Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 1, 2011 @ 02:38 AM
Mos

She wudda got flipped in NYC
December 1, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
Constellations

you aint real

How the fuck did you become a Mod? Is it because of the post count SMFH..

He knows D.

Whos D? People are always talkin about him? He must be a legend?

WIN! LMFAO!

you're stupid

\X/

December 4, 2011 @ 06:16 AM
Belak

DEAD @1:10 when the kid was about to mess her up when she said go back to nicaragua.
December 4, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
KoreanJesus

tbh if i was on that tram i woulda gave her and her baby a buck fiddy rns
December 4, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
johnathan

the second one is funny as well

free max b 2013

December 4, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
CrackPipeLips

i agree with her, why should we allow worthless immigrants to come into your country and receive the same benefits we do.
December 4, 2011 @ 09:48 PM

Inactive

i agree with her, why should we allow worthless immigrants to come into your country and receive the same benefits we do.

SMH @ this ignorance. One of the main problems with citizens like you is you only see immigration from a street level, a country like england and america would find it extremely difficult to function without imported labour and goods, not to mention the amount of outsourced jobs to immigrants that keep huge firms like tesco and walmart running.

one of the fundamental problems is this sense of self entitlement, like no one should receive more than me because its my country even though that person works for it 10 more than me.

to put things into a larger perspective, the people who drain the system the most are the armchair warriors born in the country on income support and medical support.

in conclusion, immigrants are not worthless, no human is, but every human has their worth, so dont judge a group before judging the individuals within the group.

the stats

Your text to link here...
December 4, 2011 @ 09:57 PM
Axraexl

Nah. Fuck her, Im glad she feels like a second rate citizen in her own home land. Her ancesters did the same exact thing only it involved great amounts of rape, murder, and cruelty. This is only a fraction of what you deserve,
Deal with it cunt

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 4, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
CrackPipeLips

SMH @ this ignorance. One of the main problems with citizens like you is you only see immigration from a street level, a country like england and america would find it extremely difficult to function without imported labour and goods, not to mention the amount of outsourced jobs to immigrants that keep huge firms like tesco and walmart running.

one of the fundamental problems is this sense of self entitlement, like no one should receive more than me because its my country even though that person works for it 10 more than me.

to put things into a larger perspective, the people who drain the system the most are the armchair warriors born in the country on income support and medical support.

in conclusion, immigrants are not worthless, no human is, but every human has their worth, so dont judge a group before judging the individuals within the group.

the stats

Your text to link here...

idgaf black and brown people are ugly as fuck. we don't need them messin up our country full of pretty motherfuckers.
December 4, 2011 @ 10:05 PM

Inactive

December 4, 2011 @ 11:33 PM
I.Run.Bad

shes a real nigga she said that shit in front of mad black people and nobody did shit. she got the hood on lock.

hardly counts. she said that because she knew they wouldnt do anything. most american blacks are far more aggressive than foreign blacks when it comes to stuff like this because of history.

its good none of the black people did anything because what would that have accomplished? They would have just been justifying her rant. It would have shut her up, but if wouldn't make her any less racist and any less ignorant, and her son would have probably just remembered a black person/people kicking the shit out of her.

Using violence isn't always the key, although I do wish that white woman would have slapped the shit outta her.

LOTS of racism in europe too, not just the US.
you type as if im oblivious to racism in other countries and am pro ignorant behavior. i stated a truth, she openly disrespected those people because she knew there would be no repercussions for her actions.
December 14, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
lyve

here's another recent one, whats up with London women? Lol
December 14, 2011 @ 03:21 PM
frizurd

here's another recent one, whats up with London women? Lol

LMAO

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

December 14, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
chef_

landan
December 14, 2011 @ 08:06 PM
mutantmovement

Just for all you racist fuckin cunts. We dont give a fuck about you. Mutants know how to get along.

MU†AИ† FUCKIN MOV∃M∃И† MU†AИ† FUCKIN MOV∃M∃И† MU†AИ† FUCKIN MOV∃M∃И†

Please login first to reply.