SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
October 6, 2011 @ 02:17 PM
Axraexl

video proves what i've thought for awhile

black dudes love fat ugly white bitches

Nah, they like fat ugly black bitches too

my dads black and my moms white and my dad hates that i date a "black girl" even though shes a halfie too and a whitewashed hipster so yea my dad aint too happy hes always trying to convince me to bring a white girl home

Kill him

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

October 6, 2011 @ 02:22 PM
Pretty Joseph

dad:
mom:

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 6, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
dead7

LMFAOOO dat self hate. He trying to water down those genes. LOL.

October 6, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
ClydeFrazier

Nah, they like fat ugly black bitches too

every time i've seen a white woman with a brother, they've been hideous, thats all im sayin

Melo Gang All Day

October 6, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
Stilo

LMAO that doesn't work because because we're not immigrants. Big difference between Mexican and Puerto Rican. Practice your racism kid. You white? LOL, you mad?

You can't even be mad at him for getting at you after you made a blanket statement about white women, you could have been talking about his mother or sister. On top of which you act like Puerto Ricans don't immigrate, just because you're likely a second generation American doesn't change the fact that at some point in the not too distant past your predecessors came here.

But anyway to answer the thread question, I think my parents would say they don't care but they would. In fact, my parents (West Indian) have told me countless times not to even wife up an "American" girl. But my cousin recently married a white dude and had a child by him and no one seems to be saying anything so idk.
October 6, 2011 @ 03:17 PM
Axraexl

every time i've seen a white woman with a brother, they've been hideous, thats all im sayin

I wasnt disagreeing with you

October 6, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
Jens Voigt

Parents are alright with it, but always tell me to wife up an asian girl.

October 6, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
Blade Gretzky

theyd frickin flip!
October 6, 2011 @ 04:16 PM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

You can't even be mad at him for getting at you after you made a blanket statement about white women, you could have been talking about his mother or sister. On top of which you act like Puerto Ricans don't immigrate, just because you're likely a second generation American doesn't change the fact that at some point in the not too distant past your predecessors came here.

Puerto Ricans aren't considered immigrants since it is a territory of the U.S. and has been for over a hundred years. I agree with your first sentence though.

On topic:

Outwardly they would be cool with it. Deep down inside though...

October 6, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Lol @ usage of CStyles gif.

I think most grandparents would flip just because they are a product of a different time period and what was socially taboo back in their day. I think more black MEN would be okay with it over women though. bringing home a whit girl is kind of looked at as winning to a black male whereas a black female would see it as betrayal. It's stupid but that's just the way it is.
October 6, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
Stilo

Puerto Ricans aren't considered immigrants since it is a territory of the U.S. and has been for over a hundred years. I agree with your first sentence though.

Idk dude, I've never been to PR but I'm going to assume the culture is noticeably different than the U.S. The way I see it if you're coming from a place that's semi-adverse to the place you're moving too then you're an immigrant.
October 6, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
silent AlaRM

my dads black and my moms white and my dad hates that i date a "black girl" even though shes a halfie too and a whitewashed hipster so yea my dad aint too happy hes always trying to convince me to bring a white girl home

lol your dad sounds petty as hell..
October 6, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
KevBd

two of em x hs shit

October 6, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
Lemonz

October 6, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
KoreanJesus

really depends what type of white bitch she is
October 6, 2011 @ 06:31 PM
drewblocka

they wouldnt care. parents were born here. pops knows pink nipples are poppin.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

October 6, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
Axraexl

they wouldnt care. parents were born here. pops knows pink nipples are poppin.

Double entendre, dont ask him how

October 6, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I'm not mad. I can't be mad because it's erroneous. If anything I feel bad that he's that dumb. Like I said, my family is no more immigrant than everyone in the US. We don't need green cards. We don't need Visas. We're born citizens. You can't immigrate into a country you're a part of. Hawaiians don't immigrate to California. NY'ers don't immigrate to Florida. Get me? So again, we're not immigrants, we're not lazy, and we smell lovely. In fact we're cleaner than a lot of dirty ass white people.

If what he said was close to truth, I might be upset. Maybe. For now I just laugh that nigs speak so confidently on subject they don't know.

Idk dude, I've never been to PR but I'm going to assume the culture is noticeably different than the U.S. The way I see it if you're coming from a place that's semi-adverse to the place you're moving too then you're an immigrant.

LOL dat ignorance. I suppose Hawaiians are immigrants too? Alaskans too, right? PR is very American b. It's just as American as southern Florida, NY, and LA. The ONLY difference is that it's Spanish dominant but 90% of everyone still speaks English.
October 6, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
Eaton

I'm not mad. I can't be mad because it's erroneous. If anything I feel bad that he's that dumb. Like I said, my family is no more immigrant than everyone in the US. We don't need green cards. We don't need Visas. We're born citizens. You can't immigrate into a country you're a part of. Hawaiians don't immigrate to California. NY'ers don't immigrate to Florida. Get me? So again, we're not immigrants, we're not lazy, and we smell lovely. In fact we're cleaner than a lot of dirty ass white people.

If what he said was close to truth, I might be upset. Maybe. For now I just laugh that nigs speak so confidently on subject they don't know.

LOL dat ignorance. I suppose Hawaiians are immigrants too? Alaskans too, right? PR is very American b. It's just as American as southern Florida, NY, and LA. The ONLY difference is that it's Spanish dominant but 90% of everyone still speaks English.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 6, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

And I apologize for the blanket statement about white women. There are sluts in every race to be fair. But where I'm from, white girls have a reputation for being easier. So forgive my ignorance.
October 6, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Point out my ignorance and I'll apologize. I'm not opposed to correction as long as you can actually correct me.
October 6, 2011 @ 07:15 PM
Constellations

listen guy, you made the generalization that all white girls are sluts based on what i would assume to be anecdotal evidence and eaton made the generalization that all hispanics are smelly immigrants. whether or not either of these are close to the truth is irrelevant.

you both made stupid ass generalizations, the only difference being that eatons was intentionally stupid and yours wasn't

\X/

October 6, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
Eaton

Point out my ignorance and I'll apologize. I'm not opposed to correction as long as you can actually correct me.

how could you not know what i'm referring to? obviously what you said about how you and your family don't respect white girls because they're usually sluts.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 6, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

listen guy, you made the generalization that all white girls are sluts based on what i would assume to be anecdotal evidence and eaton made the generalization that all hispanics are smelly immigrants. whether or not either of these are close to the truth is irrelevant.

you both made stupid ass generalizations, the only difference being that eatons was intentionally stupid and yours wasn't

how could you not know what i'm referring to? obviously what you said about how you and your family don't respect white girls because they're usually sluts.

Fair enough. It is ignorant. I'm sorry. You're right. I'll work on that prejudice. It's just, I'm pretty damn old and til this day, white girls in my city have that rep. It's not just my family. Maybe it's different in different cities. IDK. Falling back.
October 6, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
It's Only Hype

October 6, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

maybe because of gender differences? if my son brought home a white woman id be like cool
if my daughter brought home a white dude id be like confused

Idk to me if my son brought home a black girl I wouldn't trip. God forbid I have a daughter but if I did I'd be fine either way as well. But that's just me.
October 6, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
petrol

As person of Caucasian descent, my parents wouldn't care much
October 7, 2011 @ 06:52 PM
NoStress

LMFAOOO dat self hate. He trying to water down those genes. LOL.

Lmao a god damn shame

burr

October 7, 2011 @ 06:54 PM
NoStress

my Dad wouldn't care, my mom would probably be a little bit upset, but it would be chill overall

burr

October 7, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
JayLovesPinays

My parents wouldn't do shit, they'd be cool with it as long as she isn't some redneck hick or ghetto white girl.

Please login first to reply.