Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 8, 2011 @ 06:32 AM
Virunga

http://vimeo.com/30187872

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

October 8, 2011 @ 06:39 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

hes hella dumb..he should lay off the drugs
October 8, 2011 @ 07:07 AM
SmoothCriminal

Supreme spotted.
October 8, 2011 @ 07:31 AM

Inactive

i never realized how insightful my wookie wayne is. wayne for prez fuck wit it
October 8, 2011 @ 07:59 AM
WHS.

this nigga in denial.
October 8, 2011 @ 08:10 AM
franjoli

based god should do a public service announcement and blow this nigga wayne philosopher ass out the water

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

October 8, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
Blunted at birth.

smh weezy
October 8, 2011 @ 08:50 AM
Blade Gretzky

weezy spittin nothin but the real
October 8, 2011 @ 01:15 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

This shit was dope, just gained mad respect for weezy
October 8, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
PandoCalrissian

this nigga actually pretty fucking real

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

October 8, 2011 @ 01:50 PM
Gilly Suits

Weezy gonna get that Da Drought hype again from this video though I enjoyed his extended rambling on syrup and tats.

Culective.com //

October 8, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
Ape

Why this nigga was about to pull his meat out at around like 10:40 when he was showing his tatoos

And the dude in the red hat, I think his name was Boo, is a yes man, he was like "show em how to drive it wayne" and bruh was like that ain't even what that was about stupid nigga, and boo took it

Plus I lold hearing Wayne talk about how in his first day in jail, two big niggas took him in the closet and pulled his shirt up

Entertaining vid tho, shame he's making songs with Joe Jonas and how to love instead of saying shit like this in his music, which ironically is what he'll be remembered for, and that's the whole subject of the video

He should do this biweekly or monthly, like his own daytoday type shit

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

October 8, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
PandoCalrissian

what ape said... i have a new found respect for lil wayne now...

this nigga should make his music more like this and maybe he wouldve sold 1 million and 1 albums cause i actually would have bought that shit

October 8, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
DStyles

what ape said… i have a new found respect for lil wayne now… this nigga should make his music more...

but he already sold 1,000,001.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 8, 2011 @ 02:34 PM
blackice445

Am I the only one who thought this shit was stupid?
October 8, 2011 @ 03:01 PM
silent AlaRM

This shit was dope, just gained mad respect for weezy
October 8, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
Jens Voigt

lolweezy

October 8, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
3 Stripes

cant believe i watched all of it.
October 8, 2011 @ 06:54 PM
xVILLN

Am I the only one who thought this shit was stupid?

This.I lol'd at wayne saying he was a 'Cheif" blood,whatever that is.
If wayne is a cheiftan,Is the Game a King Blood?

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

October 8, 2011 @ 06:56 PM
chiptharip

cant believe i watched all of it.

and i didnt even understadn shit
October 8, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
PandoCalrissian

and i didnt even understadn shit

weezy is a simple ass dude... its not that fucking hard to understand... im sorry youre THAT dumb

October 8, 2011 @ 09:29 PM
Ape

and i didnt even understadn shitweezy is a simple ass dude… its not that fucking hard to...

lol

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

October 8, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
Bubbs619

Flexing disguised as philosophy
October 8, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
Nubcake

iLOL'd.
October 8, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
jaguar everglades

lmao hes a fool
October 8, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
Pretty Joseph

cool putting that university of houston education to work

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 9, 2011 @ 01:34 AM
Eperviers

and i didnt even understadn shitweezy is a simple ass dude… its not that fucking hard to...

"I'm sorry you're THAT dumb"

October 9, 2011 @ 02:25 AM
goldANDsacks

what? maybe i didn't get a word of wat he was saying. because to me the video went a little something like this:

---

wayne, do you have anything enlightening to say?

"listen, steve jobs died guys. that's serious. you know, that makes me think of how you dont know what you have until its gone. nobody appreciated steve jobs when he was alive. steve jobs was a genius. i'm a genius. people better appreciate me. so when i die, i think people will remember me, not just as the greatest rapper alive, but also as the greatest rapper ever period. because i wont be alive. so that's an oxymoron. but it makes sense when i say it, because i'm a genius"

---

"let's take a walk outside. look at this bugatti. i didnt buy this to show it off. i bought it because i like it. camera man, get a good shot of this. do you see this bugatti? i'm not trying to show it off. but this is a hard plate. i own this bugatti that youre seeing right now. but im not stunting."

so wayne, you're not trying to stunt when as youre showing off your very expensive car?

"look, this car cost 1.8 million dollars. i didn't buy this to stunt. i spent 1.8 million dollars of my money because i can. because im rich. when i bought this, they called me the barack obama of the bugatti. i didn't come up with that. they did. i dont go around referring to myself as the barack obama of bugatti, but that's what im now known as. who's the barack obama of bugatti? i am the barack obama of bugatti. but other people say that. not me. i dont say barack obama of bugatti."

woah wayne you got some nice shit. this is like an episode of MTV cribs.

"NO! i'm not trying to stunt ok!!?! this is not MTV cribs. look at the lawn, its messy. now, let's check out my skate ramps, guitar collection, and in-house studio. oh, and a plug: cop the new young money debit card"

---

wayne, so you're like the leader of the syrup movement...

"no i'm not. i started sipping syrup because UGK did it. i didn't do it to be cool. i did it to be like those guys in UGK, who were pretty cool. but when i started, nobody knew what it was and nobody else did it. so there's no way i could have done it to be cool. now i'm gonna talk all this syrup lingo. i bet you dont even know what i'm saying huh? you're so uncool. anyways, its like, i wore jerseys then other people stated wearing jerseys. if you think jerseys are cool, start wearing jerseys. but once everyone wears jerseys, its not cool anymore. so to sum it up, i was prescribed syrup by a doctor. that's why i started drinking syrup. because being famous is like torture, and syrup was forced on me by a doctor. so dont go around telling everyone that wayne started this syrup movement to be cool. i dont even drink syrup anymore. im above that. now i drink tea. see? and look that this bottle of syrup that i have on hand. its unopened."

so wayne, you're saying its not cool to just follow someone else's lead because you think they're cool?

"no, it is cool. look at all my tattoo. i have them all over my body. all over. even on my dick. woah, actually i'm not gonna show that one. but i got this belly tat. i got it because pac had a belly at. dont be afraid to tell people you're doing something because you saw someone else do it, and you want to be like them. it's ok tell. tell people that you started skating because wayne's skating. tell people you started drinking syrup because wayne started drinking syrup. wait, no. dont say that part about syrup. but say the part about skating. i'm a skater now and anyone else who starts skating now is probably just copying me."

so wayne, why did you start skating in the first place? how come you suddenly started wearing shorts, vans, and high knee tube socks? is it because you saw tyler doing it and you wanted to be like him?

"no. it's because i'm passionate about it. im skating for real. see this shit? i bought a portable skateboard ramp. i have a skateboard in my house. i can go up and down on this shit on my balcony. i'm serious about it because i spent money on it. which i can do because i'm rich. but i'm not stunting. which bring me back to steve jobs..."
October 9, 2011 @ 04:05 AM
Mo Helio

Man, that was hella dumb. I used to respect Weezy a lot more before I watched this. Even used to defend his intelligence.
But holy shit, dude was contradicting himself all over the fucking place.
October 9, 2011 @ 04:37 AM
youcantguess

lol word. teh fuck did i just watch?

Please login first to reply.