Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 2, 2011 @ 09:15 AM
PandoCalrissian

hey cook1e go fuck yourself its people like you who make other look down on religion

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

December 3, 2011 @ 05:52 AM
urbandiscoo

just think its kinda funny / pathetic how those against religion seek arguments and controversy, whilst those who are religious and NON EXTREMIST just go about their own thang.

If religion haters fill the internet with pure uneducated radicalistic hate , I don't mind someone sharing something positive at my door
December 3, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
slap

Some religions are cults definitely, but I don't think Christianity is in our current "definition" of cult.

It's not agressive in "recruitment". Yes many Christians go forcibly share their faith but that is no what the Bible says, evangilize with respect and calmness. Theres no "membership" involved, anyone who believes that Jesus is the only way to God is accepted. If anyone had questions about Christianity, they're are free to ask or even be skeptical of it. Some cults forbid "questioning their leaders". The Bible condemns greed and exploitation of the poor. Some cults demand large donations. Unlike "cults" I don't see any exploitation, while some cults target specific groups, poor, old, women, young.

Keep in mind theres a BIG difference between what a Bible says about being a Christian, and the way that many "Christians" and "churchs' act.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

December 3, 2011 @ 08:09 PM
DStyles

Prove to me that there's a g0d....

oh yeah that's right you can't!

We win cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 3, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
Axraexl

We win cool

Youll get your proof soon enough brah

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 3, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
NapoleonComplex

There is a god.....
A flying spaghetti monster God, who when we die invites us to his great pasta dinner with meatballs and fettucini and angel hair pasta and Barilla meatball sauce. I cant wait.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 3, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
ClydeFrazier

i'm agnostic but i'll still bring the little pooties up christian since it instilled good morals in me as a kid. once they have the ability to think for themselves they believe w/e they want.

you atheists just come off bitter as fuck right now

Melo Gang All Day

December 3, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
NapoleonComplex

Dude same, religion is the quickest way to teach kids morals without them talking back or throwing hissy fits and acting a fool.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 3, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Why do atheist care so much about religion? Why can't they just believe what they believe and let other people do the same. Over zealous atheist are just as bad as over zealous religious people. When will they realize how stupid they look?
December 4, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
Anti-Hero

We win cool

Prove that the world sprouted out of nothing.
oh yeah you can't cause it's just a theory.
no one can prove either, it's up to a person's ability to accept an idea and believe in it.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

December 4, 2011 @ 12:56 AM
cook1e

Only god is based god
December 4, 2011 @ 02:24 AM
gabriox

We win cool

Prove that the world sprouted out of nothing.
oh yeah you can't cause it's just a theory.
no one can prove either, it's up to a person's ability to accept an idea and believe in it.

word.

i know there a place after this life, just be a good person live your life well.
December 4, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
DStyles

The belt is the best way to raise a kid and teach him morals. That nikka get outta line pull out the belt and whip his ass. Straighten that nikka up.

That marine lifestyle cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 4, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
ksj

To me all religions are cults. They are just widely accepted cults so no one categorizes them with Charles Manson or Aum or Heavens Gate or Jonestown.

Oh. I noticed you learned that you think calling religions "cults" make you seem cool and hipster.

I hope you haven't said this idiotic shit in public.

And this is coming from a person who do not affiliates itself with any religion. (I am agnostic/borderline atheist)

But then again this might be a troll. Oh well.

Please login first to reply.