Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 11, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
Axraexl

Alright, guys I know I fuck around alot on here but Im in need of some guidance.
So about 3 weeks ago I made my way down to Home Depot to pick up a proper fitting nut to remove the wheel from my newly bought skateboard. I wanted to change the bearings to make it quicker, but in about 10 minutes of searching, I realized they didn't have the proper size for the nuts sold individually.
They did however have a full set that I could of bought, but nah, I only needed one so why should I waste my money buying extra shit I dont need.
So I made the decision to strip open the packaging to remove the one I did need and high tail it outta there. Now keep in mind that I was nervous as fuck because I dont shoplift so I was looking sketchy as fuck looking side to side. No one was looking at me so I payed it no mind. I did what needed to be done, slipped it in my pocket and kinda roamed casually on my way out the door to avoid suspicion. Anyway, I exit the store and hop on my board to make the great escape, but while Im riding I turn around and see this dude chasing me. I mean he looked like a normal dude, no uniform, no walkie talkie, nothing. So I stop and hes saying I dropped something and am wondering what it was checking my pockets and shit then dude tackles me to the ground. I start wrestling the dude, begging and screaming that Ill give it back but nah he wasnt trynna hear it, he gon put some handcuffs on me and walk me to a room in the back of the store.
Long story short, he got all my info, put it into the database and said Ima have to pay legal fees but I would be let off blah blah blah
So after that I was just happy I wasnt going to jail.
Anyway, now today I receive a mail letter and there requesting $350 within twenty days. I mean can they do that? Demand money, its with a law firm to so I cant just brush it off like I do my ebays fees. Im certainly not telling moms so thats out the question

I know im not going to get anything out you guys so what the best way to make $350 in 3 weeks?
But like I said Fuck Home Depot, there the true theives trynna milk me for taking something not even worth 5 dollars

Pic btw

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

November 11, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
hypoh

Yes, they can do that, depending on the state.

Just ignore it. They do this to every single shoplifter. Since the police aren't involved, the most they can do is attempt to sue you in small claims court. However, there is a high probability that they won't even waste their time/money in doing so.
November 11, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
johnathan

free max b 2013

November 11, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
Strict9

Why did u look back and stop? U should of hauled ass and kept going...rookie mistake

November 11, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
RenAi beast

Booooy I've been there before, do this-

Get:

A public defender/pro bono lawyer. They're cheap.

A book on your state laws. Brush up on shoplifting and the duration/leighway for pressing charges.

A rope.

A chair.

Hand lotion.

Batman costume/lengerie.

You should know what to do with these.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

November 11, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
RenAi beast

I'm sorry but LOL at begging and screaming for him to let you go. I'm just picturing you with veins popping out of your neck crying with your arms kneed down to your back like a kid being bullied by his older brother.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

November 11, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
chief

I'm sorry but LOL at begging and screaming for him to let you go. I'm just picturing you with veins popping out of your neck crying with your arms kneed down to your back like a kid being bullied by his older brother.

lmfao dat imagery

•••

November 11, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
bapa

if they have no proof/camera footage of you doin the deed, then your good b.
November 11, 2011 @ 11:07 PM

Inactive

lmao u bitchmade bruh
November 11, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
poldylocks

you shoulda busted him in the face wit da nut...............

bitch.

November 11, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
VOMITSPIT

How bout you tell us what really happened. How you finally got caught sellin' them copy right infringement ass t-shirts and Tyler through your ass under the bus for supreme 5 panel pocket change.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

November 11, 2011 @ 11:17 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Fuck that you can sue the company for having an employee lay their hands on you. I see it in the news all the time. If you steal anything, legally all they can do is call the police. If they so much as touch you you can sue for assault.
November 11, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
VOMITSPIT

I can't understood how this nigga had a skateboard in his hand and didn't get away. You should've Griffey'd his shit

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

November 12, 2011 @ 12:19 AM
Youth In Asia

Info on how to brush off eBay fees

FPM - MUCKFATH

November 12, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
Trill Murray

These guys have good points, how did you get caught? You where on a skateboard. Also most store employees can't use force like that so you may be good on that part.

trillmurrayy.tumblr.com

November 12, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
drewblocka

those loss prevention guys know all the tricks

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 12, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
johnathan

yeah youre such a bitch but if you shoplifted from my store i'd fucking go ape shit on you boy. so youre lucky you stole from home depot and got it eaasy naw means?

free max b 2013

November 12, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
Udon

You should have truck slapped that faggot fuck in the face and dipped out like a true nigga would
November 12, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
Iggle

op is in serious trouble and some of ya'll niggas are joking around. smh

if you need to make $350, go to a home depot, steal some nuts and shit, sell on eBay, don't pay eBay fees.

#pedogangweindis

November 12, 2011 @ 01:13 AM
drewblocka

loled

you should sit infront of the store holding a sign saying you need money to pay a 350 dollar ticket you got for stealing a nut

November 12, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
cubbyfresh

I used to do LP. Job was hella fun. We'd catch all these cry baby ass nukkas trying to plead their way out of their "mistake." I used to shoplift too so don't feel bad, I just never got caught (now you can feel bad) lol. We were allowed to put hands on shoplifters, but not strike them. So grabbing and wrestling them to the ground was pretty standard. This is in Cali by the way.

Anyway, i hope you learned your lesson.

side note, WTF? 1st post?
November 12, 2011 @ 02:14 AM
Yung Harvey Specter

How bout you tell us what really happened. How you finally got caught sellin' them copy right infringement ass t-shirts and Tyler through your ass under the bus for supreme 5 panel pocket change.

DEAD^ Cam'Ron is that nigga 4 lyfe fuck you faggot eat a dick, like that.

i wouldn't pay that shit, fuck florida, $350 for something that's worst than $5? come on son fuck their "principal" logic too that's just them trying to take more money out of you.

OH AND IF YOU KNOW YOU DIDNT DROP SHIT HOW ABOUT YOU RUN FASTER FUCK NIGGA? he said you dropped something but meant he dropped something (your shoplifting ass)... should've asked for that nut before you decided to jack shit too that would've helped

A Nigga So Young, Sandusky Tryin To Fuck Me.

November 12, 2011 @ 02:40 AM
Shoutbox

Fuck that you can sue the company for having an employee lay their hands on you. I see it in the news all the time. If you steal anything, legally all they can do is call the police. If they so much as touch you you can sue for assault.

not true. i work in retail and there is a separate department, LP (loss preventions) that can, and will lay hands on you. regular employees like salesmen and the likes are the ones who can do nothing, except contact LP.

trust, ive seen these LP niggas take out ppl before, for all sorts of things from shoplifting to exposing themselves to customers.

EDIT: OP is a fuck nigga lol "you dropped somethin cuh"
November 12, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
Brooklyn_718

As someone already stated you can risk it and don't pay. I just hope you learned your god damn lesson.
November 12, 2011 @ 03:55 AM
Youth In Asia

op is in serious trouble and some of ya'll niggas are joking around. smh

if you need to make $350, go to a home depot, steal some nuts and shit, sell on eBay, don't pay eBay fees.

FPM - MUCKFATH

November 12, 2011 @ 04:47 AM
chrisfarley

rule #1 when stealing shit, when a normal looking dude starts chasing you after you've exited the store run like a motherfucker
November 12, 2011 @ 05:05 AM
Unreachable

Should've busted
November 12, 2011 @ 08:14 AM
drewblocka

yeah most regular employees cant do shit physically because they arent covered by insurance for physical shit. at barnes and noble our managers used to have physical insurance until someone got their back fucked up tackling a guy

November 12, 2011 @ 09:24 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Lmfao @ getting man handled by home depot security.

Skinny niggas takin' l's left and right.

smfh
November 12, 2011 @ 03:11 PM
poldylocks

hahaha drew,
visual of barnes and noble manager chasing duu and wrecking his shit

bitch.

Please login first to reply.