Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 11, 2011 @ 01:46 PM
Kwyjibo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15687522

this isn't the first time we've heard of US soldiers commiting horrible crimes this fall. american soldiers are raping women in south korea. and still the fucking american citizen have the nerve to respect these faggots, call them heroes and say "god bless the troops".

I've gone out the window

November 11, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
Kwyjibo

are you seriously justifying their crimes you fuckboy?

I've gone out the window

November 11, 2011 @ 02:08 PM
VOMITSPIT

Ay faggot, just because a few dumbasses go and commit crimes they probably would have done even if they weren't in the military, doesn't mean you should say fuck all of 'em on veterans day. People with kids and shit have died so you have the freedom to wack off and post your shitty opinion on the internet.

Either you're mad cause based god fucked your bitch or you're from another country the US has raped in the ass for our own benefit.

Bird gang mutherfucka

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

November 11, 2011 @ 02:16 PM
frizurd

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

November 11, 2011 @ 02:25 PM
Kwyjibo

Ay faggot, just because a few dumbasses go and commit crimes they probably would have done even if they weren't in the military, doesn't mean you should say fuck all of 'em on veterans day. People with kids and shit have died so you have the freedom to wack off and post your shitty opinion on the internet.

Either you're mad cause based god fucked your bitch or you're from another country the US has raped in the ass for our own benefit.
Bird gang mutherfucka

smh stop trying to justify their crimes. i'm not saying every soldier does this but what i am saying is that only crazy fucked up in the head people want to enlist in the US military because it's guaranteed that you'll get to kill people. i don't give a fuck if they have kids, enlisting is voluntary in the US and when he enlisted he should have known that he might die. and they were probably nutjobs anyway so it's not like they were a huge loss. also, US is Israels bitch you faggots are afraid of them nuking you, that's why you support them

I've gone out the window

November 11, 2011 @ 03:01 PM
frizurd

US is Israels bitch you faggots are afraid of them nuking you, that's why you support them

shit doesnt make sense bruh
israel needs the US (or used to need) more than the US needs israel
the US wants a stable US base in the middle east for whatever reason (oil, terrorists in caves etc)
israel is getting around 8 to 10 million tax dollars a day from the us (3 to 4 billion dollars per year) see vid below

israel "needs" it to expand their (not rightfully) lands, and protect theirselves from surrounding countries
accusing iran for wanting to wipe israel off the map (which iran never said if you look it up), propaganda by the media
so now israel, the real terror state sponsored by the united states wants to invade iran for their own safety,
which could lead to WW3

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

November 11, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
Youth In Asia

OP is a faggot #birdgang

FPM - MUCKFATH

November 11, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

America WE THE BEST! We go to other countries and fuck other niggas bitches, swag!
November 11, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
5tein

America WE THE BEST! We go to other countries and fuck other niggas bitches, swag!

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

November 11, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
Cleaverhaggin

Hmm so your accusing all American troops of something that one man did. I'm not really sure where you're from but I'm willing to bet someone in your hometown at one point or another has raped or killed someone. Does that mean that you are a rapist and killer yourself? Use your brain from time to time and you might not come off as a completely ignorant rapist.
November 11, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
dead7

war is ugly. deal wit it.
November 11, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
Virunga

http://facelessbureaucrat.blogspot.com/2011/11/veterans-day-and-calvin-gibbs.html
Friday, November 11, 2011
Veteran's Day and Calvin Gibbs
Today's Veteran's Day, a day on which many good words will be said and many good people honored. But as a veteran myself, I want to remind us that Lt. Calley and Calvin Gibbs were also veterans. Good men and women can do great things; they also can do terrible things; they can also fail to act when terrible things are done (see Paterno, Joe). The presence or absence of a uniform, the taking of an oath to serve the country, none of that affects the human capacity for good or evil. Veterans are human, just like the rest of us.
Posted by Bill Harshaw at 11/11/2011 11:08:00 AM

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

November 11, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
Kwyjibo

i'd like to point out it wasn't just one person, it was a team hence the "kill team".also smh you fucking nutjobs actually believe you're "serving" your country by killing and raping innocent people overseas. "war on terrorism" right? "fight for peace" right? you people disgust me. fuck the veterans and fuck the troops

I've gone out the window

November 11, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
Kwyjibo

Hmm so your accusing all American troops of something that one man did. I'm not really sure where you're from but I'm willing to bet someone in your hometown at one point or another has raped or killed someone. Does that mean that you are a rapist and killer yourself? Use your brain from time to time and you might not come off as a completely ignorant rapist.

there's no way you can compare those 2 things. america has the most active military and by enlisting you're guaranteed that you get to rape and kill people overseas. only a crazy would want to do that while risking his life. US army is the place for psychopaths where they can fulfill their dark twisted fantasies without repercussions

I've gone out the window

November 11, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
WCDon

are you seriously justifying their crimes you fuckboy?

im not justifying their crimes you fucking canadian. i swear you people are delusional when you're mad. i said that just because one bitch did something bad, it does not justify a whole country being bombed as you said should happen. you dumb ass mexican.

lolololol

OP stay salty. America stay rapin the terrorist bitches coolcool

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

November 11, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
jafeel

Bird Gang
November 11, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
wiznerd1

i want to rape OP in the ass. AMERICA.
November 11, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
The Noise

lol you allow some troops to speak for the whole U.S military .. right , my troops and i will keep doing us so we can defend your rights to even speak those words on this forum .

millions

November 11, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
Eaton

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

November 11, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
whenarichniggawantU

troll ass thread.
November 11, 2011 @ 07:17 PM
Kwyjibo

I've gone out the window

November 11, 2011 @ 07:33 PM
Cleaverhaggin

I dam near gave you my address so you could come say that to my face, but then I thought twice about giving a rapist my address.
November 11, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
Liquid

lmao i can't tell if some of you are trolling or just clinically insane

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

November 11, 2011 @ 07:48 PM
Blunted at birth.

LOL i hope all that bird gang shit is said in satire...

But yea america is cool because we exploit other countries or stage revolutions or make up terrorists or do w/e we need to do to get dat gwap.

#baldeaqleqanq

Also, its not even the soldiers fault dawg. Most of them are freshly out of high school or were unemployed prior to joining. they are just tryna get out they moms crib. If anything blame the faggot politicians/special interests groups who start all these military actions.

imho, HB shouldn't allow political discussions because they just get trolled anyways.
November 11, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
Kwyjibo

I dam near gave you my address so you could come say that to my face, but then I thought twice about giving a rapist my address.

that's exactly what a typical dumb american would do; share his address on a public forum. and im pretty sure i could fucking destroy you in a fight

I've gone out the window

November 11, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
Cleaverhaggin

What if we were making cake. Think you could destroy me making cake?
November 11, 2011 @ 08:38 PM
Cleaverhaggin

November 11, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
KGP2007

You joking me? Ahmadinejad said he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map. Learn your shit.

US is Israels bitch you faggots are afraid of them nuking you, that's why you support them

shit doesnt make sense bruh
israel needs the US (or used to need) more than the US needs israel
the US wants a stable US base in the middle east for whatever reason (oil, terrorists in caves etc)
israel is getting around 8 to 10 million tax dollars a day from the us (3 to 4 billion dollars per year) see vid below

israel "needs" it to expand their (not rightfully) lands, and protect theirselves from surrounding countries
accusing iran for wanting to wipe israel off the map (which iran never said if you look it up), propaganda by the media
so now israel, the real terror state sponsored by the united states wants to invade iran for their own safety,
which could lead to WW3
November 11, 2011 @ 08:46 PM
johnathan

lol so iran should kill millions of innocent americans for the actions of one fuck ass american nigga? the last time i checked, all countries have fucks like this. and you're one of them.

the only americans i've heard of iran killing are the americans that invaded iran homeboy...

free max b 2013

November 11, 2011 @ 08:49 PM
yeaokwali

Bird gang mutherfucka

dead when I saw this LMAO birdgang!

Please login first to reply.