Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 16, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
capt_save_a_h0

We can now use our ability to reason, deductive logic and extrapolation of the known evidence to know and understand things the evidence does not reveal directly, such as life after death. We have progressed enough to know and understand the fundamental truth of life.

2 + 2 = 4: It does not equal anything else. The truth is there is only one truth. Believing 2 + 2 = 5 or 6 or anything else does not make it true. There is an infinite amount of wrong answers, but only one true answer.
The truth is every moment of life is special and you can be completely open to life all the time. You have to see true life, to see the truth.

This is the truth:
Immortality: "It is impossible to be conscious of being unconscious
November 16, 2011 @ 11:15 PM
capt_save_a_h0

You are reading this book, so you are conscious (alive). This means that you have always been conscious and always will be, because it is not possible for you to be aware of being unconscious. You cannot be aware of not being aware; you cannot be conscious of being unconscious. You can be less conscious (sleep/coma), but not completely unconscious (dead), because time would stand still for you. A billion years could pass, and you would not know it.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed and consciousness cannot be created or destroyed for the same reason. It just changes form.

The book is called The Present and you can read the full text here:

The Present

what you think HB?
November 16, 2011 @ 11:28 PM
Ecstasy

LSD, the crowned prince of all drugs

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

November 17, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
WCDon

What the fuck. Niggas over thinkin this death shit and consciousness and shit. Niggas tryna fathom the whole aspect of this life and death and tryna get their philosopher Confucius on. But nigga. As a real ass nigga once told a young nigga, Death is only what it was like before we were born

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

November 17, 2011 @ 12:52 AM
capt_save_a_h0

You don't talk like that, stop
November 17, 2011 @ 01:02 AM
Homes

moot point, no one knows if there is "only one truth." No one can know if or what the "one true answer" is. Wasn't it "true" at one point that the world was flat? Aren't people disproving Einstein right now, whose science was once "truth"?
November 17, 2011 @ 01:02 AM

Inactive

Mediation most def helps you advance your conscious. Ima have to check that book for some insight
November 17, 2011 @ 01:10 AM
Ecstasy

edit:

damn....good read

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

November 17, 2011 @ 01:20 AM

Inactive

Tao Te Ching, could I get that at any bookstore?
February 12, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
capt_save_a_h0

bump

Please login first to reply.