Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 22, 2011 @ 08:14 PM
athrty

well i as a white nov 2011 member usually eat some pinoy dick when hungry, it tastes even better if they wear supreme.
i usually find my pinoys on hypebeast, but i only take ones that are members for 2+ years and got over 1k posts, theyre the best.
a big + is also when theyre able to e-thug like a boss and repeat hb-trend-punchlines any given occasion, even if it doesnt fit for shit.
November 22, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
Ferdi

well i as a white nov 2011 member usually eat some pinoy dick when hungry, it tastes even better if they wear supreme.
i usually find my pinoys on hypebeast, but i only take ones that are members for 2+ years and got over 1k posts, theyre the best.
a big + is also when theyre able to e-thug like a boss and repeat hb-trend-punchlines any given occasion, even if it doesnt fit for shit.

November 22, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
yobosayo

Just because they're gonna tell you that doesn't mean u break down... smh
November 22, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
athrty

your right, it wasnt very funny to make a compilation of all the not funny shit hb members produced in this thread.

November 22, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
yobosayo

its all good just remember
November 22, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
Ape2

I'm half white and half Taiwanese and I just eat Chinese food.

That said, I'm pretty sure that white people never actually cook anything. When I used to live in Ohio, I got the impression that they pretty much lived on Pizza. The Pizza truck came by every night to deliver pizza to at least one or two of the houses. I kid you not.

The reason that white people think that everybody else's food tastes good is because they can't cook so anything made by a mildly decent chef tastes good to them. Unfortunately, they don't know that a lot of the "Chinese" food actually just caters to their bad taste in food. I don't know about other foods because I'm half Taiwanese so that's all I know, but the stuff they sell to white people has tons of sugar in it (eg. orange chicken, or pretty much anything from Panda Express).

To summarize, white people don't know what good food is so they will pretty much eat anything with sugar on it.

Not hating on orange chicken. But if that's what you call good food, you're mistaken.

the original

November 22, 2011 @ 10:44 PM
yobosayo

I'm half white and half Taiwanese and I just eat Chinese food.

That said, I'm pretty sure that white people never actually cook anything. When I used to live in Ohio, I got the impression that they pretty much lived on Pizza. The Pizza truck came by every night to deliver pizza to at least one or two of the houses. I kid you not.

The reason that white people think that everybody else's food tastes good is because they can't cook so anything made by a mildly decent chef tastes good to them. Unfortunately, they don't know that a lot of the "Chinese" food actually just caters to their bad taste in food. I don't know about other foods because I'm half Taiwanese so that's all I know, but the stuff they sell to white people has tons of sugar in it (eg. orange chicken, or pretty much anything from Panda Express).

To summarize, white people don't know what good food is so they will pretty much eat anything with sugar on it.

Not hating on orange chicken. But if that's what you call good food, you're mistaken.

So white people eat other races trash food... understood
November 22, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
Constellations

mayo, turkey, chicken breast, club sandwiches, those nifty triangle finger sandwiches, steak, cobb salads, oman

\X/

November 22, 2011 @ 10:54 PM
Ape2

mayo, turkey, chicken breast, club sandwiches, those nifty triangle finger sandwiches, steak, cobb salads, oman

I hate mayo so much... disgusting

the original

November 22, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
Reck

fast-food.....
November 22, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
kidsmooves

vegetables
November 22, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
Youth In Asia

Lumpia and panset

Or Supreme x Food

FPM - MUCKFATH

November 23, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
babypowder

white people dont eat food.
November 23, 2011 @ 03:12 AM
stevennD

Rights.
November 23, 2011 @ 03:31 AM
Ape

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

November 23, 2011 @ 03:37 AM
appleyard

November 23, 2011 @ 03:47 AM
silent AlaRM

my neighbor that moved away recently used to bring burgers home at least 2 or 3 times a week and eat out every night.neither him or his bitch cooked.i know this isnt true of all white people,but if you have a bitch living with you she should cook for your ass.

Damn show some Chilvary nigga..
November 23, 2011 @ 02:01 PM
bapa

Ketchup sandwiches.
November 23, 2011 @ 02:47 PM
tem1s

you got a hole in you and you bleedin, so its not like i'm just callin you pussy for no reason.

November 23, 2011 @ 03:07 PM
IrvinAmbil

what do nov 2011 members eat?

besides cock i mean

November 23, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
Wavriel

they eat fishsticks

http://smackdahoe.com/

November 23, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
loltown

Question answered.
November 23, 2011 @ 05:33 PM
Pretty Joseph

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

November 23, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
Ape2

Look at the sig... look what it says... "the original"

That makes you a biter.

And hey? What are you doing now? Biting.

Sincerely,
Zuloon

the original

November 23, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
PKdaGod

I eat pinoys, nothing better than to grab a young one off the street, strip him down off that supreme and get to the good parts. I prefer my pinoy meat like veal, so I beat them to death with tyler the creationists new album. Then I saute them in a olive oil mix and serve them over white rice. Yumay
November 23, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
Anti-Hero

^^ leave the pinoy bashing to the niggas, you're doing it wrong.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

November 23, 2011 @ 06:11 PM
D

^^ leave the pinoy bashing to the niggas, you're doing it wrong.

November 23, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
Constellations

WHITE rice and grilled chicken

nah white people have moved on to whole grain. we on dat brown rice now

\X/

November 24, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
poldylocks

I eat pinoys, nothing better than to grab a young one off the street, strip him down off that supreme and get to the good parts. I prefer my pinoy meat like veal, so I beat them to death with tyler the creationists new album. Then I saute them in a olive oil mix and serve them over white rice. Yumay

where have i seen this before.......

oh yeah, i know!

bitch.

November 24, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
ulkgood

the souls of minorities

Please login first to reply.