my friends all say im a drunk asshole

December 02, 2011 @ 01:41:44 AM
Post: 1920
Join Date: May 2011
so i have this habit when i get wasted, sometimes i get really angry for no reason, and start to smash shit and try and fight people. my friends held like an "invervention" for me saying i should stop drinking cause im too angry n shit. what the fuck? Now they are calling me out for being too negative n shit.. im naturally a pessimistic person. they are like " we dont wanna be around you if this is how you're gonna act". But keep in mind this is probably like 10% of the time im with them. the other 90% is all jokes and good times.

Whats some good ways to vent rage and deal with anger issues? I dont wanna stop drinking cause dat shit too fun.
December 02, 2011 @ 01:47:11 AM
Post: 1742
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SoCal
just dont get to the wasted point, and you get the best of both worlds

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

December 02, 2011 @ 01:51:03 AM
Post: 102
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Zimbabwe
yoga

In the sacred name of Dulcinea

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 02, 2011 @ 01:57:31 AM
Post: 1092
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: washington
my friends did somthing like this to me also. except i piss on people when i drink hard alcahol

and everyone that hasent been pissed on thinks its funny

IRONHEART 364S SIZE 32 forsale, pm me

December 02, 2011 @ 02:06:38 AM
Post: 170
Join Date: Oct 2010
u a buzz kill ma nigga
December 02, 2011 @ 02:09:06 AM
Post: 2933
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: LeBroward County, Florida
see a therapist or some shit, you got issues.

\X/

December 02, 2011 @ 02:14:00 AM
Post: 325
Join Date: Mar 2010
stick to the crack you'll make better friends

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x