November 2, 2011 @ 02:07 AM
5tein

If this is how books were written in high school, I wouldn't have had any problems reading them shits. lol.

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

November 2, 2011 @ 02:41 AM
gb

Bookmarked..

This some nice entertainment

Deshawn is that dude
November 2, 2011 @ 03:27 AM
WOLFdayz

If this is how books were written in high school, I wouldn't have had any problems reading them shits. lol.

November 2, 2011 @ 04:00 AM

Inactive

I go in, give moms a 50, tell her I picked up a pay from work. I mean, I didn’t, but uhh… I DID have to pick up a check from work, but didn’t. I get back on my bed, and the golden question arises again… Should I, or should I Not… Text Vanessa back? I’m like… man fuck this shit, i go eat, hit the shower, n sleep my night away. I aint even go out like I wanted to with this other chick, we had made plans but I cancelled that shit and slept.

I wake up next mawnin 3 - 4 am-ish, don't remember... I was like... This shit bugging the fuck outta me, let me try this one last time. I text her... "Yo, I know it was fucked up that I left that impression on u... but... I was kind of fucked up, I'm sure you, or anyone else out there, would've been able to tell that I wasn't totally there. I aint trying to cop a plea or nothing but... I'm saying... I really feel u & dont wanna some fuck up my chances to get to know u just cuz of some shit like that. I'll never contact u again... I just wanted to let you know that I can't sleep and needed to get this off my chest" Son I felt like the biggest fucking simp of all time after I hit send. Slept again, got up up at 8. Vanessa texts "I hope that's your last text to me please." I'm there on my bed on some shit, mission failed, hard to admit, hard to swallow, hard to digest that paint. feeling like mad shit nahmean... i say fuck it for a minute and go handle some shit i had to do... look forward to getting fucked up that night

My plan for that night: Get off work, get home to change, meet with 2 of my homies, pick up this girl I was down with then go out. I let erryone know what's good and to get prepared. My nigga Marcus came to my spot to meet me up, and we walked to the next area to meet up with our dude Chris & his lil bro Reid. We get back on my block and I call this girl up... Pamela.. tell her to take the cab to my spot. I got the joints ready so that we could hit them as soon as she came down. We chilling in front of my spot and a taxi arrives in front of us, in front of me, the fucking longest pair of legs hop out that shit. Pam's in the passenger seat paying the nigga, so they weren't hers. This lightskin bitch steps out, and that skirt was shooooooooooooooort as fuck. My niggaz & me lookin at each other like, , who the fuck is that? Another gil comes up from behind her too. Homies & me, we all smily n shit cuz i aint tell'm it was gonna be a group of females, cuz I aint even know..

Pam & her chicks come our way and we go down the stairs. I introduced my pplz to the girls & I introduce myself to the 3 girls whom I don't know. Pam was bad, I met her at a place I used to work at. We used to be smoking patnas......... then we became fuck buddies. She wanted to be in a relationship for the longest amount of time... I wanted to cuff her too but I had to go school & was busy with mad other shit, she couldn't deal with it, so we both gave up. However, our feelings still remained... 'specially after I seen her again. Anyhow, so we cross the street & went to my dude's roof to smoke. We light 1 up & I give the other 1 to Pam so she can put it in her purse. Popo always be fucking around with niggas so... uhh.. better take precautions... Fucking pigs. This 1 bitch kept talkin shit with the L in her hands I'm like "U lose ya turn.. u cant run ur mouth with the joint in yo hand". errone started laughing while I take the joint and pass it to Rebecca, one of Pam's sexy latina girls. She was cute as fuck. That night she had on crazy eyeliner but u could tell she was still sexy without it. She had on fishnets and a huge Panamanian flag hanging from behind her. Reid was like, she the first Latina superhero...... *dead*

So, we end our smoking session, start our trip to go clubbing. I got my arm around Pam, talking to her so I can have something to bring home after that whack ass Big Loss I took from Vanessa... Redeem myself lol... smh... That heartless girl was STILL on my mind. The other 3 girls was all the way at the back with my dudes, I let'm do what they do nahmean? Fast-Forward... So we see mad people and shit, niggas playing sidewalk shows and what-not... Bitches is dressed with minimal clothing, you be seeing some bitches like, almost entire titties but u dont see the nipples n shit. We seen some niggas powder a girl's ass, bitches got like oil and paint on them n shit ... weird ass funny but sexy shit sitll though lmao. There was 1 thing though... It kept bugging me at the back of my head: faggot ass niggas, who wanna do dumb shit n act up or pplz I had beef with from who knows when... them niggas can easily catch me slippin right now. I kept my chin up, mug on, and looked out for anything suspicious, kept my ears wide open too.

So we walked for a good hour, then we pass by this fucking grocery shit, we see a bunch of.. not a bunch of, a fucking shit load of thug niggas. *sucks teeth* Niggas had on blue bandanas covering they face or hanging from the necks, I signal my nigga Marcus from behind to keep his guard up. Marcus was laughing with the girls, and he stops... He instructs Reid & Chris to do the same. Im at the front still, they're in the back, but not enough to make it seem like we aint a group... or that we not rollin together. There's like 12 niggas and they look like they up to no good, like they just plotting to do some stupid act-up shit rii about now... Pam & I passing them niggas, so I'm joking with her & make her giggle, to make her not focus or look at them niggas... Fail. Plan aint work out. The eldest & tallest nigga in da circle grab her hand, and and pulls her towards him. I'm like immediately followed by . Pam takes her hand and exclaims "get the fuck up off me, dusty ass ashy niggas." I started laughin hard, Marcus & all them do too. Some brolic ass nigga starts steppin up and he like "sup witchu niggas yall dont want it with us.. yadiyaddiyadda" nigga went on a rant rumblin n mumblin like a fuckin coon ass nigga. I wasnt in a fighting mood and like the fuck, i aint no kid, we on our grown nigga shit... fighting for this shit? some yung nigga dumb hood kiddy shit. I just wanted to hit the club and get faded. I put my arm around Pam again and brush that shit off, we walk away and continue our path. Them corner niggas still yelling n spitting and growlin acting like a bunch of savage ass hyenas still while we walkin away. I start getting mad, and when that shit happens i get like pulses and impulses all over me, which make me ball my fist n clench up, pam's like "Chill, it aint serious". ... True.

But yo...1 dem niggas threw a glass BOTTLE. I heard the impact, i check back, what do i see? Rebecca's crying and holding her face, blood leaking through her fingers. A nigga just snaps and Marcus, Chris and Reid follow lead man we fucking get in with these bitch ass niggas on the block mayne. Shit was in a crowd, I recognized a few of'm & erryone else was just bystanders that wanted toget by. Shit was a brawl in a crowd. Pamela pulls Rebecca onto the sidewalk cuz she was on the street... Chris is on the floor getting his shit kicked in. Reid & I brawlin with these punk ass faggots... I dunno where Martin was man shit was hectic. Imagine fighting someone but you're trying to punching them over somebody else who's passing by.. Some regular ass dude who's just living their life. like son, the street was busy and had a lotta ppl... Some nigga grabs a fucking crate, like some box shit, and THROWS that huge shit into the crowd... what the fuck son. I mean ok... I think he tried hitting us but... nigga failed horribly. That shit hit a shitloada ppl, then u see niggas from that crowd snappin n now they fighting. I'm sucking my teeth and get out the crowd. I see cops is running towards the crowd, I'm like awww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet. I yell "Lets get the fuck outta here" loud as shit and I see marcus and reid dipping, so they heard n saw the police too. We're back with the girls and we're speedwalking a few blocks away acting like we didn't do shit. We met back up with Shawn eventually. I was tired of this bullshit, man... my night got ruined cuz of some faggot ass corner niggas ...girl was crying n it made me feel really bad man. I passed Pam a 20 bucks and told her to go cuz I wasnt... I was angry and my night was done. Pam's like . She goes to her girls and gives them the $$$$$, and 1 of them goes on the phone. Pam comes back to me and tells me she's not going with them. Im like ok, I ask Reid if he was gonna go with Rebecca to the hospital... cuz he was the 1 who was talking the most with her, matter fact, he was talking to her the whole night so.... Nigga said yeah with the quickness, lmfao, Chris went too cuz he was tryna get the other girl, Natalia. Pam Marcus & I take the cab back home... I aint tryna walk all that shit back man. It's around 3am, Marcus is like... what's goin on? I'm like... and hit the, "" then put my arm around Pam again. He left and we just chilled at the steps for like a half hour and finished the last joint I had rolled and told to keep in her purse like fuck it...and I took her inside to my home. It would've been the best thing and perfect ending if I told u niggas I tapped dat... lol... but nope... i aint gon lie ... she was cryin the entire fucking whoooooooooole night about her friend, and talking with her girls at the hospital. i comforted her, like the role of a gay dude or a fucking fat boy nigga who's friended by erry chick. Whatever, i fucked her the day after so idgaf . . . . . . . I ...........
/
/
/
/
//
/
/
//
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/st
aay
ya
haea
ayaeja
haeya
aaya
haehaej
aejeah
j
ae
THE END.my day after that was weak, i woke up late... and i was fucked up from the nite before. i did nothing. i left out some shit, but im sure yall aint miss nothing important. i txtd Deshawn about Tina in that black impala, but he didnt really think much about that. all yall niggas who was like I had Vanessa... smh man... smfh, me too son... me too... me fucking too niggas... Whatever... i dont know. Ima just keep myself mad busy, bout to try and cop me a second job... i'll see what happens... smfh.

So... How was y'all weekend...?
November 2, 2011 @ 04:33 AM
woozie

cool id cop a novel off you no homes
November 2, 2011 @ 04:38 AM
KevBd

FIGHT FOR VANESSA.

two of em x hs shit

November 2, 2011 @ 04:52 AM
5tein

Son.. Can you just write like a weekly thread or make your own thread and you just update us with weekend stories like this? Lol. No thirst..

November 2, 2011 @ 05:03 AM
WOLFdayz

GHOST FOR PRIME MINISTER...
November 2, 2011 @ 05:35 AM
jaythestar

I thought this shit was gonna end with you unboxing your Mcflys...Anyway, real spit, this story was official..You wasnt simpin when you texted vanessa either. And you didnt simp when you comforted pam. Thats real man shit right there. It was a fucked up situation and she was upset about her girl getting her face cut up. You probably earned mad points with her by not being extra OD thirst and trying to smash when she was upset. You lost on Vanessa but, please believe theres always gonna be one that gets away. At least you got topped off.....I APPROVE THIS STORY
November 2, 2011 @ 06:11 AM
PKMNTRNERBLUE

This some soap opera shit but i dig it doeee good read my dude good read
November 2, 2011 @ 07:19 AM
NoStress

Damn man Venessa..

burr

November 2, 2011 @ 07:50 AM
Hod

that wasnt the end was it?

Diamond Supply Co., Crooks & Castles, and more (XL-3XL) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/136442/ | http://www.flickr.com/photos/hodrick

November 2, 2011 @ 08:01 AM
MickMike

mannnnn this was intense. all kinds of emotions going on. I think every man comes across a time when he must choose between the easy quick hook up (Tina*I think) or be on his grown man tip, and take his chances with a classy female (vanessa) but damn. you learned that lesson all in ONE night.. if only.. maybe if she saw this thread.. ah who knows.

Thread of the fucking year
November 2, 2011 @ 11:07 AM
Ceekay

Siiiiccck story! Makes me wanna party lol

Leave the slang, makes it authentic and besides, it's fun to read it like that. Weak ending tho, not gonna lie. Waiting for season 2 yo, hurry and do some fucked up/cool shit.
November 2, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

"Chris is on the floor getting his shit kicked in"

" Imagine fighting someone but you’re trying to punching them over somebody else who’s passing by.. Some regular ass dude who’s just living their life. "

OMG these shits had me *dead*. I'm deadass in the library cracking up. Good job nigga, story was trill. Post some pics of vanessa, no thirst.
November 2, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
Sammy Steez

Epic story is epic.

Fuck your plug come shop w/ me.

November 2, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
Ape

Son.. Can you just write like a weekly thread or make your own thread and you just update us with weekend stories like this? Lol. No thirst..

x200

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

November 3, 2011 @ 12:15 AM
SFCA

awesome as hell. This thread really made my week. You gotta do this more often on some Helgen shiiit

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

November 3, 2011 @ 07:10 AM
murklur

after reading all that for what felt like an hour, i never had a weekend..

play on ghost.. that shit is gold
November 3, 2011 @ 07:33 PM
robbieast

This makes me realize how boring my life is.

SMH
forever alone
November 3, 2011 @ 09:04 PM

Inactive

haha this shit tight black
November 3, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
its_BJ

November 5, 2011 @ 04:56 AM
murklur

epic story bump
November 5, 2011 @ 02:20 PM
Ferdi

i take my lookin like a fake ass lloyd statement back dawg
November 5, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
shakintheD

suspended

lol u iight ghost
November 6, 2011 @ 03:06 AM
Cleophus

Why do I feel like I've read this shit somewhere before.. hmm.. Ghost you got some 'plainin to do..
November 6, 2011 @ 03:13 AM
Ape

Everytime this thread is bumped I get excited that ghost has updated

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

November 6, 2011 @ 03:44 AM
Jens Voigt

We need a sequel.

November 6, 2011 @ 07:19 AM
5tein

Ape, I know that feel. sad
I just want moar weekend stories from Ghost.

November 6, 2011 @ 07:27 AM
Legit Shit

lol yo steinbeezy wsup with you? I hope you know ape irl

upthefunk

Please login first to reply.