Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 7, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
iAmSofaKing

Use one of thoe BIC mechanical pencils, print out answers in size 4 font and slide it in the glass part.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 7, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
Lemonz ♦

I remember when we were in highschool, we taped the formulas to the back of out ties. Either that or write them on a small piece of paper, then roll it up and slip it inside the tie. (we wore uniforms to school, just like the other 99% of the schools here)
man if you guys put that much effort into cheating, might as well study

This.
December 7, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
dtgsigns

I used to take post it notes and stick it on the edge of my table so when the teacher walks by I could move forward and cover it up. Nowadays...I just study my ass off.
December 7, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
TreyHongz

Smart kid isn't so smart by giving you his paper....

IG: @treyhongz http://www.treyhongz.tumblr.com

December 7, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
Lemonz ♦

oh yeah, when we were doing multiple choice exams i used to gesture what question i needed the answer for, then they'd touch a specific part of the desk.
top left = A
top right = B
bottom left = C
bottom right = D
those were the days lol
December 7, 2011 @ 12:59 AM

Inactive

maybe the smartest ones are the ones not taking the test?
December 7, 2011 @ 01:56 AM
kbos

The key to cheating IMO, is not to fully cheat. Lately I been makin myself a study guide with details on all the topics, I study it a bit, and then take photos of it with my iphone. Easy as fuck to be sneaky with a smart phone as long as you arent a dumbass. Once in awhile I google shit on it too.
December 7, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
JohnvHarrison

maybe the smartest ones are the ones not taking the test?

What does this even mean?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

December 7, 2011 @ 02:18 AM
Legit Shit

The key to cheating IMO, is not to fully cheat. Lately I been makin myself a study guide with details on all the topics, I study it a bit, and then take photos of it with my iphone. Easy as fuck to be sneaky with a smart phone as long as you arent a dumbass. Once in awhile I google shit on it too.

You'll get a lot further doing this. Learn as much as you could, what you don't remember, Google it during the test.

upthefunk

December 7, 2011 @ 02:21 AM
Legit Shit

Speaking of smartphones, some of the things I've done include:

Google the answers.
Text (smart) friends for answers.
Create Word documents with the study guide.
Create PDF files with the study guide.
Take pictures of whatever you need.
Etc.

Smartphones are key. For my latest computer class I was able to find the entire book on PDF, so I put it onto my phone, and during the test I can just search whatever phrase I need and poof there it is.

upthefunk

December 7, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
Ape

i usually write the answers on the inside of my calculator cover with pencil. unsuspected, and if the professor comes to look, lick your thumb and swipe it away, = evidence gone

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

December 7, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
tmwtg

Listen to this guy.

I take pictures of study guides/powerpoints. If your teacher comes by, just pretend that you're checking the time on your phone.
December 7, 2011 @ 02:41 AM
lihp

December 7, 2011 @ 06:25 AM
Anti-Hero

I cheated on almost all my chem and Algebra 2 exams in high school.

Pilot G2 Pen
Unscrew Pen
Add Notes Inside
???
Profit

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

December 7, 2011 @ 06:40 AM
buffaloclone

1 skip class
2 get black friend to steal test
3 fill out test and remember all the shit

http://traptraptrappin.tumblr.com/ i follow back

December 7, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
chef_

the coke bottle one is good but these days they make u take labels off any liquids, over here they do anyway
December 7, 2011 @ 12:43 PM
jlaz93

Speaking of smartphones, some of the things I've done include:

Google the answers.
Text (smart) friends for answers.
Create Word documents with the study guide.
Create PDF files with the study guide.
Take pictures of whatever you need.
Etc.

Smartphones are key. For my latest computer class I was able to find the entire book on PDF, so I put it onto my phone, and during the test I can just search whatever phrase I need and poof there it is.

my buddy calls his iPhone the sly-phone when used for cheating.
December 7, 2011 @ 01:33 PM
swervin

1 skip class
2 get black friend to steal test
3 fill out test and remember all the shit

works everytime
December 9, 2011 @ 07:07 AM
warts

I just went up to my bio and chem teachers desk and snapped pics on my iphone got 98's on all my science test.....lmao
December 9, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
goldANDsacks

i used to keep my backpack in the bathroom. then i'd go through the test and find everything i didn't know. then i'd ask to go to the bathroom and look it all up and return with the answers. when that stopped working, i started fucking my teachers. if my teacher was a dude, i'd email him pictures of my dick and tell him to give me an A or i'd let everyone know he had pictures of my dick on his computer. worked everytime. except that one time when the teacher emailed me pictures of his dick. he was like, "so how do you like that D?".
December 9, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
iAmSofaKing

Lol at you guys using your phones and being able to go to the restrooms during a test..

What are you mans still in elementary?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 9, 2011 @ 06:04 PM
TheCityOfChi

There were a few times in college when I just asked to use the bathroom and googled the answer on my phone lol
December 9, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
-TREACHERY-

oh yeah, when we were doing multiple choice exams i used to gesture what question i needed the answer for, then they'd touch a specific part of the desk.
top left = A
top right = B
bottom left = C
bottom right = D
those were the days lol

damn i thought me and my friends came up with this lol I did this all the time in high school

but little study notes Arial size 4 or 6 FTW hide it under your scantron or test and just slide it out when you need it

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

Please login first to reply.