Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 8, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
AdLo

Doubt it. What did I say that was incorrect?

I think he's saying that ancient Egyptians were closer to Africans back then compared to now.
November 8, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
Beach2theBay

The Jews were slaves longer than the blacks
I'd say Egyptians are closer to white racially than African. Just because Egypt is on the continent of Africa doesn't mean they're black. Sub-Saharan Africans look nothing like Egyptians. Also, if you're referring to what Egyptians did to Jews...........BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jews are ballin these days. I'd say most jews are doing just fine.

That's funny, any time I've ever heard a black person brag about the triumph of their race, they instantly refer to Egypt. And who cares how the Jews are doing these days? They were enslaved longer than the blacks and were subjected to brutal labor, not just cotton picking. It's been a slow rise to the top for them, since they've pretty much always been discriminated against in one way or another since well before Christ.

I don't know where Egyptians are genetically but I only consider sub-saharan africans "black". North Africans/Middle Easterns generally have more european traits than African but of course it varies. I only mentioned how Jews are doing now because in my original post I mentioned how the stuff whites have done has lasted for generations. You and whomever asked if I heard of the Ancient Egyptians just validated what I said because I consider Egyptians white.
November 8, 2011 @ 01:56 AM
Axraexl

wow^ you're a fuckin idiot.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

November 8, 2011 @ 02:14 AM
Beach2theBay

I guess I wrong was to call Egyptians "white" but I wouldn't call them black either. Perhaps they were/are a hybrid race like latinos are. They definitely aren't the "black" the op was referring to when he asked what race is the most racist.
November 8, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
Axraexl

I guess I wrong was to call Egyptians "white" but I wouldn't call them black either. Perhaps they were/are a hybrid race like latinos are. They definitely aren't the "black" the op was referring to when he asked what race is the most racist.

Modern day Egyptians certainly arent Black simply because they have no relation to the lands true breed of people. They are descendants of Arab invaders, during 640 AD, from where I believe is present day Saudi Arabia

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

November 8, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
semaJ.

if you live around my area you'll know that question has to go with mexicans.

November 8, 2011 @ 02:39 AM
frizurd

the first and second world war were white wars
shows what nationalism, a bunch of white people + racism can do

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

November 8, 2011 @ 02:58 AM
Cboom

World Wars were started and fought by white people because they had the means to do so on such a large scale. Ships, aircraft and long range artillery made it all possible. You think a bunch of spear chuckers and camel jockies had the capability to wage world war. C'mon son. Violence and aggression is a HUMAN condition.
November 8, 2011 @ 03:10 AM
appleyard

japan fucked over every asian country + hawaii.. and it wasn't nationalism that fucked over POC it was imperialism, even though countries like japan were also huge imperialists, white europeans used imperialism to an extreme level
November 8, 2011 @ 03:25 AM
frizurd

World Wars were started and fought by white people because they had the means to do so on such a large scale. Ships, aircraft and long range artillery made it all possible. You think a bunch of spear chuckers and camel jockies had the capability to wage world war. C'mon son. Violence and aggression is a HUMAN condition.

thats not what i was trying to say
I meant the racist aspect of the second world war,
how hitler used antisemitism (which was throughout europe)
promoted nationalism, the perfect aryan race, blue eyes blonde hair
and blamed everything on the jews, which led to millions of deaths

"because they had the means to do so"
thats another thing which involves racism if you'd ask me
correct me if i'm wrong but they were able to do so because of industrialism which led to imperialism, exploitation of colonies
the people in these kolonies were exploited by the whites
not saying white people were the only ones, but they sure did it on a huge scale

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

November 8, 2011 @ 03:46 AM
appleyard

u got it backwards
November 8, 2011 @ 05:09 AM
blackice445

November 8, 2011 @ 05:24 AM
appleyard

well i agree with him that whites have the most power and have control of much of the worlds institutions but i still think any race can be racist.. any individual can have racist thoughts.. so any individual can be a racist, disregarding their skin color....
November 8, 2011 @ 06:44 AM
Backspace

white people.dont believe me move to the inland empire.

lol what part of the IE are you in? i lived in Ontario/ Rancho Cucamonga practically all my life and white people were pretty cool there. (currently in Altadena/Pasadena)

bruh u go to phs? was i finna squab wit yo white ass this friday?

breh i go to PCC & art center
November 8, 2011 @ 09:53 AM
rushlimbaugh

koreans should just have their own category

i vouch for this
November 8, 2011 @ 10:03 AM
Eaton

holy shit i feel like i got a million times dumber after watching this

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

November 8, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
blackice445

It makes sense in some points. Blacks can still be racist. I just wanted to post somebody else's views.
November 8, 2011 @ 01:30 PM
nat turner

White ppl have been pretty racist. In the middle east, they're racist towards darker ppl. White ppl have conquered the world tho and removed or killed all the indigenous ppl from power

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

November 8, 2011 @ 01:35 PM
nat turner

I was just kidding brah brah. I said I fucked 3 indian bitches. I love dat hindu pussy. Indians are like black girls with nicer hair. That's why black girls get that shit weaved into theirs.[/quote
ahhahaah some indians hoes be bad but they be racist too. I've rarely ever seen a Indian/black child
]
I always saw Indians as some type of balanced hybrid between Asian and Black

lol yeah

November 8, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
RenAi beast

I skipped through all of this bullshit only to ask why Latinos aren't on that list.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

November 8, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

lol popeyes

i loled so hard@only being 3 races an entire planet of peoples falls under

historically i think white people take the cake
November 8, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

holy shit i feel like i got a million times dumber after watching this

dude looks like a bow wow celebrity look alike midget

hes dumb af
November 8, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
trevxv3

because the racist op doesn't even consider latinos a race. fucking racist nigga thinking the world has 3 races.

uhh there are only three races... latinos I guess would be unique though seeing as they are a combination of American Indian (Mongoloid) and Native European Settlers (Caucasoid) http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/how-many-major-races-are-there-in-the-world/

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

November 8, 2011 @ 05:05 PM
Virunga

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

November 8, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
Norrin Radd

Indians aren't Asian... I bet til this day Pinoys think their asian as well lmao

oh India isn't in Asia?

oh Jay-Z doesn't own a record label? or part owner of a sports team?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 10, 2011 @ 09:30 AM
julian6

Asians hate among asians. White people hate every other race.
November 10, 2011 @ 10:53 AM
dirtyandypants

we're all the same man.
November 10, 2011 @ 01:18 PM
nat turner

we're all the same man.

November 10, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
Koven

I'd say Egyptians are closer to white racially than African. Just because Egypt is on the continent of Africa doesn't mean they're black. Sub-Saharan Africans look nothing like Egyptians. Also, if you're referring to what Egyptians did to Jews...........BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jews are ballin these days. I'd say most jews are doing just fine.

There is no such thing as sub saharian Africa, thats just a term invented. And the people who live in Eygpt now are not ancient Egyptians.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

November 10, 2011 @ 07:00 PM
Beach2theBay

There is no such thing as sub saharian Africa, thats just a term invented. And the people who live in Eygpt now are not ancient Egyptians.

all terms were invented. da fuck you talking about?

Please login first to reply.