Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 25, 2011 @ 03:21 AM
jlaz93

As the title says one of my roommates keeps trying to steal my swag. Being a hype beast member i wear brands like supreme, mishka, mister, black scale, original fake, ect and collect sneakers. My roommate on the other hand is not into clothes or anything mainly shops at pac son, h&m, and macys before i know it he starts talking about how he cares about fashion and shit. Then he makes a tumbler and posts up some pictures of supreme, mishka, jordans, sb's, and other street wear type stuff. I also watch how to make it in america and have talked about it he never has asked me a question about the show or shown any interest last night he made his status "how to make it in america". When I saw his tumbler i called him out saying something like how can you have all these pictures of clothes brands that you don't wear and his response was just something to ignore the question. Am i just bitching or should i actually be annoyed? what should i do? how to handle the situation?
November 25, 2011 @ 03:24 AM
vin

niglet
November 25, 2011 @ 03:26 AM
johnathan

u worried cuz ur room mate prettier den u in ya own clothes?

free max b 2013

November 25, 2011 @ 03:31 AM
BuddyOmar

As the title says one of my roommates keeps trying to steal my swag. Being a hype beast member i wear brands like supreme, mishka, mister, black scale, original fake, ect and collect sneakers. My roommate on the other hand is not into clothes or anything mainly shops at pac son, h&m, and macys before i know it he starts talking about how he cares about fashion and shit. Then he makes a tumbler and posts up some pictures of supreme, mishka, jordans, sb's, and other street wear type stuff. I also watch how to make it in america and have talked about it he never has asked me a question about the show or shown any interest last night he made his status "how to make it in america". When I saw his tumbler i called him out saying something like how can you have all these pictures of clothes brands that you don't wear and his response was just something to ignore the question. Am i just bitching or should i actually be annoyed? what should i do? how to handle the situation?
u worried cuz ur room mate prettier den u in ya own clothes?

Dam bruh by the sounds of it you a cute ass nigga. Lemme see dat lite skin doe. I ain't gay bruh, i hate gay niggas witta pashun, but a nigga just wanna peek at why da nigga jackin yo ish #NOHOMODOE

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 25, 2011 @ 03:32 AM
xVILLN

^ undercover lifestyle amiright?

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

November 25, 2011 @ 04:26 AM
chrisfarley

why are you worrying about other people so much? this guy obviously think your a cute ass nigga i wouldn't be suprised if he tries to touch you when you sleep
November 25, 2011 @ 04:55 AM
SFCA

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

November 25, 2011 @ 04:56 AM
NoStress

Who cares man..
Do you honestly think you're special because your into streetwear? Come to LA where that shit is the usual

burr

November 25, 2011 @ 05:09 AM
yobosayo

November 25, 2011 @ 05:19 AM
Aceiz2fresh

rofl^^
November 25, 2011 @ 06:38 AM
VOMITSPIT

idk if op is trollin or just deadass hahaha

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

November 25, 2011 @ 08:20 AM
TR.eat

You know if you donate clothes at the Gap you get 30% off or something and I have alot of old clothes i wanted to get rid of. I never shop there so this is like my first time going in since my mom used to buy me clothes. They actually have some nice clothes. The jeans i wouldnt necessarily wear but they had some nice shirts and button downs. Copped a shirt and zip up hoodie for $45 combined and i got rid of a good amount of clothes. I was surprised. Just Saying…
November 26, 2011 @ 01:12 AM
Tommy Boy

start dressing like him...or tell him ecko is coming back in
November 26, 2011 @ 01:16 AM
Lemonz

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD
November 26, 2011 @ 02:48 AM
Trill Murray

**DEAD** at whole fucking topic

trillmurrayy.tumblr.com

November 26, 2011 @ 03:50 AM
UFO..

Oh wow lol

You serious nigga?
November 26, 2011 @ 03:59 AM
SupraRZ

knock em in his teeth bruh.
let em kno wasgud.
November 26, 2011 @ 04:30 AM
Quan292

take it as a compliment and put him on.
November 26, 2011 @ 04:46 AM
whoarekyle

tumbler
tumbler
tumbler
November 26, 2011 @ 04:56 AM
PandoCalrissian

Nigga steals your swag... Beat his ass

HB logic

SWAG

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

November 26, 2011 @ 05:46 AM
InfamousZero

lol smh who the fuck cares b?

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

November 26, 2011 @ 05:59 AM
hypoh

is your roommate a pinoy?
November 26, 2011 @ 05:59 AM
Ape

Ayo ya roommate sounds familiar, would you by any chance happen to know a D?

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

November 26, 2011 @ 06:04 AM
TreyHongz

hustle the dude, sell him all your clothes. And cash in.

IG: @treyhongz

November 26, 2011 @ 06:06 AM
Constellations

obvious troll is obvious

\X/

December 5, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
Soul Rize

hustle the dude, sell him all your clothes. And cash in.

i saw take advatage buy a bunch of fakes for cheap and sell it to him and be like i'm just looking out for u while u just doubleing yo profit.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 5, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
bapa

lolololol, is there any chance that this kids name is "Evan Peele"? he also goes to ohio state, and this was also his status yesterday. its crazy cuz he used to bite off my swag all the time when i went to highschool in cincinnati. i would seriously be mindfucked if hes the same person your talking about.
December 5, 2011 @ 08:51 PM
PKdaGod

damn i know evan and he done stole my swagger too

feels bad bro

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414440942&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=1414440942&sk=wall
December 5, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
bapa

damn i know evan and he done stole my swagger too

feels bad bro

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414440942&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=1414440942&sk=wall

dead

you from mason?
December 5, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
wowdameluns

Yo i BEEN buying organic eggs n shit n my roommate saw n started buying organic eggs n shit.

halfamilforbailcuzimafrican

Please login first to reply.