Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 12, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
Panther.

gamestop. fml. i get hit on by 11 and 16 year olds. omfg

Don't lie to yourself Claire. We've all seen your pictures.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 12, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
dellzz

Since we are on the topic of "retail job", tell me your some of your bad experience with your manager. yelling, being told what to do, etc. Do you take it to heart? Do you confront your manager? Did you get suspended or terminated? did you quit?
June 13, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
Kamikaze

Since we are on the topic of "retail job", tell me your some of your bad experience with your manager. yelling, being told what to do, etc. Do you take it to heart? Do you confront your manager? Did you get suspended or terminated? did you quit?

Gamestop. Sexual harassment, we were actually both managers, he went around telling customers all the things he wanted to "do to me" I had no idea since we were actually really great friends at the time and well I'm gay and he knew my girlfriend really well, we'd kick it together often. I found out because he was going to throw me a going away party since I was considering leaving for another job. One of my regular customers told me not to go because of what this employee had been saying to him about me and felt I needed to know. I told my DM and we had a meeting with him, he admitted to everything said "I can't help how attracted to you I am" nothing was done and I had another job lined up so I quit. His girlfriend found out so she dumped him, his whole staff quit after they found out the reason for why I left. Apparently he still works there and got demoted, fucker.

Please login first to reply.