Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 13, 2011 @ 01:40 AM
Axraexl

The world is 100 of millions of years old? Dinosaurs have been extinct for 65 million years?

Carbon dating is ridiculous. First off, it guesses at the nuclear half lives of atoms. Very scientific. Secondly, and most importantly, it assumes a rate of constant nuclear deterioration for everything. When anything is exposed to radiation, the nuclear deterioration increases, making anything that's exposed to radiation appear to be millions of years old when they "carbon date" it.

You say you have an open mind? Prove it, watch this entire documentary and tell me it's not mind blowing. "Dinosaur" fossils found recently with blood cells and bone tissue still in tact???

Open your eyes, and see!

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

October 13, 2011 @ 01:44 AM

Inactive

dragons or dinosaurs
October 13, 2011 @ 01:46 AM
Axraexl

<p>dragons or dinosaurs</p>

Yeah, I know that name is such a turn off, It even stopped me from wanting to watch it but the content is what matters

October 13, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Hmm, I'm going to watch this later.
October 13, 2011 @ 02:48 AM
hypoh

There are no human fossils or artifacts found with dinosaurs, and there are no dinosaur fossils found with human fossils (except birds, which are descended from dinosaurs; out-of-place human traces such as the Paluxy footprints do not withstand examination). Furthermore, there is an approximately sixty-four-million-year gap in the fossil record when there are neither dinosaur nor human fossils. If humans and dinosaurs coexisted, traces of the two should be found in the same time places. At the very least, there should not be such a dramatic separation between them.
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH710.html

20% OFF KARMALOOP WITH REP CODE AE17358 | KARMALOOPCOUPONS.COM | PLNDRCODES.COM

October 13, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
deadpooL

lol @ the ducktales.

lol @ the creation "scientists".

lol @ taking this comedic video seriously.

<p>You say you have an open mind? Prove it, watch this entire documentary and tell me it’s not mind blowing. “Dinosaur” fossils found recently with blood cells and bone tissue still in tact???</p>

blood cells and bone tissue? more like slimy biofilm created by bacteria that coated the voids once occupied by blood vessels and cells.
October 13, 2011 @ 01:30 PM
wavetron

geddem
October 13, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
WHS.

so what you're saying is because there may have been a small number of dinosaurs that may have survived the general extinction that this proves humans lived with dinosaurs. that there are common living species and plants today that have been carbon dated back hundreds of millions of years ago and haven't changed, that it debunks evolution and somehow supports the creationists views of a 6000 year old world; if so then you don't really have a firm grasp on the theory of evolution. arguments against fossilization? laugh.

this video and the thought that people actually believe this is sad. America is the only western developed nation that has an overwhelming majority of religious believers. dat downfall.
October 13, 2011 @ 01:45 PM
Kwyjibo

fuck off

I've gone out the window

October 13, 2011 @ 01:49 PM
Axraexl

<p>lol @ the ducktales.</p>
<p>lol @ the creation “scientists”.</p>
<p>lol @ taking this comedic video seriously. </p>
<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by
<div class="quote-name">Cursed Assassi</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content"><p></p>
<p>You say you have an open mind? Prove it, watch this entire documentary and tell me it’s not mind blowing. “Dinosaur” fossils found recently with blood cells and bone tissue still in tact???</p>
<p>
</p></div>
</blockquote>
<p>blood cells and bone tissue? more like slimy biofilm created by bacteria that coated the voids once occupied by blood vessels and cells.</p>

Uh, exactly where are you getting that info? Show me the rece
I going to assume it was of your construction to have a counter argument.
You think scientist cant successfully decipher between an accumulation of bacteria and previously active organic matterial
I understand though, it easy to dismiss things that conflict with our beliefs

<p>so what you’re saying is because there may have been a small number of dinosaurs that may have survived the general extinction that this proves humans lived with dinosaurs. that there are common living species and plants today that have been carbon dated back hundreds of millions of years ago and haven’t changed, that it debunks evolution and somehow supports the creationists views of a 6000 year old world; if so then you don’t really have a firm grasp on the theory of evolution. arguments against fossilization? laugh.</p>
<p>this video and the thought that people actually believe this is sad. America is the only western developed nation that has an overwhelming majority of religious believers. dat downfall.</p>

You need to watch that again brody cuz you missed the main arguments
.Oversimplifying anything eradicates the genuine argument and reduces it till it eliminates its valid allegations along with its connections to the alleged causes/effects.
Anyway, it is widely accepted that Dinosaurs became extinct about 6 million years ago right?
Well the video refutes that notion with subversive evidence that completely undermines that belief.
Objectively speaking, Dinosaurs are recorded in every geographical culture right? So that would mean humans must of had concurrent contact with the creature for it to be recorded/reported that goes against the earth being a billion (some ridiculous number) years old theory.
Thats where the conflict arises. It is in complete opposition to what evolutionist believe, so they casually dismiss these accounts as myths and fables. Although the evidence states other wise. It also doesnt help their argument when the Bibles has these creatures living among men. Thats another thing though, the Bible is historically accurate, the people did exist, along with the cities, and existing empires so that should be taken into account also, so its mention of Dinosaur should be taken into consideration. The most groundbreaking example is how they found a dinosaur with its blood cells still intake which is impossible if you assume it died 6 million years ago, this couldnt be explained

October 13, 2011 @ 01:54 PM
deadpooL

YO.

[ QUOTE ]

The scientists also dissolved bone in acid, as had been done previously, and found the same soft tissue structures. They conducted a comparison using infrared mass spectroscopy and determined the structures were more closely related to modern biofilm than modern collagen, extracellular proteins associated with bone. Carbon dating placed the origin at around 1960.

Using an electron microscope, the researchers saw coatings on the vascular canal walls that contained gas bubbles, which they associated with the presence of methane-producing bacteria. In addition, they examined what looked like tiny cracks within the vascular canals and found that they were actually small troughs, or channels. Study at high magnification revealed the channels had rounded bottoms and bridged each other, indicating they were organically created, likely by bacteria moving in a very thick solution.

"From this evidence, we could determine that what had previously been reported as dinosaurian soft tissues were in fact biofilms, or slime," Kaye said

[ / QUOTE ]
read more here: http://www.washington.edu/news/archive/id/43143

yo, even if dinosaurs coexisted with humans (lol), it still wouldn't be evidence against evolution.

[ QUOTE ]

The theory of evolution does not say that organisms must evolve morphologically. In fact, in an unchanging environment, stabilizing selection would tend to keep an organism largely unchanged. Many environments around today are not greatly different from environments of millions of years ago.

Some so-called fossil species have evolved significantly. Cockroaches, for example, include over 4,000 species of various shapes and sizes. Species may also evolve in ways that are not obvious. For example, the immune system of horseshoe crabs today is probably quite different from that of horseshoe crabs of millions of years ago.

[ / QUOTE ]
October 13, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
VOMITSPIT

<p>Hmm, I’m going to watch this later.</p>

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

October 13, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
CONQ

Honestly, who gives a fuck!?!

this is hypebeast god damn it. I come here for three things, official female threads, funny ass gifs, and the occasional clever troll. Not to hear some "radical" Pinoys thoughts about religion and the existence of dinosaurs and mankind simultaneously.
October 13, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
VOMITSPIT

What do you expect? Cats on here think the government knocked down the towers, we never went on the moon, aliens are real, illumaniti is real. It's just as entertaining watching niggas try and go deep in thought, trying sound insightful, about shit that's completely unrational.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

October 13, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
Juicy J

op is a faggot

WE TRIPPY MANE

October 13, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
WHS.

<p>What do you expect? Cats on here think the government knocked down the towers, we never went on the moon, aliens are real, illumaniti is real. It’s just as entertaining watching niggas try and go deep in thought, trying sound insightful, about shit that’s completely unrational.</p>

unrational isn't a word doe.
aliens are real doe.
October 13, 2011 @ 04:49 PM
deadpooL

<p>What do you expect? Cats on here think the government knocked down the towers, we never went on the moon, aliens are real, illumaniti is real. It’s just as entertaining watching niggas try and go deep in thought, trying sound insightful, about shit that’s completely unrational.</p>

lmaoo @ this dumb niqqa
October 13, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
VOMITSPIT

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by
<div class="quote-name">VOMITSPIT</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content">
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>unrational isn’t a word doe.<br>
aliens are real doe.</p>

unrational, irrational u know what I mean lol @deadpooL co-signin' sayin' what he just said ass nigga

October 13, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
WHS.

cursed assassin please tell me the main arguments i missed because i did actually watch all the videos; all the arguments were laughable and fall under one of the categories i pointed out.

and cosign what deadpool said.
October 13, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
VOMITSPIT

a real nigga don't care about prefixes fuck boys

October 13, 2011 @ 05:05 PM
WHS.

i was cosigning what deadpool said earlier to cursed assassin because i skimmed through the thread and read your post before theirs.

birdmandoveexplosion.php
October 13, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
dirtyandypants

letting one poorly edited video guide your entire belief and assert your argument like this = fail.

op = ignorant christian.

buy my bape x wtaps jungle jacket: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214927#4349549

October 13, 2011 @ 05:17 PM
deadpooL

i died at the public library storytime flashbacks doe.
October 13, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
Too Trill

lol

OP must be blacc

lmao @ youtube comment "This is what Christianity has come to...the belief of dragons"
October 13, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
Constellations

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/03/29/scitech/main20048405.shtml

\X/

October 13, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
WojieWorldPeace

I wish I lived in a land that had dragons....

I guess playing Skyrim and watching Game of Thrones will have to do.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

October 13, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

I am God

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

October 13, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
kiIogram

Cursed Assassi, you are not a scientist. You cannot claim to be adherent to the scientific method. A scientist conducts experiments, finds facts, and then draws the best possible conclusion from those facts. You do the opposite. You have a firm belief in a young earth and that it was all created by an omnipotent being, etc. I believe you have said before that nothing can change that belief for you. A true scientist will change their position given an overwhelming amount of evidence that does not favor their original theory. Because you have already said that there is no amount of evidence that would change your opinion, nothing you say can have any scientific merit.

Also, you spelled atheist wrong.

|||||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||I|/

October 13, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
daytona squared

op kill urself u gullible retard

no swag November

October 13, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

This is EXACTLY why nobody buys your tees

Please login first to reply.