Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 22, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
Relax.

Fuuuuuck. My mom just told me ima get my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow.
It's a pretty common thing tho so I'm sure y'all niggas can tell me what's up.
How does the whole experience go?
October 22, 2011 @ 05:30 PM
CrackPipeLips

its not as bad as people say it is. at least it wasn't for me. just prepare to have a swollen ass face for a couple of days. Pain is moderate, but nothing pain killers wont take care of. I'd by the 4th day or so i felt pretty normal. just remember to keep rinsing that shit out with salt water other wise it will get infected.
October 22, 2011 @ 05:33 PM
Pretty Joseph

Inb4 through the wire references

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 22, 2011 @ 05:33 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Codeine out the assssss cool

I barely bled...didn't bleed after the initial gauze they put in...just slept first day...was eating spaghetti by the 3rd day.

I pulled my stitches out like a shoelace on the 5th day (don't do this lol)

Buffalo Bills till I die.

October 22, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
KevBd

<p>Inb4 through the wire references</p>

fuck. was about to post:

two of em x hs shit

hooperr

Once the procedure is done, grab all the nearest pairs of boobs in your general vicinity and play it off because of the drugs
VOMITSPIT

its gonna fuckin suck. especially if you get them done all at the same time. you're gonna be bleeding and drooling all over the place for about a week till swelling goes down. Plus you'll have holes in your mouth so food is gonna fall in em and get stuck so have fun eating soup and pudding. The drugs ain't that great, but you shouldn't feel any pain through the time segment

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

October 22, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
drewblocka

you will be fine dude. they will put you under, you will come back to consciousness in the car or back at home. you will be a silly bitch for a couple hours then be normal later and still not be able to feel your mouth. the not eating and stuff will suck for the first couple days. but i didn't even feel any bad pain or even needed the vicodin they gave me.

and sorry for the shameless plug but,

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

October 22, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
VOMITSPIT

Troof, I never used any of the vicodin. lol @ the video

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

October 22, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
SoleFresh87

I still have all 4 of mine

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

October 22, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
Quezz

I don't even remember them putting me to sleep, I just remember waking up. Shit was like a dream. My mother said I was trippin all the way home. Pain wasn't too bad. My pillow was covered in blood doe from all the drooling.
October 22, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
Jim Jardashian

I got my mouth numbed, and they broke my teeth and pulled them bitches out. I couldn't open my mouth very wide for a while. So gay niggas, no giving head and yawning sucks. I ate regular food after the 3rd day, and before then I ate Chunky soup. stitches came out after 2-5 days. Meds helped with the pain and my mouth wasn't swollen.
October 22, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
Lemonz

<p>I still have all 4 of mine</p>

Same here. But one of mine actually came out sideways (don't ask me why). Might have to get it pulled soon. :-(
October 22, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
VOMITSPIT

If you don't get em pulled they grow in sideways and mess up your other teeth, it's not something you wanna ignore

October 22, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

I've had 13 teeth pulled in my entire life, and it really isn't shit. You'll be uncomfortable as fuck for a couple days, but its really not that bad. They'll probably give you a bunch of minor painkillers to have fun with in the meantime. Just don't smoke for a couple days or you'll get dry-socket and that shit is painful as fuck.
October 22, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
ak

lmfao that video was priceless
October 22, 2011 @ 08:14 PM
missy.

i was lucky enough to get put on anesthesia while awake and in the middle of the process, my anesthesia wore off causing me to feel poking and slicing for a quick minute....

there was also tooth shattering since my teeth were deep in my gums and in the end, a lot of swelling (i was a chipmunk for a week :C )

it's alright... just cant smoke or whatever or else you might get an infection and would have to go back to the dentist to get it cleaned..

dont be a baby...

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 22, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
Relax.

Is the swelling gonna be really noticeable and is my mouth gonna be numb and shit to the point that I can't talk right?
October 22, 2011 @ 09:05 PM
i_hate_simps

YO. i got this shit done and it was the worst week+ of my life. depending on how big your teeth are there will be a lot of pain and it gets worse and worse as you build tolerence to the meds. i acctualy ran out of hydrocodine before the pain was fully gone.

and on top of that if youre kinda big and not like a 5'2 pinoy, then only eating soup and yogurt does not nearly get you enough calories, so theres hunger pain too. and you get small and lose muscle mass
October 22, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
missy.

lol i would show a photo for reference but i dont think i need anymore "love" than i already have now. but yes, you will probably have chipmunk cheeks as well.

and you wont want to talk when you get it done but after the day you should be fine.

oh, the sucky but good thing about getting this done was that i found out i'm allergic to amoxicillan (sp? ).. and sometimes the vicodin didnt work for me (def worked after for rec use tho).

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 22, 2011 @ 09:12 PM
Relax.

October 22, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
WCDon

Only had 1 wisdom teeth cool Dat rare minority. Was put to sleep. Woke back up hella fucked up and didnt even know where i was. Didnt even remember how i got home but I did. Rest of the day went by in a flash. Only took the minor pain killers no vicodin. Swelling was alrite cuz I only had to get one tooth pulled out. There wasnt rly any pain either. Started eating normal the 3rd day cuz I could eat with the other side. By 5 days I was back to normal and brushing my teeth normally. cool

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

October 22, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
Lemonz

<p><a target="_blank" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocodone/paracetamol#Adverse_effects" rel="nofollow">Dem side effects doe.</a></p>

Side-effects of hydrocodone/paracetamol are most commonly:
upset stomach
nausea and altered mental status (e.g., dizziness, light headedness).
allergic reaction
seizures
clammy skin
paranoia
hallucinations
severe weakness
dizziness
hyperventilation
unconsciousness
jaundice (yellowing of eyes or skin)
unusual fatigue
bleeding
bruising
stomach pain
constipation
dry mouth
decreased appetite
muscle twitches
sweating
hot flashes
itching
tinnitus
hearing loss
decreased urination
altered sex drive
slowing of the pulse.

that's a lot of side effects bruh
October 22, 2011 @ 09:57 PM
johnathan

watch out bro

free max b 2013

October 22, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
Constellations

oh god dat movie

\X/

October 22, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
Homes

people make getting your wisdom teeth out a way bigger deal than it is. I took half a pain pill right after I got home from the operation and never took another one, that shit does not hurt at all. I bled a lot and couldn't open my mouth very far but it was all cool.
October 23, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
Pretty Joseph

<p>I don’t even remember them putting me to sleep, I just remember waking up. Shit was like a dream. My mother said I was trippin all the way home. Pain wasn’t too bad. My pillow was covered in blood doe from all the drooling.</p>

qtf, my gf took me home from the dentist and recorded a nigga in the car tripping balls talking about not feeling his face like

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 23, 2011 @ 12:48 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Y'all seriously get put to sleep just to get some teeth knocked out? All three times I've had teeth removed all they do is shoot me up full of Novocaine and rip them shits out. Its crazy cuz you can hear the pliers clink around on your teeth, then you can hear the tooth cracking and ripping out of your skull but you can't feel shit.
October 23, 2011 @ 12:57 AM
Homes

<p>Y’all seriously get put to sleep just to get some teeth knocked out? All three times I’ve had teeth removed all they do is shoot me up full of Novocaine and rip them shits out. Its crazy cuz you can hear the pliers clink around on your teeth, then you can hear the tooth cracking and ripping out of your skull but you can’t feel shit.</p>

nah that's a different kind of tooth pull. The reason they put you to sleep normally when they remove your wisdom teeth is because they have to cut it out and shit, they don't just grab it with pliers and pull
October 23, 2011 @ 01:07 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Nah, they had to cut two of my gums open to get two out of the four wisdom teeth removed. I was wide awake for that too.

Please login first to reply.