Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
November 30, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
NoStress

Niggas now a days just don't like learning shit, but expect to come out of college balling or something. Shit takes time son.. stay in school

burr

November 30, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
kmz

have fun being a cashier at target
November 30, 2011 @ 08:38 PM
NoStress

^

burr

November 30, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
Anti-Hero

Real talk, you'll find plenty of people that will tell you how much they regret not going to college or not starting soon enough.

but you won't find anyone saying that they have regretted getting their education immediately. /thread

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

November 30, 2011 @ 09:03 PM
TRANNYDAN

College is a door to opportunity. I see it as more of a networking tool nowadays because everyone and their mom, literally, is getting a Bachelors.

Although, I can't really speak on that cause I dropped out and have been employed ever since, thankfully. I work in the related field I want but I plan to go back to broaden my options a bit; I want to be a Automotive Engineer.

I do advise, though, that you get a part time job somewhere where you can pick up other skills if the time allows. I was working at Fry's Electronics, made it to sales and got a job offer off of that; the motivation to learn was that money.
December 1, 2011 @ 12:05 AM
rocka

Fuck Dental plan is back. He is gonna attract that one Finnish/Swedish fuckhead back.

Please login first to reply.