October 13, 2011 @ 10:15 PM
WCDon

<p>This is EXACTLY why nobody buys your tees</p>

deeeaad

Smh at niggas tryna take shots at atheism. Niggas just dont quit do they

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

October 13, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
th3kid

Atheist =/= evolutionist. I don't believe in either, they both have holes. Choosing sides is like choosing which holes are more believable or which holes you're gonna ignore. Christianity's holes are just way too far fetched for me. Evolution is something a little more believable than Christianity. But it's hard to believe because it's like it doesn't happen anymore. No animal can just be born and have this new trait to that family, you know? Like if in my family everyone has brown eyes, and I come out with blue eyes. As far as I know, that's not possible.
October 13, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
kiIogram

discovery of bacteria that metabolize vinyl.

there's your instance of evolution

|||||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||I|/

October 13, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
The Main Event

deadpool winz
October 13, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
Jay_Bird

true shit i could see human walking with dinosaurs

look humans walk with bears and lions

but they live so deep in the forest we never meet them

and they never come out to public places,and think back then there was way more forest and no roads
October 13, 2011 @ 11:42 PM
VOMITSPIT

<p>This is EXACTLY why nobody buys your tees</p>

omg

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

October 13, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
BKBROWN

<p>Atheist =/= evolutionist. I don’t believe in either, they both have holes. Choosing sides is like choosing which holes are more believable or which holes you’re gonna ignore. Christianity’s holes are just way too far fetched for me. Evolution is something a little more believable than Christianity. But it’s hard to believe because it’s like it doesn’t happen anymore. No animal can just be born and have this new trait to that family, you know? Like if in my family everyone has brown eyes, and I come out with blue eyes. As far as I know, that’s not possible.</p>

mutations

they happen
even if it's rare

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

October 14, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
th3kid

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by
<div class="quote-name">th3kid</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content">
<p>Atheist =/= evolutionist. I don’t believe in either, they both have holes. Choosing sides is like choosing which holes are more believable or which holes you’re gonna ignore. Christianity’s holes are just way too far fetched for me. Evolution is something a little more believable than Christianity. But it’s hard to believe because it’s like it doesn’t happen anymore. No animal can just be born and have this new trait to that family, you know? Like if in my family everyone has brown eyes, and I come out with blue eyes. As far as I know, that’s not possible.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>mutations </p>
<p>they happen<br>
even if it’s rare</p>

Well yeah, but, as far as I know, normally, mutations are the case of some genetic problem. Wouldn't it be the recessive though? Or is every mutated gene dominant? In any event, who's smangin' these mutated bitches?
October 14, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
WHS.

the theory of evolution is dependent on natural selection, among other things, for evolution to occur. read up on natural selection and you'll understand how that answers your questions.

*big asses can be considered a genetic mutation.
October 14, 2011 @ 01:08 AM
Homes

People think that because it's called the "theory" of evolution it's unproven... it's not. And it does still happen.

If you go to those old German or English castles and shit, you'll have to bend down to get under every doorway because people as a species used to be shorter. Butterflies in populated areas that were brown even within the last 50 years are now gray to match the urban environment.
October 14, 2011 @ 01:24 AM
WHS.

method man smoke avatars. cool

October 14, 2011 @ 01:31 AM
TwiggyDig

most of this is wrong wrong and more wrong. Evolution is always happening, its an ongoing process, it's part of what makes us living organisms. A lot of evolution takes hundreds of thousands, even millions of years...

do some more research.
October 14, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
TwiggyDig

Well yeah, but, as far as I know, normally, mutations are the case of some genetic problem. Wouldn’t it be the recessive though? Or is every mutated gene dominant? In any event, who’s smangin’ these mutated bitches?

a mutation is just a change in the DNA. it can be good, bad, or have no impact.

you should read up on some basic biology, you share some of the common misconceptions of scientific terminology. no hate just wanna help you get it brah
October 14, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
Homes

<p>method man smoke avatars.

October 14, 2011 @ 04:05 AM
kiIogram

i really don't care what religion people believe in, but when someone starts trying to use religion to hinder the spread of scientific knowledge it makes me sickeningly angry.

If you don't accept the theory of evolution, you don't understand it.

October 14, 2011 @ 04:13 AM
th3kid

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from"></div>
</div>
<p>Well yeah, but, as far as I know, normally, mutations are the case of some genetic problem. Wouldn’t it be the recessive though? Or is every mutated gene dominant? In any event, who’s smangin’ these mutated bitches?</p></blockquote>
<p>a mutation is just a change in the DNA. it can be good, bad, or have no impact. </p>
<p>you should read up on some basic biology, you share some of the common misconceptions of scientific terminology. no hate just wanna help you get it brah</p>

Nahh, you good daddy. I barely passed Biology. Lol. But about evolution happening all the time, wouldn't there be some new thing being discovered nearly every generation or after so many generations? There should be at least SOME new species that has some clear difference from it's last generation, right? It's like once Ostriches descended from Raptors or whatever, it just stopped at ostriches. How long they been around and, as far as I know, there's nothing that's a descendant of an ostrich.
October 14, 2011 @ 04:23 AM
kiIogram

it takes thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years for speciation of things like birds or mammals.

October 14, 2011 @ 05:11 AM
Liquid

proving the world is 6000 years old would have no effect on atheism even if this video were credible.

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

October 14, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
Norrin Radd

so what you're trying to tell me is that dinosaurs are still alive somewhere on Earth?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

October 14, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
TwiggyDig

Yo th3kid, Carl Sagan is one of the great scientists of our time and also GREAT at explaining complex theories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q55z6EsL8M

watch this video, it's a good basic introduction to our evolution.
October 14, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
PandoCalrissian

evolution has been pretty much proven if you think the earth is only a few thousand years old you're a fucking idiot i takes upwards of 10,000 years for the surface of a planet to settle during the formation of planets

you are all morons and should be systematically terminated... those who choose to look down on others beliefs and practices there-of should be purged from this earth

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

October 15, 2011 @ 08:21 AM
th3kid

<p>Yo th3kid, Carl Sagan is one of the great scientists of our time and also GREAT at explaining complex theories.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q55z6EsL8M" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q55z6EsL8M</a></p>
<p>watch this video, it’s a good basic introduction to our evolution.</p>

Thanks. Imma check it out when I wake up. I'll report back if I got anymore questions.
October 15, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
Ape

Lmao this nigga said unrational

I'm fucking weak I can barely type this

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

October 15, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
Kayv

This thread makes me scared knowing that there are a shit load of ignorant people out there. Their ignorance harms the masses.
October 15, 2011 @ 11:52 PM
Too Trill

OP no where in sight

Please login first to reply.