October 9, 2011 @ 08:30 AM
TruthOnly

fo bout a year now i been lazy and when i beats off i dont wipe the cum off when im done and just put ma pants back on like nuthin happened. but now the skin on ma dick is skinny flapping and darker on some spots. what do i do to fix dis? serious answers plz
October 9, 2011 @ 08:39 AM
DE LUCKS

use bleach as lube srsly doe
October 9, 2011 @ 08:47 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

get a hot oil n put ur penis in there.

hence simply "DEEP FRY" ur dick.

Problem solved!

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 9, 2011 @ 09:00 AM
xVILLN

skinny flapping.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

October 9, 2011 @ 09:52 AM
DE LUCKS

get a hot oil n put ur penis in there.hence simply “DEEP FRY” ur dick.Problem solved!

you sound fuckin chinese
October 9, 2011 @ 11:34 AM
Pantic

Similar problem: I got a mycosis infection on my dick, and no matter how much of the damn creme i put on it it just won't go away. My skin is so dry i can't even fuck right now, im in hell.
October 9, 2011 @ 12:37 PM
PlugTunin

are you in any pain or is your skin just discolored?

This new layout is a disappointment

October 9, 2011 @ 02:26 PM
Lemonz

pics?
jk
No seriously, do we look like your physician? Go find one before your jank falls off.
October 9, 2011 @ 04:02 PM
Iggle

Keep doing what you doing. Eventually your whole dick will be the same discolored color. Bitches will just assume that's how it is normally.

#pedogangweindis

October 9, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
Ape

Stick it inna coffee grinder and let it trim all the dry skin off...

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

October 9, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
*ER!C

ive said this before but yo icy hot works wonders bro...give it a shot!
October 9, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
jaded

wrap a rubber band as tight as you can around the base and leave it on there for a week or so.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 9, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
mr mcgibblets

are you trying to lengthen?

"Well I didn't discover the cure, just heard about it from another forum and felt like I should share. I didn't want to make a thread or hot link to another thread on Thunders, but have seen more and more people asking about it. I have had severe discoloration on my penis shaft from using the bathmate for a while. I followed the rules. 20 min sessions daily but I guess I overpumped and was too strong.

So when I came out of the bathmate my shaft was bruised. but I said screw it I made good gains. Time past when I was taking a break and looked at my dick. Flaccid I was upset because of the discoloration, it was not AS apparent when erect.

Did some research, apparently there is a lotion with some type of lactic acid that peels off layers of skin slowly called Amlactin - Moisturizing Body Lotion.

Rubbed it on 2x a day for a couple of days and notice slightly lighter tone. Couple days later I felt a rougher surface to my shaft, 3 weeks later, most of my discoloration is gone. This has encouraged me to come back to PE now that I know how to get rid of further discoloration!!!!

"Lemme know if this works for anyone else who tries it. Walmart has it on sale usually for $22 for a 14.1 oz bottle. Little pricey, I know, but SO worth it. Not too good for jerkin it though, dries out too quick but makes for thorough application!"

I didn't say this for all cases or everyone who has one or just from the bathmate notesadFor those with penis discoloration/bruising) I particularly have played with extenders/hangers/bathmate. You know always looking for the latest and greatest. Used the bathmate for a while, then started to go into it with some vaseline on the ridges of the device and a condom as to not get marks when the session was over.

If you have a bathmate, you never pumped hard enough over time to see any red dots or discoloration on the back of your shaft? If not, I don't know about you but I for one do not have toothpick arms and miscalculated my pumps i guess. "

theres also this:

"How is penile cancer diagnosed?
Unfortunately, early diagnosis of penile cancer is often missed because it is so rare in the United States that general physicians and even urologists may only see two or three cancers in a practice lifetime. Also, patients are often reluctant or embarrassed to call attention to their genitalia and may be afraid of surgical procedures or treatment of the penis. But the earlier the diagnosis, the more effective the therapy and the better the chance for cure. If diagnosis is delayed and the disease progresses, therapy may be less successful and more disfiguring. So, it is very critical that any skin erosion, ulcer, sore, irritation, discoloration that is noticed on the foreskin, the skin of the shaft of the penis or the surface of the head of the penis be brought to the attention of the physician by the patient and be promptly evaluated. Chances are good that most such lesions are linked to a bacterial or fungal infection or even an allergic reaction, all of which will respond readily to antibacterial or antifungal ointments and creams. But growths or areas that return or do not heal must be considered malignant until proven otherwise. The appropriate evaluation includes biopsy where the tissue is removed for examination under a microscope. If a precancerous or cancerous condition is found, prompt treatment and systematic, regular follow up are very important."

go to a dr dickhead.
October 9, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
tsaeb

ive said this before but yo icy hot works wonders bro…give it a shot!

seriously i had the same prob this dude is on point
October 9, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I lol'd irl. Dick discoloration? get on HB
October 9, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
PlugTunin

go to a urologist

On a Side not how could you just jizz on yourself and not clean yourself up.

I think that's the bigged question here

October 9, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
D

your dick deserves to fall off nigga. that shit is nasty as hell
October 10, 2011 @ 12:15 AM
robbieast

go to a urologistOn a Side not how could you just jizz on yourself and not clean yourself up.I...

October 13, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
TruthOnly

OKKKKKKKKKK we gunnaa act like yall otha niggas neva got lazy and didnt feel like cleaning yall selves up smhh quit frontin
October 13, 2011 @ 10:53 AM
PlugTunin

No I don't leave jizz on myself... what is wrong with you

October 13, 2011 @ 11:22 AM
VOMITSPIT

<p>OKKKKKKKKKK we gunnaa act like yall otha niggas neva got lazy and didnt feel like cleaning yall selves up smhh quit frontin</p>

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

June 11, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
Panther.

Let it fall off. You don't deserve a dick.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 11, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
╒rozzy

Rub exfoliating pads on your D

June 11, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
Araab-Muzik

get a hot oil n put ur penis in there.

hence simply &quot;DEEP FRY&quot; ur dick.

Problem solved!
Stick it inna coffee grinder and let it trim all the dry skin off...

BAHAHAHA!!!

OKKKKKKKKKK we gunnaa act like yall otha niggas neva got lazy and didnt feel like cleaning yall selves up smhh quit frontin

I don't know about you but I have always cleaned up myself after I bust a nut whether it's with a girl or If I'm just beating off on my own. Your just lazy and dirty and now you could be f-ked. Who knows what infections you could have encountered. Better go see a doctor ASAP!
June 11, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
EL_Guapo

fo bout a year now i been lazy and when i beats off i dont wipe the cum off when im done and just put ma pants back on like nuthin happened. but now the skin on ma dick is skinny flapping and darker on some spots. what do i do to fix dis? serious answers plz
Lotion B

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 11, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
Jay_Bird

And you wonder why you can't get girls

Dude you really don't clean after you beat off

You a gross ass nigga mayne
June 11, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
elgordo

you gave yo dick aids mane
June 11, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
Gilly Suits

Girls use Stretch mark cream to fade dark spots, try using that while you jack it you horny bastard

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

June 11, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
dmwalking

I can't find a reaction gif that could accurately capture the current face I'm making...I have no words. I just don't know.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

June 11, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
Sev

truthonly = obvs troll

Please login first to reply.