass nigga. You talking to a black man. I could stop talking shit right now but fuck it bruh you fucking with a REAL nigga. We don't fuck with Cali niggas. I'm from Bodymore, Murdaland bruh. REAL SHIT. Come round here and see if a cutie pie, slant eyed, Bobby Lee lookin nigga like yourself won't leave without being turned into a sushi chef bruh. Hip-hop is for everybody foh saying a nigga can't listen to hip-hop cause he's from some bitch made area. You live closer to a bitchmade nigga than I do, so therefore, you at least partially bitchmade just by association. Go back to banging Odd Future out your Shitsubishi. I fucks with that movie though, Jamie Kennedy cute for a whiteboy.

lol. i wont even front, that was funny. you do a pretty good nigga impression.
December 8, 2011 @ 06:37 AM
WOLFdayz

gay gang bangers in santa monica? do all the straight men tremble when they see a lowrider blasting lady gaga

LOL
December 8, 2011 @ 06:38 AM
vanitas

can you explain why someone from santa monica can't listen to Madvillain....?
December 8, 2011 @ 06:46 AM
xVILLN

Wait wait wait, so you mean to tell me if im not from a certain area i cant listen to a certain artist???

Flawed fucking logic my son.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 8, 2011 @ 07:46 AM
brandonicedout

To this faggot bitch, im not "from SANTA MONICA". Barely lived here for a year, moved from Chicago.
You mad cause I listen to MF DOOM and live in Santa Monica.. and even if I was from santa monica Madvillainy is mostly about smoking weed and shit so its not like niggas from santa monica cant relate to that shit.

December 8, 2011 @ 08:24 AM
Zabuza

Damn i dont know how it is in Cali but it seems everywere in the world people are down to murder for no apparant reason we should be aiming are guns at the gov't and not people.
December 8, 2011 @ 09:58 AM
chief

yo forreal though cant we kill like BJ from the barney show. that yellow ass bitch was a cunt ass homo to begin with. phonoodo, you next dawg, you fucked up self-sense of entitlement ass nigga

•••

December 8, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
Spicuous

another day another struggle
December 8, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
Bubbs619

Madvillain is the EXACT type of artist I'd expect a person who listens to hip hop and happens to be from Santa Monica
December 8, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
brandonicedout

Madvillain is the EXACT type of artist I'd expect a person who listens to hip hop and happens to be from Santa Monica

I listened to Madvillain before I move to Santa Monica so that statement is now irrelevant to this thread.

Please login first to reply.