Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 14, 2011 @ 04:35 PM
vin

loooooooooooool'd
November 14, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
kiIogram

hating on all american soldiers is stupid, they are not all evil nor are all of them good
hate the guys on top, that is giving these chess pawns orders
all the soldiers are doing is following these orders

enlisting is voluntary. no one forces them to join the army. the reason they join is because they have some kind of hunger for blood and they want to see people suffer. all the soldiers stationed could easily overthrow the american government if they wanted to but they don't because they'd rather kill helpless people.

My god man... you've got it all figured out!

It really is JUST THAT SIMPLE. I wasn't sure about some of your arguments but then you ignored all rebuttals and counterarguments, repeated the same thing over and over, and that makes you right!

Thank you for gracing HB with your vast knowledge. What is your real name, so I can cast a write-in vote for you in the upcoming presidential election? What the U.S. needs now is a middle schooler in the White House.

|||||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||I|/

November 14, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
PandoCalrissian

what about when i was talking about Sri Lanka and the Tamils? huh... just ignore the shit that makes sense and choose part of my post to read? that shit was happening 15 years ago and didnt stop till last year... youre a fucking delusional prick who wants to be like is friends probably just trying to fuck some hairy smell hippy bitch who will only like you if you hate the US

so what am i supposed to say to that? just because there's fucked up people all over the world doesn't justify the crimes of the US army. it's just fucked up that the American citizen have been led to think that it's okay to kill and rape innocent people for the sake of "freedom".

you said "i have NEVER heard of any other countrys soldiers committing crimes this bad" and i was giving examples... you really are delusional

fucked up people are fucked up people regardless of nationality and some of them will join the military and now people like you are led to believe that EVERY SINGLE US soldier is a murderer and a rapist... you wouldn't know you haven't been there have you?

like i said i come from a military family and the majority of the men in my family have been in the military... they really are helping people... those who are hurting the innocents out there are scum and do deserve to die but that doesn't constitute nuking US citizens and killing of all US troops

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

November 14, 2011 @ 04:41 PM
MVRCUS

OP go live in N. Korea you sensitive pussy...
November 14, 2011 @ 04:46 PM
Kwyjibo

oh so you come from brainwashed family. im done arguing with you

I've gone out the window

November 14, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
frizurd

hating on all american soldiers is stupid, they are not all evil nor are all of them good
hate the guys on top, that is giving these chess pawns orders
all the soldiers are doing is following these orders

enlisting is voluntary. no one forces them to join the army. the reason they join is because they have some kind of hunger for blood and they want to see people suffer. all the soldiers stationed could easily overthrow the american government if they wanted to but they don't because they'd rather kill helpless people.

not sure if trolling but...
most of the people who sign up dont have a higher degree, and are in it for the easy money
no bright future in society
so most of these soldiers are "ignorant" and easily brainwashed
a lot of soldiers get post traumatic traumas after the war because they knew what they were doing were inhumane but they were just following orders, a great example is that more Vietnam veterans committed suicide after the war than had died in it

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

November 14, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
Kwyjibo

SO THE FUCK WHAT?

I've gone out the window

November 14, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
PandoCalrissian

oh so you come from brainwashed family. im done arguing with you

so anybody who has valid arguments against your delusional claims is brainwashed?

My point is not all American soldiers are murders and rapists, maybe some but so is your neighbor and so is your professor and so was the janitor at your school... rapists an murders are everywhere... i mean statistically speaking somebody in you family is a rapist just a thought dude

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

November 14, 2011 @ 05:01 PM
MVRCUS

most of the people who sign up dont have a higher degree, and are in it for the easy money

cite this so you dont look quite as fuckin dumb as the OP....
November 14, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
Cleaverhaggin

LOL. Your logic is so skewed by anger its incomprehensible. But go back to your little small minded world where no one ever commits any wrong doings. Where every man in a society can be judged by the actions of one. I'll stay here and live amongst the rapist and killers while enjoying my freedoms and rights. Non Sibi Sed Patriae!
November 16, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
Kwyjibo

apparently the US is now invading australia http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-15739995
i guess we'll hear about more killings and rapings commited by these heroes

I've gone out the window

November 16, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
VOMITSPIT

shut the fuck up faggot anything you bring up about the US people in other countries have done whether or not they've been reported, I hope troops come in your house and rape your family.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

November 16, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
Kwyjibo

lol i've gone through your history on hypebeast and you seriously have something against the usa. are you a sand nigger? your dad is bin laden? should innocent americans be nuked because of a few bad apples?

what difference would it make if i was a "sand nigger"? and the people who associated themselves with bin laden said he was very generous man

I've gone out the window

November 16, 2011 @ 05:56 PM
Norrin Radd

actually your logic is air tight. op is a rapist.

What if we were making cake. Think you could destroy me making cake?

casket

other also do it for the money so that they can pay for school to acquire a higher degree

oh yea #birdgang

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 16, 2011 @ 05:57 PM
Norrin Radd

what difference would it make if i was a "sand nigger"? and the people who associated themselves with bin laden said he was very generous man

but those people are brainwashed right?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Please login first to reply.