FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 21, 2011 @ 06:02 PM

Inactive

someone merge threadds and sticky and lock
November 25, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
5tein

bump.
cool

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

November 26, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
WCDon

this thread..... lololol

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

November 26, 2011 @ 12:19 AM
babypowder

November 26, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
johnathan

tbh young jb is dat nigga

free max b 2013

November 26, 2011 @ 12:29 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

dat nigka bieber is killin da game
November 26, 2011 @ 04:16 AM
whoRichard?

Yo that reminds me of this time in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time.
November 26, 2011 @ 05:12 AM
johnathan

Yo that reminds me of this time in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time.

cool

free max b 2013

November 26, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
Kefiafusu

mah nigga.
November 26, 2011 @ 09:27 PM
Tronic

legend.
November 27, 2011 @ 08:08 AM
D. Rose

Someone fill me in....whos D?

D ROSE

GET WIDDIT.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

November 27, 2011 @ 12:13 PM
VOMITSPIT

cool

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

June 26, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
Soul Rize

AWW MAN this thread brought laughs to my eyes and tears to my belly . to good to good... bumb for good classic shit

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 26, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Villain™

fuck man, this shit and the gap thread made my cry laughing so hard.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 26, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
$$$$$

Lol if you took this seriously.

Please login first to reply.