FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
October 3, 2011 @ 03:48 AM
Grand Hussla

dick's sporting goods. I watch espn all day >sad
October 3, 2011 @ 08:51 AM
thenorthside

how's that staff discount at club monaco?

50%
still not worth the trouble

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

October 3, 2011 @ 11:40 AM
ahhhrt

Costco.
October 3, 2011 @ 11:42 AM
KevBd

50%

damn, is it really that bad???

what's the "hook a HB member up" discount?

two of em x hs shit

October 3, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
thenorthside

save your money

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

October 3, 2011 @ 03:46 PM
BearOnABike

yoo i gotta question
so i got hired for a temporary position at holister(they're opening up a new store so they need people to help move in). its only gonna last up until mid January.
Am i most likely going to keep the job? im doubting cause they're probably gonna lay me off since they only need me for the upcoming holidays(thxgiving christmas ect)

if youre a good worker they'll keep you. If your customer service is on point and you good at selling theyll ask you to stay. I got hired on at Express during the holidays and got asked to stay after the holidays bc my customer service was on point. Now i work at the OKC Thunder Team Shop inside the arena, shits hella easy bc the season is over...i sit here and do homework and watch NBAtv coolcoolcool
October 3, 2011 @ 05:26 PM
willyxjai

50%

the trench coats there are so nice but i cant justify paying 300$ +, wanna hook me up cool
October 3, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
thenorthside

300 on a trench isn't all that bad doe...

October 3, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
Gutts

I just landed a job teaching after school karate at elementary schools. Shit is insane. I get paid 3 dollars a kid and the average class has 5-10 kids. And the classes are only an hour long. I also get holidays and weekends off. cool
October 4, 2011 @ 04:48 AM
Eyeonized

I was at Burlington for like 3 years while in college

How was your store? I quit Burlington after 3 months cause I couldn't stand management being strict as hell for a shitty minimum wage job razz
October 4, 2011 @ 05:30 AM
basspro

visvim.
cant play music thosad
November 14, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
jorelsicpark

active rideshop.ugh ugh ughhh.
November 14, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
AG23

toys r us gang sup den.

I hate my job.
November 14, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
Yung Harvey Specter

toys r us gang sup den.

I hate my job.

How bad is it? There's a new toys r us in my neighborhood, thinking bout signing up to that Jefferey Klan my nigga

A Nigga So Young, Sandusky Tryin To Fuck Me.

November 14, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
TheCityOfChi

I was at Burlington for like 3 years while in college

How was your store? I quit Burlington after 3 months cause I couldn't stand management being strict as hell for a shitty minimum wage job razz

I didn't do much. I worked recieving and just chilled. We had a prettybig store and they just left me alone
November 14, 2011 @ 07:33 PM
ForTheNguyen

I just got on at Apple.
June 10, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
Alx

finna need dat new apple employee discount, summer bump
June 11, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
kelleydenham

I worked at Gamestop for a few months between 2010 and 2011. Right now I'm working at a grocery store before I go to college in the fall.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 11, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Used to work at a Pizzeria a summer ago, and that shit was good and bad. Pay was shit, but the stories I have working there are fucking priceless.

Just got a job as a cashier at Stop & Shop about a month ago. Pays 7.50 an hour, and x1.5 on Sundays. I have yet to work more than 6 hours a shift, which I like. Management is fucking lame, but the people that are CDH's and oversee my department are chill as shit.
June 11, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
scélérat

Used to work at a Pizzeria a summer ago, and that shit was good and bad. Pay was shit, but the stories I have working there are fucking priceless.

Just got a job as a cashier at Stop & Shop about a month ago. Pays 7.50 an hour, and x1.5 on Sundays. I have yet to work more than 6 hours a shift, which I like. Management is fucking lame, but the people that are CDH's and oversee my department are chill as shit.

How you not gonna tell us some of those priceless stories or at least make a thread.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

June 11, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
Kamikaze

I worked at Gamestop for 3 years, 2 of which I was the ASM. I was offered Store Manager and I fucking quit. Fuck retail it's the worst especially that shady ass company. I'm a Skip Tracer now and it is a blast and really good money.
June 11, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

How you not gonna tell us some of those priceless stories or at least make a thread.

Its nothing major, just me delivering pizza to some of the most backward ass fucks on the planet. But I delivered to this drug dealer in my area and we puffed up in his garage and played mortal kombat. I was also talking to this girl during the summer and one day she ordered and domed me up by her pool when I was on my route. Stupid shit like that, probably the only reason I kept the job in the first place was the freedom to pretty much do whatever I wanted as soon as I got out of the store.
June 11, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
kelleydenham

I worked at Gamestop for 3 years, 2 of which I was the ASM. I was offered Store Manager and I fucking quit. Fuck retail it's the worst especially that shady ass company. I'm a Skip Tracer now and it is a blast and really good money.

I worked at a Gamestop for about 6 months and had 3 different managers in that time. The people at the store level are fine, but corporate SUCKS.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 11, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
Kamikaze

I worked at a Gamestop for about 6 months and had 3 different managers in that time. The people at the store level are fine, but corporate SUCKS.

The people at THAT store level were fine. It depends on the store, I've seen fucking terrible staffs but I have also seen really good staff, it really just depends. Corporate decisions are just laughable though. I'm happy to see them in such yet another huge class action lawsuit. I did miss going to E3 this year though. Will be getting a business license in the gaming field next year though so I will be invited so it's all good.
June 11, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
kelleydenham

The people at THAT store level were fine. It depends on the store, I've seen fucking terrible staffs but I have also seen really good staff, it really just depends. Corporate decisions are just laughable though. I'm happy to see them in such yet another huge class action lawsuit. I did miss going to E3 this year though. Will be getting a business license in the gaming field next year though so I will be invited so it's all good.

My first 2 managers were cool, but my third was a DOUCHER. He wrote me up for not hitting my weekly goal of subs and reserves even though he was only giving me one 5 hour shift a week. Also, I would love to go to E3.

June 11, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
Kamikaze

My first 2 managers were cool, but my third was a DOUCHER. He wrote me up for not hitting my weekly goal of subs and reserves even though he was only giving me one 5 hour shift a week. Also, I would love to go to E3.

That sounds about right. Circle of Life bro, remember?
June 11, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
Lew

been working at nordstrom for about a year now
im trying to get a job here, whats the best way to do so?
June 11, 2012 @ 09:49 AM
harleminican

was a floor model at abercrombie kids junior-senior HS years, now i'm just grindin in school
June 12, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
beenyce

Babies R Us...sucks for the most part besides tryna flirt with milfs while their husbands arent looking. and i know way too much about car seats/strollers for someone my age smh
June 12, 2012 @ 11:55 AM
teov

Sales rep. at vodafone (mobile phone company)

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Please login first to reply.