300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
December 5, 2011 @ 07:38 PM
jaded

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video800.php?v=wshh6Oe0p57YMcDOg7Gi&set_size=1

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 5, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
appleyard

walkin' barefoot
December 5, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
Anti-Hero

that nigga got knocked out with a shoe. lol

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

December 5, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
CrackPipeLips

fuckin goon ass sucker punch. thats why when some nigga talkin shit i will NEVER stand within punching distance anymore. I will make sure there is at least a 5-10 foot gap between us. plus imma have my guards up the whole time

getting knocked out like that is the absolute worst. Happened to me once and i still get dizziness from the concussion that ensued.
December 5, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
appleyard

fuckin goon ass sucker punch. thats why when some nigga talkin shit i will NEVER stand within punching distance anymore. I will make sure there is at least a 5-10 foot gap between us. plus imma have my guards up the whole time

getting knocked out like that is the absolute worst. Happened to me once and i still get dizziness from the concussion that ensued.
pussy
December 5, 2011 @ 08:33 PM

Inactive

there's a story here
December 5, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
CrackPipeLips

pussy

nah faggot, i'm just smart. I'd rather have a fair one than have some brolic nigga punch my head off with no warning
December 5, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
CrackPipeLips

there's a story here

i was downtown at some punk bar with my homies, and i had a six pack of beer sitting on the ground beside me. This dudes bitch walks up all wasted and helps herself to my beer, so i say something, and he walks up all pissed off, my back is against a wall, and he talks some trash, i talk some trash, next thing i know im waking up in a daze. my homies said he haymakered me and sprinted off as fast as he could.
December 5, 2011 @ 08:59 PM
joshsbeezy

Boy got snuffed and slapped with his own shoe! damn
December 5, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
silent AlaRM

Did they even find out if he really stole them? I mean he ain't the only dude in the world with those foamposites, what if he got the wrong guy... sad
December 5, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
Juicy J

these dudes stupid as hell exposing themselves on the internet. they probably bout to get kicked out college now. the video was amusing though. someone getting knocked out over some typical nigga shit always brings the lulz.

dat nigga moment.

WE TRIPPY MANE

December 5, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
joshsbeezy

these dudes stupid as hell exposing themselves on the internet. they probably bout to get kicked out college now. the video was amusing though. someone getting knocked out over some typical nigga shit always brings the lulz.

dat nigga moment.

December 5, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
Bubbs619

"You going up on worldstar nigga"

Its awesome how Worldstar is ALWAYS mentioned when some ratchet shit happens
December 5, 2011 @ 10:26 PM

Inactive

UPDATE: someone snitched, dat nicca on the run from MA Police, dat college degree gone!
December 5, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
joshsbeezy

"You going up on worldstar nigga"

Its awesome how Worldstar is ALWAYS mentioned when some ratchet shit happens
December 5, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
jaded

dat american eagle muscle shirt

December 5, 2011 @ 10:31 PM
Bubbs619

THREAD HIJACK

This thread will now discuss the following:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1V9UWY5iv320A5c1

Last night I smoked a L and then watched this. Shit hasnt been the same since sad
December 5, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
jaded

THREAD HIJACK

This thread will now discuss the following:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1V9UWY5iv320A5c1

Last night I smoked a L and then watched this. Shit hasnt been the same since sad

no bitch, your video sucks anyways.

December 5, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
Constellations

lmaooooo how did these dudes even get into college. this shit was funny af though.

THIS IS GOIN ON WORLDSTAR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHH

\X/

December 6, 2011 @ 12:29 AM
WCDon

Didnt know these kinds of college's exist.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

December 6, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
It's Only Hype

niggas gonna nig
haters gonna hate
foamposites gonna foam
December 6, 2011 @ 01:48 AM
hentai

DUDE WAS DOING THE RIC FLAIR WALK @ 1:22 LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

December 6, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
jafeel

Im pretty sure everyone right now is wondering how did these guys even get into college unless this is some CC shit.
But that nigga got smacked with his own shoe. LOL
December 6, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
joshsbeezy

Im pretty sure everyone right now is wondering how did these guys even get into college unless this is some CC shit.
But that nigga got smacked with his own shoe. LOL
December 6, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
BuddyOmar

Damn buddy hit green. SMH reminds me of my CC forreal doe. Niggas mad suss and ratchet there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 6, 2011 @ 01:58 AM
ulkgood

Dat community college lifestyle
December 6, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
Soul Rize

dang i feel for that nigga just got stone cold knocked the fuck out. Heat stolen. and got smacked with your own hard worked heat. Then you like out wtf is going on with socks lookin like some hobo. Thats fucked up. but hilarious on the other end of it.lol

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 6, 2011 @ 04:36 AM
trevxv3

niggas gonna nig
haters gonna hate
foamposites gonna foam

fucking dead, omfg too high for this shit right now

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

December 6, 2011 @ 05:23 AM
BuddyOmar

"Dean College99 Main StreetFranklin, MA 020381.877.TRY.DEAN
LOOK KIRK DUDLEY up on TWITTER.

POLICE & CAMPUS SECURITY are REVIEWING THE VIDEO: 877-TRY-DEAN

This Just In : KIRK DUDLEY is on the Runn from the MA POLICE , THey Tried to go to his Dorm & Contact him on his Twitter , But as you can see he is Running Scared & DELETED His TWITTER ACOUNT, MOre info Soon !!!!!!!

His TWITTER is Back up, HE WAS CRYING @ His GIRL HOUSE & Wants to Kill HimSelf !!!!!!!! More INFO SOON !!!!!The dude that posted this video name is Shomari anyone with Blackberry BBM PIN #315B8E87"

Some fuck nigga kept spamming that. Apparently this shit is true. So now I know the name of that cute chipmunk lookin nigga.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 6, 2011 @ 05:35 AM

Inactive

ayo, dude that got knocked kept touching guy, even after first time he said yo dont touch me aiite, he touch him again n pow got bucked

Please login first to reply.