Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 5, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
401Dom

Thinking about taking a trip to Boston with a few friends for my birthday. Most likely rent a hotel for a night. I'm wondering what there is to do in Boston. My birthday is also on a Friday and we'd be staying that Friday till Saturday, so whats up with the boston nightlife?

Please no trolling, need legit suggestions.
October 5, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
murklur

I would really like to give you advice but:

1. I've never been to Boston

and

2. You just said you are taking a flight to Boston with your friends
October 5, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
AdnanToThe

boston is boring as fuck. i went last year and it was wack as shit. party life ends at 2 unless you at someones crib. youre better off comin to nyc

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

October 5, 2011 @ 08:14 AM
Gilly Suits

boston is boring as fuck. i went last year and it was wack as shit. party life ends at 2 unless you at someones crib. youre better off comin to nyc

I live in Boston it's really not boring if you know what your doing and where to go. Areas in Boston depends on who you are. If you are hipster-like you def wanna hit up Allston and Cambridge as there is usually indie bands(of all genres playing), the women are beautiful, amazing food in that area, and plenty of clothing shops(the thrifts stores in these areas sell high end shit for you supreme heads). Also if you want a tat to celebrate your trip there plenty of tattoo places that are bomb. Also in Allston you need to go to Harvard Ave mad thrifts stores, it's where all the college hipsters live, and Orchard Skateshop they have a half pipe inside. I recommend Chameleon in the underground mall in Cambridge. If you like nightlife you either wanna go by Fenway park many bars and then the House of Blues and Julian's bowling alley which is like a club inside is there too. Then the Berklee Music area is awesome mad monuments that kids just chill and skate by and them playing music again great place for women. Another place you gotta hit up Newbury St, it's half richy half hipster but the bitches are fricken amazing. My fav stores on there Newbury Comics (which is a must if you to MA at all), BLVD., X-Squared, Nike Town, Condom World (under Newbury Comics), and Rescue.You should also hit up the Prudental Mall if you like you some azns. If you are bringing girls bring them to the high end side which is going by the Commons. The Commons is awesome for people watching playing football or soccer, longboarding, and bitches sunbathing when it's warm. Downtown has many small weird places some have legit clothes, some steal legit shit, then some cool stores some food place alright in this area. There is clubs on Tremont street as well you might wanna check out. Then of course what I recommend to everyone find a friend that goes to any college in Boston just so they know the parties that are going on as you def wanna party here. If it's an MIT party YOU WANT TO GO no questions asked. And then there is the suburbs around it that contain most of malls and the Pats Stadium that's pretty much a rough draft of my favorite things that I can think of right now. I wouldn't trust anyone who hasn't directly lived in Boston to tell you about it all they will tell you is take a tour LOLz

Oh I forgot to mention Mass Ave go there it has the Middle East Club and a bunch of others for HB type ♥♥♥♥♥s. Also clubs do end around 2 but then you should be bringing someone home for the night.

Culective.com //

October 5, 2011 @ 08:53 AM
thongstealer

♥♥♥♥♥ we out here. cool
October 5, 2011 @ 11:06 AM
Rizal

Crabs and lobster is all I can say about boston
October 5, 2011 @ 12:15 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Thinking about taking a trip to Boston with a few friends for my birthday. Most likely rent a hotel for a night. I'm wondering what there is to do in Boston. My birthday is also on a Friday and we'd be staying that Friday till Saturday, so whats up with the boston nightlife?

Please no trolling, need legit suggestions.

Read below.

I was legit gonna say the same thing.

I hit Boston up frequently.....It's cool. I like it a lot. But to me it's more chill then anything. If you're trying to wild out, party all night and have fun, NYC is 100x better.
October 5, 2011 @ 12:18 PM
AdnanToThe

Gilly, I stayed at a dorm for the weekend(Boston uni) and idk we did all the shoppin and idk to me the bars were wack. Food wasn't that great and chicks were aight. I know public transportation ends early and the club life too.(wackkkkkkk) but we hit up some college parties which was chill as fuck lulz

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

October 5, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Gilly, I stayed at a dorm for the weekend(Boston uni) and idk we did all the shoppin and idk to me the bars were wack. Food wasn't that great and chicks were aight. I know public transportation ends early and the club life too.(wackkkkkkk) but we hit up some college parties which was chill as fuck lulz

Well, depending on where you're from Boston might be dope. But if you've ever experienced NYC life, then you know NYC>Boston. My boys from Rochester love Boston, but that's cuz they never been to NYC. To me, Boston is cool, but it's a'ight. NYC is where it's at. If you're droppin dough to visit a city and have fun, go NYC.
October 5, 2011 @ 12:42 PM
kbos

I love Boston, it's my hometown, and now that im livin in NYC i prefere Boston still. Boston is much more beautiful, clean, and personable than NYC - BUT I can see why a lotta visitors consider it borning when it comes to night life. Boston does have good nightlife, but its all geared towards the locals - usually very hole in the wall around the way type shit, although you can get down on some indie-hipster shit in allston or cambridge, not my cup of tea but that is a good way to find endless sexy college girls. In my experience Boston tends to have WAAAYYYYY doper house parties than NYC, and im really all about house parties over clubbing. What exactly do you and your homies like to do for fun?
October 5, 2011 @ 12:54 PM
Gilly Suits

I do agree it does suck that night life ends early as far as clubbing goes and subway system. But like said by me and kbos you really gotta know where you are going in Boston like every night. There is usually never one single club that it is like man this is the spot. And for food the hole in the wall places are the best but you gotta know them consider it some Boy Meets World Chubbys type shit. I agree though prob NYC for clubbing and I don't like BU dorms most people live in apartments the dorms that are fun are Northeastern area if you ever go though Northeastern parties are just straight for most part. College parties are cool though. I still haven't had a proper treatment to NYC yet all I ever get to do is go to Harlem and Times Square at times =(

I just wanted to defend my city as most people who come here just know the historical shit and then goes it's not fun at all because they really don't know their way around or are shown around by a person from "Boston" who knows squat about it.

Culective.com //

October 5, 2011 @ 12:55 PM
Freddie Benson

I would really like to give you advice but:

1. I've never been to Boston

and

2. You just said you are taking a flight to Boston with your friends

lol'd

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

Please login first to reply.