Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 20, 2011 @ 11:57 AM
SIRSMOKALOT

Anyway, not even vegan niggas can be so stupid as SxE.
October 20, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
Gilly Suits

So people brag about being straight edge? Where they do dat?

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

October 20, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
Sonny Crockett

Ed O.G
October 20, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
SantaDuJuan

While I have nothing against the edge community, I used to love that shit when I was younger. I don't see it getting popular in the Hip Hop world.
October 20, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
bapa

ha
October 20, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
Kayv

I always thought user names where they included a brand was lame and corny as fuck.
October 20, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
xVILLN

isn't Tyler the creative straight edge?

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

October 20, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
girlcum777

you can't trust squares.

i eat boxes

October 20, 2011 @ 11:10 PM
silent AlaRM

How about not cursing ?
October 21, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
Stereotype

50 cent doesnt smoke or drink.
October 22, 2011 @ 12:25 PM
Obeyprop.

<p>How about not cursing ?</p>

Suck my muthafuckin dick 666xstriaght edge
Bitch
October 22, 2011 @ 12:45 PM
dalek

I stopped drinking and doing drugs a while ago and have never smoked. But I don't do it to be straight edge, that thought actually never crossed my mind 'til I read through this thread. I kinda just stopped doing it all as I got older.
October 22, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
AdnanToThe

I just don't see why you have to label yourself and put yourself in a box. I don't smoke or drink anymore but you don't see me reppin that shit for some justification to why I don't do it. P.S I heard they can't have sex? Dat true? So gay if so. Where they do that at?

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

October 22, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
KevBd

<p>I just don’t see why you have to label yourself and put yourself in a box. I don’t smoke or drink anymore but you don’t see me reppin that shit for some justification to why I don’t do it. P.S I heard they can’t have sex? Dat true? So gay if so. Where they do that at?</p>

people claiming straight edge is just like anything else, it varies from person to person and region to region. some straight edge people just don't do drugs or drink, but they'll smoke cigs, take prescription or OTC drugs. others won't even take an advil. some say that "living clean" means no promiscuous sex, others think are fine with it. there are different definitions of what being edge means.

ya smell me?

two of em x hs shit

October 22, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
KP$

If you're under 21 you aren't edge, you're a law abiding citizen.
This will be great, just another thing for hip-hop to trend on and make a complete mockery of a la skateboarding.
October 22, 2011 @ 06:04 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

smh at least do your homework before you claim something as stupid. No sugar? lolwut
October 22, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
J THRILLLAH

Also to be edge, no posting on message boards, except Bridge9.

Go to a show and see how "gay" it is.

October 22, 2011 @ 07:13 PM
AdnanToThe

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by
<div class="quote-name">AdnanToThe</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content">
<p>I just don’t see why you have to label yourself and put yourself in a box. I don’t smoke or drink anymore but you don’t see me reppin that shit for some justification to why I don’t do it. P.S I heard they can’t have sex? Dat true? So gay if so. Where they do that at?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>people claiming straight edge is just like anything else, it varies from person to person and region to region. some straight edge people just don’t do drugs or drink, but they’ll smoke cigs, take prescription or OTC drugs. others won’t even take an advil. some say that “living clean” means no promiscuous sex, others think are fine with it. there are different definitions of what being edge means.</p>
<p>ya smell me?</p>

Ohh I see. Thanks for clearing it up

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

October 22, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
blutspender

I don't like that term. I quit drinking 7 years ago (because unlike many of my friends who just become funny and uncontrolled versions of themselfs I tend to get really agressive which resulted in me beating up two of my best friends back then for no reason other than being drunk and angry), never smoked, never did any drugs and never was promiscuous. I just don't feel the need to give myself a brand or a name for the way I live. I have no problem with people calling them straight edge though and even less problems with people who love to get drunk or do drugs. In fact I enjoy people around me being drunk I just don't want to do it myself. I don't think that makes me a wimp at all, I just stay focused and socially aware.
October 22, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I stopped claiming a little while ago and drank but after being sober for 3 years that one night where I did drink made me not want to drink anymore. I'm not claiming edge because it's puts a little pressure on yourself although I respect the movement. Smoking has never appealed to me and I'm a lightweight anyways when it comes to alcohol. Plus the feeling of being drunk sucks and that's the point of drinking right?
October 22, 2011 @ 08:14 PM
Bandwagon

<p>isn’t Tyler the creative straight edge?</p>

<p>50 cent doesnt smoke or drink.</p>

both straight edge i believe
October 22, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
julian.

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
</div>
</div>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>people claiming straight edge is just like anything else, it varies from person to person and region to region. some straight edge people just don’t do drugs or drink, but they’ll smoke cigs, take prescription or OTC drugs. others won’t even take an advil. some say that “living clean” means no promiscuous sex, others think are fine with it. there are different definitions of what being edge means.</p>
<p>ya smell me?</p>

Lol

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

October 22, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
█ █

lol sxe elitsit^
October 22, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
julian.

what's that?

October 22, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
█ █

nigga just cuz u up on straight edge and other niggas arent doesnt mean u can just lol at them like a condescending asshole like if these niggas dont know tell them or something nigga
October 22, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
julian.

it was hard to decipher what you wrote, but basically i'll chime in...
if you do not listen to hardcore, do not bother 'claiming' edge.
if you do not grasp the concept, do not comment.

if you claim edge, you are definitely not smoking cigarettes.
the whole prescription drug/no (promiscuous) sex/sugar/soda ordeal is most likely something molded by an embarrassing geeky history channel documentary. hard edge like that does not exist in the real world, unless you are in fact a frail geek or listen to earth crisis or something, but that band sucks.

regardless though, resume with this thread... it is a good laugh, and I would love to meet some of you in real life.

October 22, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
trevxv3

no drugs... ok its whatever
but no alcohol... that shits wack
.. and no sex? what the fuck is the point of that?

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

October 22, 2011 @ 08:51 PM
KevBd

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">KevBd</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<blockquote><p></p>
<div class="quote-info"><p></p>
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by<p></p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-content"><p></p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>people claiming straight edge is just like anything else, it varies from person to person and region to region. some straight edge people just don’t do drugs or drink, but they’ll smoke cigs, take prescription or OTC drugs. others won’t even take an ......

shots fired??

two of em x hs shit

October 22, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
blutspender

<p>.. and no sex? what the fuck is the point of that?</p>

It's not actually no sex, more like no sex outside of relationships/no whoring around. Basically the idea of straight edge is to maintain a focused and clean state of mind while treating your (social) surroundings with respect
October 22, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
KP$

<p>it was hard to decipher what you wrote, but basically i’ll chime in…<br>
if you do not listen to hardcore, do not bother ‘claiming’ edge. <br>
if you do not grasp the concept, do not comment.</p>
<p>if you claim edge, you are definitely not smoking cigarettes.<br>
the whole prescription drug/no (promiscuous) sex/sugar/soda ordeal is most likely something molded by an embarrassing geeky history channel documentary. hard edge like that does not exist in the real world, unless you are in fact a frail geek or listen to earth crisis or something, but that band sucks.</p>
<p>regardless though, resume with this thread… it is a good laugh, and I would love to meet some of you in real life.</p>

this.

Please login first to reply.