Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 30, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
RenAi beast

Tough call....actually, not really. I'm a thug angel so I'm sure I'd give it back.

He ain't gettin' his money back doe. I've been to a few Salvation Army spots and if it's any indication the employees there aren't exactly rich muhfuckas that work there out of the kindness of their hearts. They ain't thug angels, like me. They Broke Vol. Bye Bye Thirteen G's.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

November 30, 2011 @ 06:44 PM
adoboFosho

Having 150k in cash laying around the house is stupid... If shit hits the fan people will see how much the dollar is worth.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 1, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
Spicuous

$ is gone
December 1, 2011 @ 04:22 AM
shingo

I hope he can get the money back, that's so bad

S.F.S. - VRT - Battle Style SPL - L4P - HH - OMaM - GoT

December 1, 2011 @ 04:47 AM
Ape

Yeah I'd give the money back. Whatever I bought with it, I'd forever be thinking about how I indirectly killed some bitch I don't know.

nigga if YOU found that jacket you would buy all the ugliest shoes that nike has ever made and be the only person in the world with the collection of the world's ugliest shoes.

That would be funny if I wasn't trolling with most of those threads

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

December 1, 2011 @ 12:00 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Yea but when I found it, it only had 1K in it..

My nigga cool

Buffalo Bills till I die.

December 1, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
It's Only Hype

Yeah I'd give the money back. Whatever I bought with it, I'd forever be thinking about how I indirectly killed some bitch I don't know.

nigga if YOU found that jacket you would buy all the ugliest shoes that nike has ever made and be the only person in the world with the collection of the world's ugliest shoes.

That would be funny if I wasn't trolling with most of those threads

it's ok man, you like ugly shoes. some people like feet, some people like to stick gerbils up their ass. we like what we like

Please login first to reply.