FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
November 30, 2011 @ 04:16 AM
wollyhood826

it seems lik nowadays everyone tries to make music cuz they think they're gonna get big doin the shit. i always thought of music the same way i think of everything else. lik sports or art or even video games. everyone does sports for fun and the best of the best get to go to the nba. alot of ppl do art jus for fun and the greatest artist make alot of money for it. lots of ppl play video games BUT only the best get to go to tournaments and shit and make money off of it. i thought it wuz the same as music but NOPE, everyone seems to think its a get-rich-quick scheme or sumthin. I bet half the ppl dont even listen to music lik tht and prolly jus think its about rhymin a bunch of words together. no one even listens to what artists say nowadays. ppl will argue all day tht kanye west and jay z suck (there last album did make me cry myself to sleep) but waka and gucci are the go-to niggas........srry im gettin off topic (see what i did there) now jus wanted to vent......

"Doorknobs don't kill people, I kill people."

November 30, 2011 @ 04:22 AM
bulmasaur

Lol Didn't Read Doe But Tyler, The Creation Makes Music For Himself Not For Anyone Else
November 30, 2011 @ 04:28 AM
HandsOfZeus

yeah i make beats for fun but at the end of the day if you enjoy doing it in the back of your mind you would love to make it
November 30, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
wollyhood826

aite yall can ignore my rant at the beginning lol. but i dont think alot of ppl realize its lik 1 in a million chance to make it. lik i let my friends come over and record from time to time. but sum of dem niggas is always talkin bout "yea i really wanna other ppl to feel my vision", even though all dey wuz rappin bout wuz guns and bitches. and sum of dem askin me if i wanna be they manager and junk............ppl takin music too seriously now

November 30, 2011 @ 04:56 AM
bonemarrow

hip hop is dead again

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

November 30, 2011 @ 05:01 AM
VOMITSPIT

word? cause the other day I was watchin law and order and it seems lik nowadays everyone tries to make music cuz they think they’re gonna get big doin the shit. i always thought of music the same way i think of everything else. lik sports or art or even video games. everyone does sports for fun and the best of the best get to go to the nba. alot of ppl do art jus for fun and the greatest artist make alot of money for it. lots of ppl play video games BUT only the best get to go to tournaments and shit and make money off of it. i thought it wuz the same as music but NOPE, everyone seems to think its a get-rich-quick scheme or sumthin. I bet half the ppl dont even listen to music lik tht and prolly jus think its about rhymin a bunch of words together. no one even listens to what artists say nowadays. ppl will argue all day tht kanye west and jay z suck (there last album did make me cry myself to sleep) but waka and gucci are the go-to niggas……..srry im gettin off topic (see what i did there) now jus wanted to vent……

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

November 30, 2011 @ 05:04 AM
johnathan

ppl will argue all day tht kanye west and jay z suck (there last album did make me cry myself to sleep)

free max b 2013

November 30, 2011 @ 05:39 AM
wollyhood826

u sayin jay and ye suck???

November 30, 2011 @ 05:48 AM
AG23

They do^

But i feel you. I write and record and enjoy it, but honestly i wouldnt even want it to be my career.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:07 AM
wollyhood826

did 2 ppl jus say jay and ye suck???? hav u heard jay's black album or american gangster?? lik really listened? or kanye's.........anything? college dropout, late registration, graduation, mbdtf, or even 808 (well....meh). HOW THE FK CAN YALL SAY DEY SUCK!!! kanye produces and raps his shit. jay-z pretty much fkin freestyles all his shit. hears the beat, sits for 20 minutes and records RITE THERE!!!! no pen or paper.......AND YALL NIGGAS SAY DEY SUCK!?? GET THE FK OUTTA HERE!!!!!

and VOMITSPIT..............is dis all u do? do u get off on this???

November 30, 2011 @ 06:11 AM
AG23

dog, youre straight up fucking retarded. For a split second I was almost sucked into your dumb ass rant. This is exactly why we hate all you nov 2011 faggots. Log the fuck off.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:15 AM
wollyhood826

how am i retarded? aite answere how ye or jay suck den? i honestly wana hear wat u gotta say

November 30, 2011 @ 06:18 AM
AG23

you think anything these fags are doing something special? there are lots of talented lyricist and producers out there. Just because these fags got all this hype does not make them revolutionary.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:24 AM
wollyhood826

i didnt say they were the greatest. yall niggas threw them under the bus and said they suck! ive been watchin niggas proudce for years and none of them are as gud as ye (not sayin he the greatest). and ive watched niggas rap ( and none of them are no where near the level of jay). the only reason im defendin them is cuz yall said they suck. never said they were the best but they are FAR from the worst.

honestly wen i actually sat down and tried to write and produce thts wen i realized how much talent alot of ppl do hav. its not as simple as alot of niggas think it is.

November 30, 2011 @ 06:32 AM
jafeel

OFWGKTA 666 FREE EARL
November 30, 2011 @ 06:51 AM
wollyhood826

im gettin way off too into the left field. i jus wanna know if there is anyone who makes music and not wit the intent of becomin millionaires

November 30, 2011 @ 07:43 AM
appleyard

fuck ye fuck jay theyre both faggots and it seems lik nowadays everyone tries to make music cuz they think they’re gonna get big doin the shit. i always thought of music the same way i think of everything else. lik sports or art or even video games. everyone does sports for fun and the best of the best get to go to the nba. alot of ppl do art jus for fun and the greatest artist make alot of money for it. lots of ppl play video games BUT only the best get to go to tournaments and shit and make money off of it. i thought it wuz the same as music but NOPE, everyone seems to think its a get-rich-quick scheme or sumthin. I bet half the ppl dont even listen to music lik tht and prolly jus think its about rhymin a bunch of words together. no one even listens to what artists say nowadays. ppl will argue all day tht kanye west and jay z suck (there last album did make me cry myself to sleep) but waka and gucci are the go-to niggas……..srry im gettin off topic (see what i did there) now jus wanted to vent……
November 30, 2011 @ 08:50 AM
QuailMan

yah

http://yellow-stuff.com/ nigger

November 30, 2011 @ 09:35 AM
BuddyOmar

did 2 ppl jus say jay and ye suck???? hav u heard jay's black album or american gangster?? lik really listened? or kanye's.........anything? college dropout, late registration, graduation, mbdtf, or even 808 (well....meh). HOW THE FK CAN YALL SAY DEY SUCK!!! kanye produces and raps his shit. jay-z pretty much fkin freestyles all his shit. hears the beat, sits for 20 minutes and records RITE THERE!!!! no pen or paper.......AND YALL NIGGAS SAY DEY SUCK!?? GET THE FK OUTTA HERE!!!!!

and VOMITSPIT..............is dis all u do? do u get off on this???

You a lame nigga. Didn't mention Reasonable Doubt so I know you don't listen to all his shit. Nigga you prolly 12. Cute little niggle too i bet. #NOPEDODOE Anyways, i diegress, Tarded ass nikkas like yourself are the reason they be as hype as they is. That shit about Jay-Z is so retarded, just more nonsense to make him appear more marketable. Same with Lil Wayne supposedly freestyling only with no writing. Another simpleton ass nikka who has other niggas ghostwrite for him and people eat that shit up. Jay-Z is and always will be a trend hopper. Nigga like a dickleech. I ain't saying he's bad, but he just exploits other popular artists for his own gain. Look at Kanye a few years ago. Jay didn't let the nigga eat, now fast forward to where Kanye is 10x as relevant as Jay is and all of a sudden Jay wants to collab widdem. Jay rides niggas dicks. Ain't saying he ain't talented, he definitely is, but the nigga is more sizzle than he is steak. Common just freestyles his shit too, actually all of shit entirely, doesn't make him better than a Canibus or a Pharaohe Monch. Theres so many talented niggas but those niggas lacking marketing. Kanye and Jay literally just said one day they better than everybody else and people said, "Yep. Yall niggas da best for show." MARKETING. Papoose tried the same bullshit recently except he couldn't make a decent song to save his life and was already irrelevant. Kanye is a good producer most def but nowadays he doesn't do shit by himself. Mega producers like Kanye and Dr. Dre have so many other people do shit for them it's insane how overrated they are sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 11, 2011 @ 08:16 PM
wollyhood826

..........still doesn't prove jay z sucks....or kanye.......i wud lik to see jus ONE of y'all niggas, just ONE of yall niggas make a beat as hot as ye's or spit a verse as hot as jay's. until ONE of yall do that SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

December 11, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
JohnvHarrison

..........still doesn't prove jay z sucks....or kanye.......i wud lik to see jus ONE of y'all niggas, just ONE of yall niggas make a beat as hot as ye's or spit a verse as hot as jay's. until ONE of yall do that SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Proof: "That shit Cray", "What's Drugs My Dealer?". WTT wasn't as good as anything they've made by themselves, which tells me that they are no longer good at what they do. Can kanye still produce his ass off? Yes. Rapping? No. And also, if you make music for fun you're a fucking tool because that's why there a one in a million chance to get famous, cause for every one serious rapper, there's. 999,999 that do it "For Fun" that keep flooding the game. /thread

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

December 11, 2011 @ 09:45 PM

Inactive

Check out my recent verse from 0:41 - 1:31 lemme know if i should pursue rapping as my career - http://soundcloud.com/asfsage/kitchen-knife-ft-lysick
December 11, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
BuddyOmar

Check out my recent verse from 0:41 - 1:31 lemme know if i should pursue rapping as my career - http://soundcloud.com/asfsage/kitchen-knife-ft-lysick

Damn buddy showing everybody his bars now

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 11, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
CanvasO8

im gettin way off too into the left field. i jus wanna know if there is anyone who makes music and not wit the intent of becomin millionaires

You sound like you have a very narrow mind in regards to music.
December 11, 2011 @ 11:52 PM
BDKHOE

just cuz u wanna make money wit it duznt mean u dun have luv for it in the first place

Please login first to reply.