Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 1, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
killerwaves445

I love my father and that hasn't changed. But since I was a child I felt he was different than other dads and when I hit puberty I began to suspect he was gay. I never had proof (nor did I go looking for it). I just kept it to myself, because I was afraid I would be right.

Today, I just let it go while we were talking.

Dad: Yeah I guess I've got a lot of secrets.
Me: Yeah? Tell me one.
Dad: When I was younger I'd cheat on my girlfriends.
Me: With men?

And I just said it staring straight at him. And after an awful awkward silence, I pressed it, and he ended up coming clean. I knew it but it still shocked me deeply to hear it said.

Here's the problem: My dad seemed different to me, but he doesn't act gay (just not manly). I think since I've always been sensitive I was able to pick up on it in spite of the charade. And my dad said my mom doesn't know and that I shouldn't tell her. And I'm sure my sister doesn't know.

I'm on the point of a nervous breakdown (my hands are shaking even while I type this and I feel my heart about to burst) because I know I need to tell my mom. I feel so guilty now I don't know what to do. I don't want to betray anyone, but no matter what I do I will be. Obviously I feel angry and betrayed by my father which means I'll probably end up telling, but I'm spineless at the moment.

Should I tell my sister first just to get someone else's opinion? And then tell our mom together with our dad present?
December 1, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
Bobby

Yeah, talk to your sister first. Then tell your dad to tell your mom and if he doesn't you and your sister will tell. Fucked up situation man.
December 1, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
vin

lol your dads gay
December 1, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
BuddyOmar

Bruh real shit, is your dad cute bruh? Is he a liteskinned nigga? I loves me a cute lite skin nigga forrealdoe. But on some real shit don't tell nobody bruh. I mean i'm not gay either, I just like lite skinned niggas bruh. I swear I ain't gay doe. Why you don't you ask your pops if he likes dat niggaconda doe? By sounds of it your dad most def gota a bone-a persona. Understand doe that yo moms most def gonna divorce dat nigga if you teller. Real shit. So just make it easier and gimme the niggas number and he can get it on the side by a real nigga on the low. #NOHOMODOE

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 1, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
frizurd

tell it to your sister
but dont tell it to your mother, let your father tell himself when he feels ready to tell it

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

December 1, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
jawesome

potential. 1st page

Instagram: prxsh

December 1, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
tree fiddy

lol your dads gay

loll bruh ur dad is gay

December 1, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
Lemonz

I think this might end up hurting their relationship though. I think your father needed to get it off his chest, to tell someone to relieve the burden of his secret. Telling you was probably just the start, maybe he's working his way up to telling your mother himself. Your mother deserves to know the truth, one way or the other.
Axraexl

So were done? Is this real shit?
They used to hold hands like field trips.
Im a jerk but your Dad still sucks dick.
I read his post on Ricks wall and I feel sick.
He aint cool, hes rich and all that
But hes just a gay fag who BLOG IN ALL CAPS.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

$$$$$

1st page.
December 1, 2011 @ 10:10 PM

Inactive

That is some brokeback mountain shit right there.

Feedback

December 1, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
WCDon

Yo son. Dont turn this shit into a Strange Things About the Andersons type of shit. Just appreciate that you have a dad who loves and cares about you.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

December 1, 2011 @ 10:13 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Its not fucked up that your dad is gay. Unless he is married and cheating on his wife (your motherconfused there is nothing wrong with it. Grow the fuck up.
December 1, 2011 @ 10:13 PM
PKdaGod

real talk: next time your dad's sleepin', creep up to his bed with just your undies on. whisper in his ear "i'm ready".

If you bang: your dad is gay.

If you don't bang: your dad is still gay, but not a threat to you.

#nohomo y'all
December 1, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
C_Augustus_O

real talk: next time your dad's sleepin', creep up to his bed with just your undies on. whisper in his ear "i'm ready".

If you bang: your dad is gay.

If you don't bang: your dad is still gay, but not a threat to you.

#nohomo y'all

*murete

first page

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

December 1, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
airforce416

let him tell your mother when he's ready
December 1, 2011 @ 10:35 PM
EC

is he asian? because all asian people are deffinately homosexuals.
5tein

1st Page
*posting in epic thread

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

Santiago Regal

I better hope you're not kidding, for all you immature youngns go suck a dick.

Don't tell on, just talk to your mother about how you feel your dad's different..
Take things slow, you don't have to tell your mom or your sisters but if you feel that you need to, do it.
December 1, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
B Haht

im rollin b
December 1, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
killerwaves445

Its not fucked up that your dad is gay. Unless he is married and cheating on his wife (your motherconfused there is nothing wrong with it. Grow the fuck up.

It's not the point that he's gay. Its just that this whole time he's been living a lie and deceiving my mom.
December 1, 2011 @ 10:43 PM
5tein

"You bisexual, but it's cool."- Boosie

But Srs, i wouldn't tell anyone because that shit is bound to leak. Your dad will know when it's time to tell 'em.
I'd just talk to him. Imagine how he feels.

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

December 1, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
Joust Kontrol

This is fucked up...I can't help but instantly think of 'There's Something Strange About The Johnsons'

This One Is Dedicated To Mary Lou Retton

December 1, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
vanitas

Find out dad is gay. Post on HB.

On the real though, let your dad deal with this on his own. He obviously trusted you enough to tell you something like this, so don't go breaking it by spilling it to your family. You shouldn't feel like he betrayed by him, unless he's been cheating on your mom with other guys. For the sake of your family, just keep it to yourself and let him come out when he's ready
December 1, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
mrh

how would letting your mom know even fuckin help? your dads gay, big fuckin deal. you guys have a family and letting that out will tear shit apart so just keep the shit secret and keep on living

i cant take gayness very serious so thats why im laughing at you shaking while typing this out. just keep it secret and not a big deal. be happy that he atleast ungay enough to make you with your mom so dont ruin shit for your parents
December 1, 2011 @ 10:59 PM
lifes outro .

real talk man, don't betray the dude lmao in his position he' in deep shit just talk to your sister about it. sooner or later when your dads ready he'll tell your mom. it'll just cause mass chaos when you go telling this shit to the rest of the family b. my condolences.
Beach2theBay

It's not the point that he's gay. Its just that this whole time he's been living a lie and deceiving my mom.

Yeah that sucks but you gotta have empathy. He grew up in a time when it wasn't ok to be who he is and he tried to live the life society told him he should.

Things like this show that there is way more gay people than we know. Whenever someone says "____ isn't gay. He has a girl friend or a wife." That doesn't mean shit. Mad homos are repressing themselves and come out later. It sucks that other people get hurt because society won't let them be who they are. You're not the only person this has happened to either. I have a friend with lesbian moms. You'll get through it.
appleyard

tell him that if he doesn't tell your mom then you will
December 1, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
trevxv3

this is some jerry springer/true life shit man... cant even begin to think how i would deal with this shit

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

December 1, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
Svthewha

thats fucked. don't tell anybody.....the dude probably sleeps 1 hour a night living that life.

let him tell him when he's ready.....he's your dad. you guys are supposed to have secrets. omg no homo lol~

Please login first to reply.